By mg81

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

w_legs_full.jpg
    w_legs_back_glass.jpg
    bingo_wo_legs_backbox.jpg
    w_legs_playfield.jpg
    bingo_wo_legs_playfield.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

To be clear, I am on the way to the York show depending on where you are coming from. I am in Bellefonte, PA which is just off of Route 80 in the center of Pennsylvania. It is very easy to get to my place and back onto route 80.

I got these two bingo machines because I have never had a chance to play one, but I think I bit off more than I can chew with these two. I am good with fixing pinball games, but most of my work is with SS, not EM machines.

They light up when plugged in, many of the scoring relays move. Things don't look rusty, corroded, or moldy, I don't think they were abused or poorly stored. The electronics all look present, I don't see areas were parts taken off. My guess is it needs a bunch of contacts cleaned to get them up and working.

I am willing to take a trade on any type of pinball machine, cash, or a combination of the two(to me or to you to make a trade even). All offers are welcome and encouraged.

They are both Bally machines, with a "single coin" backglass, which I think is a conversion. If anyone can ID the playfield and let me know what they were originally that would be great.

The one has the standard pinball steel legs. The other one is a more interesting construction with the backbox also forming the rear legs.

Any info anyone can tell me about these two bingo games would be appreciated.

bingo_wo_legs_playfield.jpgbingo_wo_legs_playfield.jpg w_legs_playfield.jpgw_legs_playfield.jpg bingo_wo_legs_backbox.jpgbingo_wo_legs_backbox.jpg w_legs_back_glass.jpgw_legs_back_glass.jpg // Error: Image 135295 not found // w_legs_full.jpgw_legs_full.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-bally-bingo-machines-in-central-pa-by-york-show and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.