You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Miss_Annabelle_Playfield_2.JPG
Miss_Annabelle_Backglass.JPG
Miss_Annabelle.JPG
#1 10 years ago

I'm selling my 1959 Gottlieb Miss Annabelle wood rail. This might not be the best crowd for a wood rail but I'll let people here know in case their interested. The playfield is in good shape with very little wear, cleaned, waxed and new rubber. The cabinet shows some wear and fade expected of a machine that spent most of its life in a bowling alley. The back glass is bad, a lot of peeling and delamination; but there is backglass repo available. The animation plastics are not in the picture but have been replaced with new reproduction pieces. Everything works and plays great and is in great shape for its age (minus the BG). Miss Annabelle was a keeper for me but I am out of room and it's on the way out. IF your interested and want better pics PM me and I see what I can do.

***UPDATE*** Asking $650.00 I would love a trade of working or not early SS or any wedge.
I apologize for not putting price as I hate it when there is a FS thread with no price. For those not familiar with WV geography, Rivesville is 15 miles south of Morgantown in north central WV.

Miss_Annabelle.JPGMiss_Annabelle.JPG

#2 10 years ago

No Love for a wood rail???

#3 10 years ago

I love the wood rails but I am not into pursuing one yet.

#4 10 years ago

price would be really helpfull

#5 10 years ago

cool, kinda the end of the era has the steel legs. neat pin

#6 10 years ago

I dig Miss Annabelle, but too far for me.
Alex

#7 10 years ago

Updated for price. I again apologize for forgetting the price in the original post. $650 or trade for early Bally/Stern SS (working or not) or any wedge. Miss Annabelle is great old machine in great shape just no room.

#8 10 years ago

A few pictures added

Miss_Annabelle_Backglass.JPGMiss_Annabelle_Backglass.JPG Miss_Annabelle_Playfield_2.JPGMiss_Annabelle_Playfield_2.JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs_ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.