Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jwwhite15
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Selling these projects,(and maybe a few others) description below. Any questions let me know, thanx in advance:

Meteor: Everything seems to be working great. Needs complete shop. One leg bracket came loose from inside, couple of the displays are fidgety but sporadically work, glass has flaking mostly at the bottom.
6Million: Starts up and will play then flipper relay lets go. The game still goes and everything works correctly minus the flippers. Power off and back on the flippers will work a few times again. Has some minor touch up on cab, needs complete shop, has some battery corrosion to tend to, pf has some minor wear, back glass is GREAT.
KISS: Everything works great and no corrosion. This is a candidate for a full restoration and sell comes with all you need. The pf has been tore down but I keep getting side tracked. I have all the parts and pieces (minus new plastics) you need for restore, pf parts (complete pops, drops, posts rubbers, etc) decals, stencils, Gene shooter rod and more. Back glass is GREAT.
I also have (2) F-14 TomCat and a BK2K I MIGHT be willing to part with.
F-14(1): Real nice, plays great, LED display, some LEDs, nice cab needs pop adjustment at the moment, some raised inserts.
F-14(2): Real nice, plays great minus talking is quite at the moment I have not looked into this yet, mylar is removed and decals are on the inserts and some are raised. Some LEDs
BK2K: Very nice Pin with beautifully done LEDs, awesome cab, needs new pop skirt but have that and parts for flipper rebuild. I can add or send pics later.

#2 9 years ago

Meteor and $6M are pending pick up. Thanx

1 week later
#3 9 years ago

Meteor and $6M are sold. I would really like to sell AT LEAST one F-14 asking 1500, the project Kiss with all the fixins 1500 and probably the BK2K 2200. Let me know if you have interest or need pics. May trade multiple for one if wanted. Thanx in advance.

#4 9 years ago

Updated thread title...thanx

#5 9 years ago

Title and thread updated. BK2K is sold. Thanx

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-working-projects-in-socal-meteor6-million-dollarkiss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.