Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Thought I'd try one more time to sell by Whirlwind. Better pics added, including shots if the boards. Really enjoy the game I just need some room in the house. Condition wise I'd rate it an 8.5/10 on both the playfield and sideart. New LEDs on playfield and behind translight. I also swapped out the old display for an led one.

#2 10 years ago

Pics

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#3 10 years ago

More pics

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#4 10 years ago

priced to move !! Great price , great game, GLWS

#5 10 years ago

More pics

image.jpgimage.jpg

#6 10 years ago

Thanks

#7 10 years ago

Want, too far away.... good luck with sale!

#8 10 years ago

Looks nice. GLWS.

#9 10 years ago

Will you ship?

#10 10 years ago

I'd be open to it.

#11 10 years ago

Nice looking game. It has much potential to be super nice.

#12 10 years ago

you're killing me. I was supposed to sell my SWEP1 last weekend and had my eye focused on this one. but SW hasn't sold yet and if I bought this, I wouldn't have enough cash for expo.

D

#13 10 years ago

If this was by me it would be gone by now. Really good price on a great game. You would be beating the buyers of with a stick around here.

#14 10 years ago

Link to better pics?

#15 10 years ago

Why can't any really good priced machines ever be in my neck of the woods?

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Link to better pics?

I'll throw some more on here when I get off work tonight. I shot these with my iPhone, but I'll put some better resolutions on tonight. If you have any specifics shots you want post then in here and I'll be sure to include them.

#17 10 years ago

WW is a great game and one of the first to start my journey in the hobby. I've had 2 in the past and would love to have the game again. I truly wish you were closer to FL...I'd probably pick this up if you were.

#18 10 years ago

any chance you are coming to expo?

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

any chance you are coming to expo?

And want to stop by Madison on the way

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

And want to stop by Madison on the way

No, we like to beer alcohol after 9:30pm

#21 10 years ago

This is priced to sell, free bump on an awesome game

#22 10 years ago

PM Offer Sent....

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

PM Offer Sent....

Hopefully you were able to get a CPR playfield for it ...

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Hopefully you were able to get a CPR playfield for it ...

Good luck with that.

#25 10 years ago

I have 2 of them....

Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Hopefully you were able to get a CPR playfield for it

#26 10 years ago

still waiting on my CPR pf...

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Me too. I guess we can get them from the aftermarket. Know anyone with an extra?

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Whysnow said:

Me too. I guess we can get them from the aftermarket. Know anyone with an extra?

Check with Kruzman

#29 10 years ago

Pm sent

#30 10 years ago

Surprised this hasn't sold yet.

#31 10 years ago

I havent heard back yet on my offer .....

Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Surprised this hasn't sold yet.

#32 10 years ago

Sorry it's taken me awhile to get with everybody. I haven't been home much and am trying to get caught up.

#33 10 years ago

It's easier to sell these in the summer because of the fan.

#34 10 years ago

Has this sold yet? Who in the world is actually paying $1750 for a Whirlwind? This can't be real. Now someone else has DROPPED the price on a Whirlwind to 2K. It's an eighties system 11 people. $1500 K tops in great condition. There are over 7000 units and hardly rare.

#35 10 years ago

I couldn't disagree more. $1750 is a great price.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Has this sold yet? Who in the world is actually paying $1750 for a Whirlwind? This can't be real. Now someone else has DROPPED the price on a Whirlwind to 2K. It's an eighties system 11 people. $1500 K tops in great condition. There are over 7000 units and hardly rare.

It's actually a 1990's system 11 game rated 25 on the pinside top 100. Check the pinside pricing and 1500 would only get you a low end version.

#37 10 years ago

Yeah, I agree with the OP. $1500-1650 is a players machine. $1750 for one in the condition he's offering? Great price.

#38 10 years ago

the last one that sold here in AZ sold for $1000...my buddy bought it, that was less than a year ago...

I offered $1,800 in CPR Trade Credit (including out-of-stock Playfields) but I was turned down as apparently the OP is needing cash for school.....

#39 10 years ago

I'd buy it if I was local. It's on my 'list', and I'll be seriously looking for one before the snow flies here....

#40 10 years ago

wayout1440, I sold my trashed WW for $1500 over the winter, and had a number of buyers lined up at asking price. Sure this isn't a collectors quality piece given the pictures, but I might even jump on this myself given its a significant improvement over what I had. The pricing is great. It's an awesome game that is finally getting the bump it deserves.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

wayout1440, I sold my trashed WW for $1500 over the winter, and had a number of buyers lined up at asking price. Sure this isn't a collectors quality piece given the pictures, but I might even jump on this myself given its a significant improvement over what I had. The pricing is great. It's an awesome game that is finally getting the bump it deserves.

I'll bump it again. I've got a Pinbot I paid $900 for. Average, but not collector quality. I see the same condition game out there for well above $1500 all the time...Maybe it's me, perhaps I got a great deal?... because I was thinking I overpaid. I passed on an "average" Whirlwind last year for $1400, I thought it way too high. Are these really selling at these $1500+ prices?

I dunno, really tough swimming here at the bottom.

#42 10 years ago

Yeah... players WW are about 1500. I'd say approaching 2K for one this nice isn't out of the question.

#43 10 years ago

Truly, I had a guy who wanted $1,800 and I passed as it wasn't nearly this nice. If it was it would have been SOLD when I was looking. It was really "players condition". I had another one worse then the one for $1,800 and he wanted $1,500 and it was even worse.

Yours at $1,750 is right there and if I had been thrilled to buy this if you were local and I was still building a collection...this game was on my list but I just couldn't find one that looked decent and this looks better then decent !!!

They keep saying prices are "soft" this to me is just another example....you should have at least had a couple of offers right around that price. $1,600 would be a steal and at $1,750 it is a great price as well.

What am I missing........this is a nice WW !!!!! WW is a really fun game !!!!! Let people keep buying new Sterns and passing on fun machines like this at 20% of the price !!! Makes no sense to me.

Good luck with sale !!!!

#44 10 years ago

What do you think the market price is for a Whirlwind with a new CPR playfield installed? Assume everything else average condition.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from Spybryon:

What do you think the market price is for a Whirlwind with a new CPR playfield installed? Assume everything else average condition.

2,200.00 ed

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

I offered $1,800 in CPR Trade Credit (including out-of-stock Playfields) but I was turned down as apparently the OP is needing cash for school.....

So in order to actually get my CPR WW pf I just need to trade away an actual WW game...

#47 10 years ago

With $ 1,800 in Trade Credit he could have bought 2 New Playfields + a Backglass + 2 Sets of Plastics.....He could have bought anything he wanted.....

Quoted from Whysnow:

So in order to actually get my CPR WW pf I just need to trade away an actual WW game

#48 10 years ago

You have to understand that I have 2 (or more) of everything we make, and I use these products to Trade against games that I want, Or I do trade product with Credit, or multiple products, but I use my products for "Trade" against games I want, which is why I pretty much don't "sell" stuff....except maybe the Centaur PF .....

#50 10 years ago

There must be a skunk in the backbox, but I do not understand why this has not sold yet.

Anywho free bump.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greenwood, IN
$ 90.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-whirlwind-1750 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.