(Topic ID: 88641)

FS: Transformers LE Cabinet Decals (Allentown)

By TwilightZone

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Have NOS decals for Transformers LE. One side Autobots and the other Decepticons. Only have the cabinet decals: right, left and front. Doesn't include the head decals.

In original packaging as sent by Stern.

Asking $100 USD. Ideally would like to sell and bring to Allentown.

Will also trade for parts. For example, would love white DMD so I can add my own film to suite a particular game. Would consider green DMD, etc.

Quick pics: http://s229.photobucket.com/user/tz_2084/slideshow/Transformers

#2 10 years ago

I got excited when I saw this. I thought it was for INSIDE cabinet decals. I'm waiing for someone to come up with that. I think mirror blades are really cool, but on some games, I thing the inner cab decals look better. I hope some one comes up with some cool Combo decals for TF. I'd be in.

GL selling yours TZ.

#3 10 years ago

Mirror blades look awesome, but I find they get scratched easily. I've seen this on a few games. Sort of a tangent...but got a bump LOL

#4 10 years ago

Tangent bump!

#5 10 years ago

Bump. Throw me an offer. I realize there is a small number of people that want these.

#6 9 years ago

Bumpity

#7 9 years ago

Reduced to $100

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-transformers-le-cabinet-decals-allentown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.