bump.JPG
image.jpg
popcorn_mj.gif
image-966.jpg
image-725.jpg
image-819.jpg
image-651.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 10 years ago

Just listed in market place my Marilyn Monroe Taxi by Williams $2k obo. Just shopped out and added new rubbers, replaced broken plastics, and added LED's.

Email if interested

Thanks in advance for looking..

#2 10 years ago

I'll add more pics later..

#3 10 years ago

Pic

image-651.jpgimage-651.jpg
#4 10 years ago

what a steal! Ill take it.
no need to post one picture a day for 25 days.
By the way what happened to the $2500 price you quoted me?

#5 10 years ago

If it were Lola I'd be all over it.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

I feel like there's a story here.....

#7 10 years ago

Anybody notice that the color of Pin-Bot's arms on the Taxi backglass are flipped from how they are on the original Pin-Bot machine? And he's down to just 2 displays!

...I need to get back to work.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from RyThom:

Anybody notice that the color of Pin-Bot's arms on the Taxi backglass are flipped from how they are on the original Pin-Bot machine? And he's down to just 2 displays!
...I need to get back to work.

Nice, I never noticed that..

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

The one of CL is a Lola for that price..

#10 10 years ago

Choggard.

You need to post more pics than that one lousy playfield pic in the Marketplace.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Spraynard:

I feel like there's a story here.....

Straight from the pages of "How To Make a Buck Being a Douchebag, The Pinball Flipper's Bible"

Step one: Lowball the shit out of everything you try to buy. "I know the dollar menu SAYS one dollar, but you should sell me that cheeseburger for .57 considering I have to go thru all the work of unwrapping it before I shove it down my throat."

Step two: Make shit up. People are stupid and will believe anything you say, after all, its the INTERNET, if its not true it wouldnt be on there RIGHT?
Person 1: "I didnt order a cheeseburger, I had just a regular hamburger."
You (Douchebag): "No problem, let me get you another from my vast collection of hamburgers, Ill be right back"
(Douchebag returns with a hamburger in a crinkled wrapper with cheese running down the side of his face)

Person 1: "Um... thats the same burger, you just licked the cheese off it, Im pretty sure its just a McDouble, why are you trying to charge me ten dollars for it?"

Douchebag: "Because I am a Douchebag"

End of story.

#12 10 years ago

I'll take the translite if you ever part it out. My CPR playfield is Marilyn, and I have Marilyn roms now, but my translite is Lola

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Straight from the pages of "How To Make a Buck Being a Douchebag, The Pinball Flipper's Bible"
Step one: Lowball the shit out of everything you try to buy. "I know the dollar menu SAYS one dollar, but you should sell me that cheeseburger for .57 considering I have to go thru all the work of unwrapping it before I shove it down my throat."
Step two: Make shit up. People are stupid and will believe anything you say, after all, its the INTERNET, if its not true it wouldnt be on there RIGHT?Person 1: "I didnt order a cheeseburger, I had just a regular hamburger."You (Douchebag): "No problem, let me get you another from my vast collection of hamburgers, Ill be right back"(Douchebag returns with a hamburger in a crinkled wrapper with cheese running down the side of his face)
Person 1: "Um... thats the same burger, you just licked the cheese off it, Im pretty sure its just a McDouble, why are you trying to charge me ten dollars for it?"
End of story.

I have no idea what that means other than you got quoted another price.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Step two: Make shit up. People are stupid and will believe anything you say, after all, its the INTERNET, if its not true it wouldnt be on there RIGHT?
Person 1: "I didnt order a cheeseburger, I had just a regular hamburger."
You (Douchebag): "No problem, let me get you another from my vast collection of hamburgers, Ill be right back"
(Douchebag returns with a hamburger in a crinkled wrapper with cheese running down the side of his face)
End of story.

Wow, apparently I must have beat you to a deal on a pinball machine or something. Maybe it was this one I really don't know, but regardless I put countless of hours into searching for deals online and talking with people. I love buying and playing new pinball machines all the time and for me it's just a hobby.

I may actually be buying a container of pinballs soon too, but I guess that would make me a bigger douchbag in your eyes if I start fixing them up and selling them for more than what I paid.

Have a great day!

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Choggard.
You need to post more pics than that one lousy playfield pic in the Marketplace.

I'll post more later...

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I have no idea what that means other than you got quoted another price.

Yeah, I think I am more confused now than I was before.

#17 10 years ago

You didnt beat me to anything, Im simply tired of you emailing me everytime I post a machine for sale, lowballing the shit out of me, trying to trade games you think are worth at least twice as much as what they normally go for.

I dont want your POS Funhouse for 5k
No Im not interested in a $2000 Baywatch
I dont want to trade my HUO Tron for your Taxi
No I wont take 2500 for my TAF

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

You didnt beat me to anything, Im simply tired of you emailing me everytime I post a machine for sale, lowballing the shit out of me, trying to trade games you think are worth at least twice as much as what they normally go for.
I dont want your POS Funhouse for 5kNo Im not interested in a $2000 BaywatchI dont want to trade my HUO Tron for your TaxiNo I wont take 2500 for my TAF

Now that makes sense....

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

I dont want your POS Funhouse for 5k
No Im not interested in a $2000 Baywatch
I dont want to trade my HUO Tron for your Taxi
No I wont take 2500 for my TAF

That's fine just don't response to my emails. Some of these are a little extreme (example-Tron) I probably wanted to see if you would trade a Tron on a partial trade for my Taxi. I wouldn't expect a straight trade on a game like that. I've traded many games in the past for more than one of my games.

#20 10 years ago

Pics

image-819.jpgimage-819.jpg

#21 10 years ago

Pic

image-725.jpgimage-725.jpg
#22 10 years ago

Pic

image-966.jpgimage-966.jpg
#23 10 years ago

Great game! I might have to take this off your hands..

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Hugsc:

It's drastically overpriced. Trust me, you don't want to pay that much for this game.

^I would feel bad about trying to directly affect someone's sale, but something tells me this new account is a duplicate for Choggard, just trying to stroke his sale.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

It's drastically overpriced. Trust me, you don't want to pay that much for this game.
^I would feel bad about trying to directly affect someone's sale, but something tells me this new account is a duplicate for Choggard, just trying to stroke his sale.

Really you're unbelievable... What's a fair price on it than Collin?

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

What's a fair price on it than Collin?

$1200

You two should put each other on ignore. Just a suggestion.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

$1200
You two should put each other on ignore. Just a suggestion.

Yeah tried that already but the problem is he can still make ignorant comments on the page and others can still read it.. It would be nice to be able to just block him out completely.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Hugsc:

I believe this to be a duplicate account. Choggard has sent me emails many times from an account that begins with: "HugsC"

I'm all for asking whatever price you feel like, but you've got to tone down the excessive bumping (maybe once a week), and these shady practices.

I do my best to lay off of your threads (because I don't think they need to be bumped MORE than they already are), but it's not right to create a fake account to pump up your own stuff.

Pete

#29 10 years ago

Trade for a nice lamp? It's arguably just as good as Tron.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Trade for a nice lamp? It's arguably just as good as Tron.

I will add two tootsie rolls and a bike tire to the trade deal.

#31 10 years ago

popcorn_mj.gifpopcorn_mj.gif

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

I believe this to be a duplicate account. Choggard has sent me emails many times from an account that begins with: "HugsC"
I'm all for asking whatever price you feel like, but you've got to tone down the excessive bumping (maybe once a week), and these shady practices.
I do my best to lay off of your threads (because I don't think they need to be bumped MORE than they already are), but it's not right to create a fake account to pump up your own stuff.
Pete

Exactly what he said and everyone else too.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Pete

I would agree with this as well. Choggard pm'd me here asking what is the lowest I would take for my Pinbot that I'm selling (told him $1900 if he showed up in 48 hours with cash and never got a response) and then I got an email thru Craigslist with the account "HugsC" shortly after offering me $1k for it, to which I did not respond.

#34 10 years ago

Choggard = outed.

#35 10 years ago

duplicate accounts are a violation of pinside rules, i believe. not sure on that.

Mods?

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

duplicate accounts are a violation of pinside rules, i believe. not sure on that.
Mods?

Yep, look at Hugsc's post history. Doesn't look good.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Pete

We know all you guys are buddies on here so for one of you to support another it doesn't surprise me one bit.. Pete we already had this discussion..

#38 10 years ago

Cory,

I don't know you, and I've never met you. You're probably a really nice guy, and I bet we'd get along great in real life. But I will tell you this:

Every pinball person I've met, dealt with or talked to in Michigan is completely tired of your online antics, and most have told me that they will refuse to deal with you in the future as either a buyer or a seller.

This recent 'dual account' business doesn't help one bit, either.

I wouldn't make the mistake if I were you of thinking your issues are about Pete and John 'supporting' each other as friends. Whatever that means. It goes way deeper than that.

My advice is for you to take a few months away from the scene and reinvent yourself coming back to the community with a fresh attitude and perspective...

-Todd.

#39 10 years ago

Whoever chugs is always lowballs my Craigslist ads, last few asked if I would take 2k for lotr or TSPP. Annoying!

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Yep, look at Hugsc's post history. Doesn't look good.

Oh Snap!

Quoted from davewtf:

Mods?

image.jpgimage.jpg

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

Whoever chugs is always lowballs my Craigslist ads, last few asked if I would take 2k for lotr or TSPP.

Maybe he's heard that they are making repro TSPPs and LOTRs for 1k each. Which means he is actually doing you a favor?

#42 10 years ago

So, this thread started off boring but got very interesting.

Note to self- get one of those banhammers. That looks very useful.

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Cory,
I don't know you, and I've never met you. You're probably a really nice guy, and I bet we'd get along great in real life. But I will tell you this:
Every pinball person I've met, dealt with or talked to in Michigan is completely tired of your online antics, and most have told me that they will refuse to deal with you in the future as either a buyer or a seller.
This recent 'dual account' business doesn't help one bit, either.
I wouldn't make the mistake if I were you of thinking your issues are about Pete and John 'supporting' each other as friends. Whatever that means. It goes way deeper than that.
My advice is for you to take a few months away from the scene and reinvent yourself coming back to the community with a fresh attitude and perspective...
-Todd.

I don't have a problem with John or you and many of the people on here.. Most of the people I have dealt with on here are great people. Pete, Collin, and gang are the only ones on here that continue to harass me on anything I say or do.. I must say Pete has been pretty professional about the last time we spoke, but his friends haven't been(Collin, Sarge, etc.)

#44 10 years ago

Is this the guy with the ridiculous number of pinball want ads in Flint? Very annoying...

#45 10 years ago

I hate to pile on but looking back on an email thread when I first posted my FT on CL and emails going back and forth to the OP here about the same game. I'm fairly confident that Hugsc and the OP are one in the same.

#46 10 years ago

I don't know you, but see the pic for the kind of shit I personally hate. What is that? Like 4 bumps in 12 hours?

bump.JPGbump.JPG

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

We know all you guys are buddies on here so for one of you to support another it doesn't surprise me one bit.. Pete we already had this discussion..

Let's not get sidetracked.

Is that (hugsc) a duplicate account of yours?

If it is, it appears to be one that is designed to mislead and pump up your own listing.

Pete

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Let's not get sidetracked.

Is that (hugsc) a duplicate account of yours?

If it is, it appears to be one that is designed to mislead and pump up your own listing.

Pete

http://pinside.com/pinball/help/pinsidecom-community-rules

RULE #8
PLEASE DON'T ATTEMPT TO IMPERSONATE OTHERS
Only one registration is allowed per person, dual identities are not allowed. Adopting an inappropriate user id is also not allowed, and if you do pick a user id that we feel isn't acceptable, it will simply be changed to something else.

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I don't have a problem with John or you and many of the people on here.. Most of the people I have dealt with on here are great people. Pete, Collin, and gang are the only ones on here that continue to harass me on anything I say or do.. I must say Pete has been pretty professional about the last time we spoke, but his friends haven't been(Collin, Sarge, etc.)

Like I said man... It's way deeper than a couple of people. Some people may be putting a polite face on it here, but the talk on the street among people I know and who have PM'ed me (I've met or talked to a large portion of the MI pin guys) is that you're not seen in a remotely positive light within the community. That may or may not mean anything to you. I'm just trying to let you know that this is the reality, and you might look to see what you can do to alter this reality.

-Todd.

#50 10 years ago

It's not another account of mine...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 22.50
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-taxi-michigan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.