View topic image gallery

PDR_0826.JPG
PDR_0829.JPG
PDR_0830.JPG
PDR_0824.JPG
PDR_0823.JPG
PDR_0847.JPG
#1 11 years ago

I have an unshopped T2 that I really don't feel like refurbing right now. It plays as it should (including the cannon), but I have not fine tooth combed it. Assume there are some bulbs out here and there.

The Good-
The gameplay functions 100%- meaning every switch and coil was working, as I play it here and there while I work on other machines.

Cabinet is pretty nice, no major bruises or chunks missing

Translite is really nice, with no scratches

The game is complete, and the plastics and ramps look to be in good shape.

The Bad-
Somebody thought trailer wiring makes an appropriate substitute for GI connection on the driverboard

Apron will need a new center sticker (yes they were originally screened, but you can replace it with a sticker)

Playfield has some insert issues. Pretty typical ones, but they are there nonetheless (and yes stickers are avilable to fix the inserts)

Overall- This would be considered an unshopped T2 by my standards, but others would see it a perfectly decent/playing game.

It has been in a home environment the last 10 years, with regular service done to it yearly.

I want this gone tonight ASAP, like tonight or tomorrow night, so preference will be given to those who can pick it up sooner than later.

Full Photo Gallery is here-

https://picasaweb.google.com/114677989241940608218/Terminator2?authuser=0&feat=directlink

PDR_0847.JPGPDR_0847.JPG PDR_0823.JPGPDR_0823.JPG PDR_0824.JPGPDR_0824.JPG PDR_0830.JPGPDR_0830.JPG PDR_0829.JPGPDR_0829.JPG PDR_0826.JPGPDR_0826.JPG

#2 11 years ago

Great price for a great game. Anyone near you should jump on this and T2 is an excellent 1st pin as it is very easy to maintain.

#3 11 years ago

Wish you were closer!

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Wish you were closer!

Hey none of that, that is tongue in cheek for me being over priced, LOL.....

Not sure where you are at, but for anyone wanting to map the big city of Helenville, WI.... the zip is 53137....

#5 11 years ago

Also forgot to mention, not that it is a big deal, but you don't need to bring anything but a car and cash.... I will take care of the rest (wrapping,loading,etc.)....

#6 11 years ago

GL on the sale! Hopefully its Terminated soon.. yeah i dunno.. trying to be funny.

#7 11 years ago

Ooh, this is very tempting!

#8 11 years ago

Sweet deal, won't last long.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Hey none of that, that is tongue in cheek for me being over priced, LOL.....
Not sure where you are at, but for anyone wanting to map the big city of Helenville, WI.... the zip is 53137....

Not at all sir...you are 2.5 hrs from me....i would say 1.5 would be max for me unless it was a steal on a machine ive been looking for. this is just me seeing your great deal and wishing you were a bit closer so i could consider it.

#10 11 years ago

Bump for a great seller. Purchased his BF just a couple months ago. Too bad my pin budget is at zero right now.

#11 11 years ago

great price.wish you where closer too

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Not at all sir...you are 2.5 hrs from me....i would say 1.5 would be max for me unless it was a steal on a machine ive been looking for. this is just me seeing your great deal and wishing you were a bit closer so i could consider it.

Just giving you a hard time, I always like the "wish you were closers"

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Bump for a great seller. Purchased his BF just a couple months ago. Too bad my pin budget is at zero right now.

Thanks KCZ.... Hopefully the rectifiers in this one don't go out, LOL...

#14 11 years ago

So you decided it was time for it to GTFO? Thanks for NOT asking me if i want it. You know me and my pinsnobbery.

Deal with confidence. Tim is one of the good guyz.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

So you decided it was time for it to GTFO? Thanks for NOT asking me if i want it. You know me and my pinsnobbery.
Deal with confidence. Tim is one of the good guyz.

Come and get it snob....

#16 11 years ago

Great game, great price! My buddy is deployed but looking to get into the hobby upon his return. T2 is one of those machines I'm recommending to him.

#17 11 years ago

Tim is a good guy (although he typically undervalues his games ) Seriously, Tim tends to think his games are worse than most others would consider them, so this game is likely even nicer than he decribes.

Buy with confidence.

Dave > what the hell are you wating for? This is a great game for this price. I bet you could even talk Tim into fixing the GI issue for you before you take it home...

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Dave > what the hell are you wating for? This is a great game for this price. I bet you could even talk Tim into fixing the GI issue for you before you take it home...

I don't like fixing ANYTHING and i know somebody else will buy it the way it is.

Tim never asks me to buy his games, BTW. I usually end up finding they are sold before i even know they are up for sale. lol.

#19 11 years ago

Wish you were closer!

(Kidding, but need another game right now like a hole in the head )

#20 11 years ago

GLWS!

#21 11 years ago

WIWADG - wish it were a different game. I would buy from Tim again in a flash but I already had a T2 and am played out on that title.

#22 11 years ago

Nice looking game for the price, and reasonably close too.
Hmmmm.

#23 11 years ago

Looks like this game is tentatively sold for Friday pickup. Lots of interest, thanks everyone. If anything changes, I will post an update.

#24 11 years ago

2 hrs nice.

#25 11 years ago

Preemptive Grats!

#26 11 years ago

PM coming your way

#27 11 years ago

Sent ya a pm.

#28 11 years ago

Thanks.... I price them to move them. Once they have worn out their welcome, they get the boot out the door in short order

#29 11 years ago

I think you should switch lakes, move over near lake ontario. Michigan is to big lol.

#30 11 years ago

This game is with it's new owner. Thanks everyone!

#31 11 years ago

I really dig that new carpet.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I really dig that new carpet.

Holy Shit!!!! You are the most addicted man I have ever met!!!!

Congrats

#33 11 years ago

Bring Ian over with you and watch it glow while you play some pinball.... pictures don't do it justice. .

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Holy Shit!!!! You are the most addicted man I have ever met!!!!
Congrats

????????

#35 11 years ago

I believe he thinks I picked up the T2...

Have not seen the new carpet in person - only in pics. No T2 for me. Have to go at LEAST 3 weeks between new games.

#36 11 years ago

yes, I had assumed from post timing (and knowing his stage 7 pin addiction) that Methos was the new owner...

well congrats to whomever the new owner is!

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yes, I had assumed from post timing (and knowing his stage 7 pin addiction) that Methos was the new owner...
well congrats to whomever the new owner is!

Believe me, when I saw Tim's post - I thought about it. Especially as Tim is an A+ guy to deal with.

Still gotta see that carpet some day - reminds me of FLIPPERS Arcade on Milwaukee South's side back in the day, early 80's - think they were located on 27th and Loomis.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.95
$ 21.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-t2-1300-se-wisconsin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.