By Highclasspinball

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hi!

I would like to announce that I will be at the Pinfest show in Allentown with playfields. It would be great if you could let me know if you plan to buy a playfield there, so that I can plan what to bring. The following playfields will be available:

Monster Bash will be ready for the show and first time available there. It will be available for shipping when I return mid of Mai as well.

Monster Bash 849$
Scared Stiff 899$
Medieval Madness 879$
Star Trek TNG 899$
Twilight Zone -RED version - 859$
White Water 779$

Please email if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Mirco

#2 10 years ago

Great news!

I look forward to picking up a MB and SS upon your return. Thanks for making these playfields available.

#3 10 years ago

I'll take a Funhouse play field if you have one.

#4 10 years ago

So is CV next? What time frame are you looking at Mirco?

#5 10 years ago

You should try for TAF. Apparently beat they sell for $1200 now...

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

So is CV next? What time frame are you looking at Mirco?

CV and TOM please.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from JohnDelNJ:

i'm ready for him to take my money for a funhouse PF also

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

You should try for TAF. Apparently beat they sell for $1200 now...

funny part is how many jackasses had smart ass comments about my OBO sale when the pf did in fact sell pretty quickly, the new owner is very happy, and since then I think I have seen 3 other TAF pfs in worse condition sell for 800plus...

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from JohnDelNJ:

Quoted from milkit:

i'm ready for him to take my money for a Funhouse PF also

+1...I think if he had the FH PF ready he could bring 20 and not bring a single one home. I have a feeling a FH PF swap will be in my future

#11 10 years ago

Well, the only problem is that Funhouse is not ready as I had some unexpected problems on one CNC router and on the robot which caused a delay for the repro playfield production. We are running WOZ PFs permanently and if machines fail I have to use the remaining capacity to fulfill their needs...

But anyway Funhouse is half through and should finish within a few weeks after I return. At this point I can decide how many we run, so if you are interested to buy one it would be great if you could send me an email, so that I have a feeling how many I need.

The next one after Funhouse will be CV - the art is already finished in the mean time, plus we have the original background art which makes sure that the tricky wood panels are correct. It is not absolutely clear which is next and that may change as long as we are not starting them on the machines... ToM, CC, BK2K and some other really good ones will follow soon.

Regards,
Mirco

#12 10 years ago

Great news. I know MANY that need BK2K pfs!

#13 10 years ago

Mirco - please put me down for a Monster Bash pf. Trent Augenstine will pick it up for me.

Scott

#14 10 years ago

Thats cool, I didn't know highclasspinballs was doing the WOZ pf's

#15 10 years ago

So the box is packed and shipped. But I would have enough time to ship additional boxes till Tuesday, so it would be great if you could email me with your plans.

I will put one aside Scott! Thanks a lot!

By the way: ALL PLAYFIELDS ARE DUSTFREE NOW. We use a new method to avoid dust spots in the clear.

Regards,
Mirco

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

By the way: ALL PLAYFIELDS ARE DUSTFREE NOW. We use a new method to avoid dust spots in the clear.
Regards,
Mirco

Great news! cant wait to see it. Sorry I will miss you at the show...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-playfields-at-the-allentown-show-first-time-mb-and-ss-others and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.