IMG_2727.jpg
IMG_2731.JPG
IMG_2724.JPG
IMG_2723.JPG
IMG_2722.JPG
IMG_2721.JPG
IMG_2720.JPG
#1 11 years ago

No, Pat Hand's not a $6000 game silly . But I would like to get $600 for it.
I need to make some room and the EM gets the least play. Im not into EM machines but I had to teardown one just for the experience. I did learn a lot and it was a blast. This is a short list of whats been done.
Full teardown of the top side. Cleaned polished and waxed. All new rubbers, bulbs and ball. Plastics are in great shape. They have been cleaned, polished and a few flattened.
Rollover switches removed, cleaned and polished.
Some black touched up with enamel paint.
Under the PF I rebuilt the flippers, pop bumpers, slings, knocker and chime box with all new parts.
The two lower flippers have new coils.
Removed, cleaned and adjusted all stepper units and score reels.
Every contact has been cleaned and adjusted.
Many switches have been replaced including the flipper button, EOS, sling and pop bumper switches.
All stand up targets have been removed, cleaned, adjusted and re soldered.
Same procedure in the backbox.
Backglass has been sealed with triple thick.
Cabinet has been cleaned inside and out.
Lots of stuff done. I throughly enjoyed it. Probably wont be my last EM. Thanks for looking.

IMG_2720.JPGIMG_2720.JPG IMG_2721.JPGIMG_2721.JPG IMG_2722.JPGIMG_2722.JPG

#2 11 years ago

more

IMG_2723.JPGIMG_2723.JPG IMG_2724.JPGIMG_2724.JPG IMG_2731.JPGIMG_2731.JPG

#3 11 years ago

more

IMG_2727.jpgIMG_2727.jpg IMG_2725.jpgIMG_2725.jpg IMG_2728.jpgIMG_2728.jpg

#4 11 years ago

shit that looks like a cool game

#5 11 years ago

Wow, I need to get a digital camera. These pics look great on my phone. Not so much here.

#6 11 years ago

I think I found Lawlor's inspiration for.....everything

#7 11 years ago

Holy crap is that clean.
I can see myself in the chimes.

#8 11 years ago

I like your free play card. Did you make that?

#9 11 years ago

Um 6K shazam. $600 steal in that condition. IMO That is a beautiful clean EM machine. I have only ever owned 2 machines this old in that good of shape very hard to come by if all original.
Best of luck with the sale.

#10 11 years ago

Love that topic and message...caught my attention for sure.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from the_pin_family:

Wow, I need to get a digital camera. These pics look great on my phone. Not so much here.

Pick up the Sony NEX-5N, you can get a good deal on it now that a new version is coming out and it's an amazing machine. Takes better photographs than say a canon 7D costing at least 1K more....and I'm serious about that...I've owned both.

#12 11 years ago

I've never heard of that, but it looks like a really fun machine.

#13 11 years ago

Thanks for all the kind words. The poor thing was a mess when I picked it up, she's all better now. I can't express how much I learned working on this. Working on SS pins came naturally with my line of work but I felt like I was missing knowledge from the roots of pinball. Hope that make sense. I didn't make the score cards, my wife did. She rocks! She handles all my score cards and decals(when there not available). All my computer stuff really. I'll look into that camera Matt, it's past time I picked one up. I wasn't sure what to price this thing at. I often here Pat hand is one of the lowest valued pins out there. It is pretty though. I have quite a bit of hours into it but it's a labor of love. Again, thanks for the kind words. It's nice when someone appreciates the hard work I put into this.

#14 11 years ago

very nice looking Pat Hand always dugg the BG

#15 11 years ago

Fp is the earliest i go back for em, even though its technically not an em.

I would grab that ph now if it was local. Thats a damn good em. Very cool. Thats for the exposure. Never seen that game before.

#16 11 years ago

I'm going to take pat hand to the York show in Oct if that interests anyone.

#17 11 years ago

Julie Gray has a Pat Hand. I think it's one of her favorite EM games.
We just got a Williams Stardust. Noisy game, but it's fun!

#18 11 years ago

I got one of these for free in my Sister's house. When she moved in, it was there in the basement. I eventually found a second one that the owner had sprayed some of the mechs with WD-40 and caught it on fire! The fire made the backglass shatter and he had put plexiglass in as playfield glass. This melted into the playfield. Both were free. The 2nd one was given to a guy who turned it into a Virtual PinMAME game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pat-hand-6000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.