You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1010590.JPG
ESA.JPG
ESD.JPG
#1 10 years ago

I will get pics up tonight, but I have an original silkscreened ES backglass for sale. For it's age, it's not bad, has some minor cracking at the bottom and a few wear spots here and there. Worst wear spot is in the right hand side near "Welcome to California" sign. Still usable on a game, or nice piece of wall art. I kept the packaging my CPR came in, so I'm willing to ship, probably run ~$30 shipping I would guess.

#2 10 years ago

Found these in my email box from when I bought the game. Can get more detailed photos this evening though. Not worst wear spot near Welcome to California sign, line in dude's hair and and small spot at helicopter.

ESD.JPGESD.JPG

ESA.JPGESA.JPG
P1010590.JPGP1010590.JPG

#3 10 years ago

Open to offers, not sure how to price this. Thanks!

#6 10 years ago

Posted to the ES club
BUMP

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Posted to the ES club
BUMP

Thanks for posting to ES club -- great idea! And, thanks for the bump!

1 week later
#10 9 years ago

I'd love to get $125 out of it, so $150 shipped but open to offers

#11 9 years ago

I told my friend about this who has an inkjet-copy of a backglass in his game

#12 9 years ago

this would have been 300-400 5 years ago. GLWS

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

I told my friend about this who has an inkjet-copy of a backglass in his game

Thanks, Mike!

#14 9 years ago

I think you will have a hard time selling this with the new BGs from CPR out there. I bought one for mine and could not sell my old one. In fact I bought 2 new ones as my porter put a metal box on top of my first new one and it scratched it all to hell. I almost fired him.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I think you will have a hard time selling this with the new BGs from CPR out there. I bought one for mine and could not sell my old one. In fact I bought 2 new ones as my porter put a metal box on top of my first new one and it scratched it all to hell. I almost fired him.

Yeah, I replaced this one with CPR, but that's $270 shipped. I figure at this price, it's good for someone who doesn't want to drop that coinage but needs an upgrade like Mike's friend, or a beautiful piece of wall art. If it doesn't sell for a worthwhile price, that's what I will do with it, illuminate from behind and put it up in the gameroom somewhere.

3 months later
#16 9 years ago

Director or zr1990, either of yours still available? Mine blew apart into microbits, so currently have none... an old one will do, machine in "player" condition anyway. brand new to this site, not familiar with the "bumping" on the forum with no price stated... (have mercy on the new guy lol)

#17 9 years ago

Hi Chooch, wish I still had this to help out but it sold on eBay. I'm going to update the forum header. Good luck in your search!

#18 9 years ago

There is a guy who is parting out an ES that may still have the backglass. Posted just a few days ago.

#20 9 years ago

zsciaount, I can't find that one... there's one from 7 months ago I tried reviving to see if he still had it. Thanks, though. I can't seem to find another.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-original-silkscreened-earthshaker-backglass-165 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.