Jack-Nicholson-lol.gif
image-601.jpg
turtles-330.png
chances.jpg
image-619.jpg
Lois BE.gif
image-363.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 297 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
#1 10 years ago

Pics available, Love Trades, Pm with any questions.

Looking for Mint HH, restored Getaway, Mint Gilligans, anything else interesting.

Shipping Available NAVL.

#2 10 years ago

Someone better jump on that WOZECLE. What a deal for one heck of a game!

#3 10 years ago

PM sent

#4 10 years ago

WOZLE SOLD

Other two still available.

#5 10 years ago

great deal on the WOZ.

#6 10 years ago

No factory warranty on the ECLEWOZ game.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

No factory warranty on those games. Good Luck!

????????????

#8 10 years ago

Second owner.

Sold by unauthorized dealer, not factory authorized distributor.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

This thread is going to go downhill fast.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

How long is your warranty? 30 days?

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from thepinballworks:

How long is your warranty? 30 days?

A- Our Factory Warranty is One Year on the main game board, Commercial 26" LCD Monitor and certain game parts which will be specified. We promise a No-Haggle support system which is Distributor friendly.

#12 10 years ago

This is disappointing. Not sure what the company gains by depressing the secondary market when the LE run is supposedly sold out...

#13 10 years ago

image-363.jpgimage-363.jpg

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from BigOrange:

This is disappointing. Not sure what the company gains by depressing the secondary market when the LE run is supposedly sold out...

The company has a policy. In this case a factory warranty that has a value, or not, depending on who buys the game.

We just want to make potential buyers aware that it does not apply to unauthorized dealers or second hand owners.

We are very supportive of the secondary market and beyond. We will support anything we build but at a cost out of warranty.

#15 10 years ago

It is definitely a concern for anyone who wants to sell their wozle . It will likely hurt the sale of future games if the second owners are not covered. Seems counter productive in a collector market.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

lol

#17 10 years ago

How does it being first or second owner even matter? What if the 2nd owner takes better care thanthe first?

#18 10 years ago

You certainly have a right to establish and follow whatever policies you like. I just hope this has been publicized (I think not) so that well-intentioned second hand buyers don't get an ugly surprise. I would think this would have happened already - or is this policy a change in practice?

#20 10 years ago

Well I'm not planning on selling my Woz so it doesn't really matter to me but I wonder if the original owner could simply make a deal in writing, to indemnify the 2nd hand purchaser and agree to process any necessary warranty claims for that person should any issue arise.

That would essentially ensure that the warranty "runs with the pin" no matter who owns it.

Better make sure that the Seller is the original owner with the actual warranty.

#21 10 years ago

Just don't buy a NIB from a flipper.

#22 10 years ago

GLWS!

And if anyone is counting if Bene negotiated 7%, we would be right at 7k.

#23 10 years ago

I try to not buy anything from a flipper. I support pinball companies and private party sales. I don't buy cars from used car salesmen either.

#24 10 years ago

[from a de facto employee on the highlighted thread...]

"Enough already on this topic.

The game is covered when it changes hands. Period. End of sentence. Anyone else telling you otherwise hasn't a clue what they are talking about. If you buy a second hand game you are going to get support."

- Sounds like either inconsistent messaging and service execution or some Clinton-quality wordsmithing here (support versus warranty?). If the company has been treating all the same to now, this just sounds like sour grapes...

I'm getting uncomfortable with my Hobbit order...

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

I try to not buy anything from a flipper. I support pinball companies and private party sales. I don't buy cars from used car salesmen either.

You are going to be hard pressed to get a game for this price from an authorized distributor. Automated will sell you one for $2k more right now.

http://www.pinballs.com

#26 10 years ago

Yeah, not like the warranty is worth an extra 1.5k

but 'buy at your own risk' is worth noting. As many people have been having problems with the LED boards right? I haven't really been keeping up with WOZ news.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from BigOrange:

Why would you get uncomfortable? I'm in for a Hobbit, and since the warranty is good for a year, and since I have no intention of selling my machine within the first year of ownership, it's not even an issue. And the JJP support has been second to none. I'd buy anything from them with confidence. I don't understand anybody selling a machine within the first year unless they preordered and absolutely hated it - or ran into financial difficulty. Anything other than that is flipping, IMHO.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

The company has a policy. In this case a factory warranty that has a value, or not, depending on who buys the game.
We just want to make potential buyers aware that it does not apply to unauthorized dealers or second hand owners.
We are very supportive of the secondary market and beyond. We will support anything we build but at a cost out of warranty.

What an absolute joke

#29 10 years ago

If JJP won't provide a warranty, I'm sure Iceman44 will provide one.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Are you for real or is this a pinball company in disguise.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

If JJP won't provide a warranty, I'm sure Iceman44 will provide one.

Uhhh, no………...

#32 10 years ago

Buy with confidence. Benepinballs is A-OK

#33 10 years ago

how many bullets left?

#34 10 years ago

This is a 4 sale thread right?

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from BigOrange:

[from a de facto employee on the highlighted thread...]
"Enough already on this topic.
The game is covered when it changes hands. Period. End of sentence. Anyone else telling you otherwise hasn't a clue what they are talking about. If you buy a second hand game you are going to get support."
- Sounds like either inconsistent messaging and service execution or some Clinton-quality wordsmithing here (support versus warranty?). If the company has been treating all the same to now, this just sounds like sour grapes...

For what its worth, I was a secondhand buyer (albeit the game was new in box, and he was an individual, not a dealer.)

I had some issues out of the box and was treated more than fairly by JJP. They sent absolutely everything I asked for and in a timely matter once I uploaded some pictures to their ticketing system.

Perhaps this is a recent change of policy (secondhand owners not being covered.) I'd like to hope that it's a bit of a misunderstanding though.

#36 10 years ago

So what exactly is the stated Warranty for the Guys that Paid two years in advance for a ECWOZLE. So you decide to Really screw them so when they decide to sell it under the assumed original warranty it is no longer covered.
I would say Buyer Beware of JJP. The car company's would be sued left and right if they pulled this under the terms of the original warranty. It was also stated no where on JJP site that the warranty was void if the machine was sold to another party.

Quite the Businessman, No wonder the company was being run into the ground.

Anyone that purchases a USED WOZ from me, I will give a 90 day warranty on all major components and pay whatever your replacement costs will be.

By the way, Have any NEW games shipped since 2013?

#37 10 years ago

Of course its a recent change of policy, Things seem to change with the wind at JJP, Limited limited editions, Etc Etc.

#38 10 years ago

A year warranty is a year warranty no matter how many owners something has in that time period. Unless you are in the business of screwing potential Customers and future customers of your product.

#39 10 years ago

Are we sure that this 'jersey jack' poster is actually Jersey Jack? I thought Jack had a different handle on Pinside?

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from Benepinballs:

So what exactly is the stated Warranty for the Guys that Paid two years in advance for a ECWOZLE. So you decide to Really screw them so when they decide to sell it under the assumed original warranty it is no longer covered.
I would say Buyer Beware of JJP. The car company's would be sued left and right if they pulled this under the terms of the original warranty. It was also stated no where on JJP site that the warranty was void if the machine was sold to another party.
Quite the Businessman, No wonder the company was being run into the ground.
Anyone that purchases a USED WOZ from me, I will give a 90 day warranty on all major components and pay whatever your replacement costs will be.
By the way, Have any NEW games shipped since 2013?

It's called karma. Man it sucks when it bites you back. Buyer beware.

#41 10 years ago

Nevermind. I checked his history. It's him.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from Benepinballs:

A year warranty is a year warranty no matter how many owners something has in that time period. Unless you are in the business of screwing potential Customers and future customers of your product.

Bene, where do these WOZECLE originate from that you get? It would seem that they have to start with some authorized distributor.

#43 10 years ago

The best part is I sold it for a friend that does not use pin side at Zero profit, And if you check with people I have sold games for , I have sold many at little to no profit just to help them out.

#44 10 years ago

That particular WOZ LE came from the original Preorder and I sold it for them because they want to buy a STLE from me. That simple, So I didn't even own the game, I sold it for the original owner of the game to help him out. He bought the game From Jack Himself. You make the judgement on how this reflects on Jack.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

You don't have any boards anyway.

#46 10 years ago

This Warranty topic should have it's own thread....would get more attention.

It is a BIG deal if the warranty is void on a game with such lasting problems.

#47 10 years ago

So, per Jack tonight, am I better off JJP warranty wise, buying a used wozle from an original owner, that someone could have tinkered with, vs. a NIB from an unauthorized dealer? And even though the former is not written?

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Why would you get uncomfortable? I'm in for a Hobbit, and since the warranty is good for a year, and since I have no intention of selling my machine within the first year of ownership, it's not even an issue. And the JJP support has been second to none. I'd buy anything from them with confidence. I don't understand anybody selling a machine within the first year unless they preordered and absolutely hated it - or ran into financial difficulty. Anything other than that is flipping, IMHO.

^^^ this ^^^

+1

Get secondary warranty coverage from Square Trade or similar if you don't like what JJP would charge for warranty support if you are in be of the "unless" categories.

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from gsrogers:

This Warranty topic should have it's own thread....would get more attention.
It is a BIG deal if the warranty is void on a game with such lasting problems.

There has been plenty of discussion, but even Im not sure what the case is. Follow the thread I posted above, then there is a big shit storm thread that is linked to in that one. There has also been history on here with Bene and Alex (Im not saying either one is right, or how it ended, just that it existed.)

Now that Jack has posted in here, Im not sure what the case is. It seems that technically the game is not covered by warranty, but that they will "support" it. Im not sure if the two terms are used interchangeably or what, but there is plenty of mixed signals being sent. As if they will support it, but could pull it at any time because technically they don't have to.

Very confusing stuff.

#50 10 years ago

I have a local guy here that i am thinking about buying his Brand New still in the box WOZLE. I am selling my TOTAN to get it. But, if i have no warrenty and this was one of the first ones made by Jack then i am sure i will probably have an issue. Hmmmm

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Trade
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

5,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fontana, CA
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, ON
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 297 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-wozle-7500-huo-transformers-le-autobots-4500-huo-safecracker-8k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.