• 16 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dkazz1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hello everyone

I've got two nice older pins for sale, just trying to "thin the heard" a bit. Pics are available here on my photobucket page:

http://s1206.photobucket.com/user/dkazz111/library/?sort=3&page=1

and detailed playfield pictures here:

http://s1206.photobucket.com/user/dkazz111/library/Pinball%20machines%20for%20sale?sort=3&page=1

Goldball is all original, does show some wear but is a nice player - $650 or best offer

Mr. & Mrs. Pac Man, real nice shape. Playfield cleaned and new rubber - $1200 or best offer

I'm open to offers, this is my first post on here however I've been on KLOV for a long time - Darth Vader and on ebay since 1999 - ebay ID is: dkazz1

Thanks and message me if interested.

#2 10 years ago

Bump. I'm open to offers

1 week later
#3 10 years ago

Gold ball is sold and being picked up tomorrow. Mr and mrs PAC man still available. Thanks

#4 10 years ago

glws and welcome to Pinside

#5 10 years ago

Buyer backed out on gold ball. Still available.

2 weeks later
#6 10 years ago

Gold ball is sold pending pickup

#7 10 years ago

As mato said, welcome to pinside. A good luck bump for you.

#8 10 years ago

Thanks for the welcome. Just discovered this forum from a couple of friends. Certainly seems like a good group!

#9 10 years ago

Shame i missed out the Goldball was pretty nice

#10 10 years ago

Goldball is all picked up, open to offers on Mr & Mrs. Pac Man. Looking to make room for AC/DC Premium when I order it. Played it at the 1-up in Denver, one of the few Stern games I actually want, so far.

#11 10 years ago

No interest in Mr Mrs. Pac Man? Price too high? Well I'll drop it to $1100 or best offer if that helps. Need to make some room for new arrivals.

Thanks

#12 10 years ago

Where are you located? In Wisconsin?

#13 10 years ago

Kewaunee. Which is about 20 miles east of Green Bay near Lake Michigan.

#14 10 years ago

Just mapped it out and we are about 150 miles apart.

#15 10 years ago

Price drop. How about $1000 on Mr. And Mrs. PAC Man........

Last drop before I place it on fee bay.

1 month later
#16 10 years ago

On second thought, I don't even want to mess with eBay......$900 for this game.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-mr-mrs-pac-man-gold-ball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.