IMG_0724[1].JPG
IMG_0722[1].JPG
metgreensnaker.JPG
metnolight.jpg
metgreensnaker.JPG
metinstallphoto.JPG
metgreensnaker.JPG
metredsnake.JPG
There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

This is custom made for a Metallica Pro model. May fit the LE/Premium models with different mounting.

These will be an easy install no solder required. Simply mount 2 new light sockets into existing mounts, unplug the current green snake led connector from the z-connector, install splitter and re-connect the green snake light and new scoop lights. Tie strap wire for nice look, point the flex head led's into scoop, play game and enjoy!

$25 shipped is U.S.

Will ship to Canada

$32 Shipped without tracking
$45 Shipped with tracking

Choose your color

Green
Red

Can PayPal funds to [email protected]
Please include your color with order.

These should be shipping some time next week.

Install directions.

http://s983.photobucket.com/user/Leachdude/library/Metallica%20Snake%20Mod%20install

Thanks

// Error: Image 108215 not found // // Error: Image 108216 not found // metredsnake.JPGmetredsnake.JPG metgreensnaker.JPGmetgreensnaker.JPG

#2 10 years ago

payment sent for the green, i love it!

#3 10 years ago

Payment sent for the red. Thought I wanted green at first but with the red in front of the snake on the playfield art I think that will go better. Can't wait to see it installed.

#5 10 years ago

Payment sent for a red one as well. Thanks for a great mod!

#6 10 years ago

Payment sent for Green.

#7 10 years ago

Payment sent for Red... Thanks!

#8 10 years ago

It can fit into a MopLE/METLE pls?

#9 10 years ago

It can fit into a MopLE/METLE pls?

Not 100% sure but I think is should. Uses current mounts from a flasher and also the frozen ball. I know the LE was changed to a metal square but I assume the same mounting holes are there.

Anyone with an LE/Premium confirm with this photo?

Thanks

metinstallphoto.JPGmetinstallphoto.JPG

#10 10 years ago

Red looks awesome!

#11 10 years ago

Thanks for the orders guys. Should have the rest of the supplies in a few days. I will post an update here when they are shipping out.

Seems it 50/50 on the red and green no other colors have been ordered. They both look good IMO. Depends on what you want.

#12 10 years ago

Just sent payment for RED LED. Looks great!

#13 10 years ago

Nice Leach, I think it should fit, but cant tell till I get the pin, anyway, do you ship to spain, and how much would be if thats the case pls?

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Krorghar:

Nice Leach, I think it should fit, but cant tell till I get the pin, anyway, do you ship to spain, and how much would be if thats the case pls?

I will check with the post office on the logistics and shipping oversea's. I have never done this. Not sure if it is a big hassle or not. I will get back with you.

#15 10 years ago

Dumb question, but can you post a photo without the mod from the same angle? Just curious on how noticeable it is. Looks great with it!

#16 10 years ago

Here you go.

metgreensnaker.JPGmetgreensnaker.JPG

#17 10 years ago

Try again..

metnolight.jpgmetnolight.jpg metgreensnaker.JPGmetgreensnaker.JPG

#18 10 years ago

These will be shipping out on Thursday. I will have about 10 other sets ready to go as well.

#19 10 years ago

Night and day! Thanks! On the rest of the playfield, are those all cointaker LEDs? Custom kit? A different brand.

#20 10 years ago

Red is bloody and evil brings out the art even more. Well done

#21 10 years ago

been checking the mail everyday, super excited for this!

#22 10 years ago

Fair price!

#23 10 years ago

Update....

I have the first 12 of these ready to ship off tomorrow.

I ran out of wire to do anymore tonight.

Only a couple short, hoping to get the wire on Friday, will try and get them shipped the same day.

Have made some install directions. Should be pretty easy.

http://s983.photobucket.com/user/Leachdude/library/Metallica%20Snake%20Mod%20install

Can someone with a premium or LE check out the install and let us know if this would fit as made?

Thanks
Chris

#24 10 years ago

Shipped some out today. If yours shipped you should have your tracking info. either thru paypal or email. If your has not shipped they will be shipped Monday at the latest. Hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks
Chris

#25 10 years ago

Thanks for my email update with tracking. Very nice job with making this mod up and taking the time for the step by step directions. Very thorough of you to do all this for the buyers!

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Thanks for my email update with tracking. Very nice job with making this mod up and taking the time for the step by step directions. Very thorough of you to do all this for the buyers!

Your welcome. This is first mod I ever sold. I wanted to make sure it was done the right way. Hopefully everyone enjoys it, and install should be simple.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from callmesteam:

Night and day! Thanks! On the rest of the playfield, are those all cointaker LEDs? Custom kit? A different brand.

It is a custom LED kit. Mostly quads from pinball life a few triples. Waiting for the LED OCD board it will make the game look even better.

#28 10 years ago

lmk if this works with prem/le as well. anyone?

#29 10 years ago

All orders have been shipped.

Checked on shipping to Canada today.

$25 Shipped with tracking to USA

$32 Shipped without tracking to Canada
$45 Shipped with tracking to Canada

#30 10 years ago

I have 7 of these ready to ship. Not sure when I will be doing more. So get it while you can.

Chris

#31 10 years ago

Payment send for a green one to canada!

#33 10 years ago

Paypal sent for a green one.

#34 10 years ago

Just installed mine, wanted to say once again, excellent job on this mod. It's constructed to look like its stock, looks amazing and could not have been easier to install. Thanks Leachdude!

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Just installed mine, wanted to say once again, excellent job on this mod. It's constructed to look like its stock, looks amazing and could not have been easier to install. Thanks Leachdude!

Your welcome. Glad you are enjoying your mod!

I still have a few of these available.

Chris

#36 10 years ago

Payment sent for Red! Thanks!

#37 10 years ago

Payment sent for a Red one. Thanks for taking the time for a great mod.

Kevin

#38 10 years ago

Got mine yesterday. Easy to install and looks great. Thanks

#39 10 years ago

Installed - looks awesome! Thanks!

#40 10 years ago

Pictures of install in LE. Needs screws to mount. I also decided to change bulbs after experimenting a little

IMG_0722[1].JPGIMG_0722[1].JPG IMG_0724[1].JPGIMG_0724[1].JPG IMG_0723[1].JPGIMG_0723[1].JPG

#41 10 years ago

Thanks for the LE install update. So you could not use any of the location from the pro install?

Chris

#42 10 years ago

Payment sent for Red...Thank you

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Thanks for the LE install update. So you could not use any of the location from the pro install?

Chris

Crap I ordered one assuming it would be the same.

#44 10 years ago

Is the LE install different Chris?

#45 10 years ago

It does look like the LE/Premium will have a different install. The harness and wiring will all work. Will just have to figure a way to mount it. I do not have access to and LE. I am waiting for another pinsider to receive his mod and give me some feedback and install pictures.

Chris

#46 10 years ago

Damn...I just placed an order this morning.

#47 10 years ago

Chirs,

Its tricky to do in the LE in that the jaw moves a bit and you do not want to put them in an area that would require removal of them to get to another part.

I ended up changing out the original LEDs from the Picture.

IMG_0719[1].JPGIMG_0719[1].JPG

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

I am waiting for another pinsider to receive his mod and give me some feedback and install pictures.

Let us know when you do. Thanks

#49 10 years ago

Hank's pics for the LE seem to light the snake differently. Is that because the jaw mechs on the LE/Prem block the light from shining through the same way as the Pro? The way the Pro lights up looks awesome!

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Hank's pics for the LE seem to light the snake differently. Is that because the jaw mechs on the LE/Prem block the light from shining through the same way as the Pro? The way the Pro lights up looks awesome!

I did not want the LEDs to touch the moving mech. So yes they have to be offset quite a bit more than the PRO.

I think the Mod is still pretty cool. The kick ass mod would be lighting the snakes eyes up on the LE

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-metallica-snake-scoop-led-mod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.