si-58.jpg
mustang_logo.jpg
image-977.jpg
image-65.jpg
image-789.jpg
image-307.jpg
IMG_20140208_180402[1].jpg
IMG_20140208_180408[1].jpg
There are 150 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 10 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

You know as well as I do a Cobra and GT500 are nowhere NEAR 22.9. That is a stripped out V6.
Hell, terminators were nowhere near 22.9. Low mileage ones still go for more than that.

My terminator sticker was $36460.00. I still have it with 8000 miles on it.

#102 10 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Lmao if this is true. Busted. Hop has written an opus collectively in numerous threads about prices falling, then turns around and flips a game for more money. So let me guess, you put money in it to get it in tip top shape and you just want to "get back what you have in it." So that's how you're debt free; making money flippin'.

LOL, get your popcorn ready. That's gotta be the same game

#103 10 years ago
Quoted from VAPins:

Come on, dude... you're all about selling for a profit. Aren't you the guy that bought the BSD a few months ago from Mike? You spent hours pounding out detailed posts about how Mike had "overpaid" but sold the game to you for a fair price??
Here's a quote of yours:
"Finally, for those of you that can find a completely working BSD locally for $1,200 please knock yourself out......I have never seen one (and Mike's wasn't in that bad of shape I felt either) and Mike's was a 6 or 7/10 in my opinion with a slightly bad touch up on the playfield and faded cabinet.....what do you guys want for $1,600 a 8/10.....LOL !!!! Plus no shipping and a 4 hour round trip drive......this is exactly why I was able to build a collection in 6 months.....paying a "fair price" is what I do and not thinking about it for days.....sometimes I pay a little more then most and sometimes a little less but at the end of the day I try to be fair..."
What's funny is, it looks like you are trying to sell that game on Craigslist right now for $2,100... saying that the game has two "minor touch ups" that "don't bother you."
" target="_blank">washingtondc.craigslist.org link
For all the banter about how prices are falling and how people need to get real, it appears you are trying to drive the price up on something that just a few short months ago you told everyone was fairly priced for $500 less.
What gives.

For the curious, here's the BSD thread referenced above, makes this For Sale thread look downright on-topic.:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bram-stoker-dracula

#104 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

but has duel GI's if you count the inserts, there are a lot more color changing going on than you may think. Mini playfield included.
Has to be RGB, because i've had RGB LED's fall out of GI sockets and roll down the field before.

There is no such thing as a socketed RGB LED in pinball (yet). Such a beast would require a socket with four contact points (voltage and three returns). Look at an RGB LED board and you will see each color has its own drive circuit.

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

HOP= Biggest hypocrite on pinside.

That would be BHOP

#106 10 years ago

Why do I have the sudden urge for pancakes?

#107 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Why do I have the sudden urge for pancakes?

Damn, you! Now I want pancakes too!

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Have his butt on ignore. Just got tired of "reading crazy". I can go to your choice of mainstream news media's website for that.

I have him on ignore as well. Doesn't take long to figure out who they are talking about when these issues come up. Someone posted a hilarious picture of Gollum saying "Go away, no one likes you" to him a few weeks ago. Every time I hear that guy's name mentioned I think of that picture. I wish I knew where it was, I'd copy it again for you guys. It was pretty funny though.

#109 10 years ago

I am just glad that HOP makes time for all of us little people (the dude is debt free you know)

#110 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

There is no such thing as a socketed RGB LED in pinball (yet). Such a beast would require a socket with four contact points (voltage and three returns). Look at an RGB LED board and you will see each color has its own drive circuit.

really? could have swore that was RGB. I better plug that one in and see what the hell it is then. Assumed it was RGB one. So it's setup like atlantis then, with multiple GI's

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I am just glad that HOP makes time for all of us little people (the dudes is debt free you know)

That's such a warm and fuzzy thought. Good one to end the evening on.

#112 10 years ago

Where am I?!

#113 10 years ago

IHOP_foto7.jpgIHOP_foto7.jpg

#114 10 years ago

Luckily the MM sold a few topics ago, congrats to parties involved.

#115 10 years ago

Wow... you call a guy out and he runs for the hills.

Would be interesting to hear House of Pin explain himself...alas, he's gone.

#116 10 years ago
Quoted from VAPins:

He's not gone. It's this thread that he has magically avoided as of late. Hmmm, wonder why. He was on a roll lecturing us on money. Now he's babbling about prices, the economy and people not being fiscally responsible like him and he can't wait to buy their pins cheap when things get real bad in different threads. Pleasant chap.

#117 10 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

He's not gone. It's this thread that he has magically avoided as of late. Hmmm, wonder why. He was on a roll lecturing us on money. Now he's babbling about prices, the economy and people not being fiscally responsible like him and he can't wait to buy their pins cheap when things get real bad in different threads. Pleasant chap.

Looks like his account was retired. Uh oh, he is gonna need a bigger boat.

#118 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

That's crazy...

#119 10 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Have his butt on ignore. Just got tired of "reading crazy". I can go to your choice of mainstream news media's website for that.

My ignore list is long and distinguished.

#120 10 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Slider.jpgSlider.jpg

#121 10 years ago
Quoted from VAPins:

Quoted from centerflank:

Quoted from btw75:

IMO, he will not be missed. No posts under 500 words and constant ranting about life in every thread. He was one of only two people ever to make my ignore list.

#122 10 years ago

He did think very highly of himself..

#123 10 years ago

why is this thread blank but only shows my posts yet 3 pages long?

#124 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Why is this thread blank but only shows my posts yet is 3 pages long?

Be careful not to accidentally set your pinside account to ignore yourself.

#125 10 years ago

I don't read Pinside for a few days and I miss out on drama. Say it ain't so!

#126 10 years ago
Quoted from Olddragon:

I don't read Pinside for a few days and I miss out on drama. Say it ain't so!

I wouldn't say you've been missing it Bob...

Office-Space-Bobs.jpgOffice-Space-Bobs.jpg

#127 10 years ago

I wonder what House of Pin is going to do...Pinside is a valuable resource for what is really a small community of collectors...he pretty much blew it.

I guess you get what you get.

#128 10 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Be careful not to accidentally set your pinside account to ignore yourself.

Actually I was making a joke as if I had everyone in this thread on ignore. I don't use the ignore feature, as even the people that irritate me, every so often have something important or useful to say, so you don't want to miss out, just in case.

#129 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Good. I loathe hypocrites that lecture us on pin prices, the economy, and how they get pins at crazy affordable prices - and then he goes and flips a BSD by $300-$400.

That's a SLoF (not a family friendly acronym - you can figure it out )

#130 10 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I wonder what House of Pin is going to do...Pinside is a valuable resource for what is really a small community of collectors...he pretty much blew it.
I guess you get what you get.

It's a temporary ban, he'll be back.

#131 10 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

It's a temporary ban, he'll be back.

Not really, Temp bans are noted by a red exclamation, Retired means Robin deactivated his account and must appeal to him to ever be allowed back on.

edit---I see it was changed now, interesting....

#132 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Like a booger on the end of your finger. Flick as hard as you want, that mofo is sticking around until you wipe it under the chair.

#133 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Not really, Temp bans are noted by a red exclamation, Retired means Robin deactivated his account and must appeal to him to ever be allowed back on.

When I posted HOP's account still said "Retired" too (I didn't know there was that distinction between temp/permanent bans). But the moderator notes in this thread (which is where the ban votes came from, I think) suggested it's only temporary so maybe it was just a misfire:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/st-pro-blinged-out-fs/page/2#post-1448036

#134 10 years ago

Bummer Rommy had to get a temp ban, I think he took one for the team....Thank You Rommy!

#135 10 years ago

Wow, the things people (i.e., HOP) say behind a computer screen.

not cool

#136 10 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Wow, the things people (i.e., HOP) say behind a computer screen.
not cool

Maybe that's his problem... he's stuck in a computer screen?!?!

#137 10 years ago

I missed what he did to get retired.....

#138 10 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

I missed what he did to get retired.....

From what I gather his credit card was no good.

#140 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Except the new Mustang is made by Hyundai.... Now choose

Cracked me up.

Thank You!

To the OP GLWS

#141 10 years ago

is this badboy still not sold ?

#142 10 years ago

GLWS!

I learned something. There is a report feature on Pinside! I had no idea. It's at the top near the ignore/tilt settings. It says report a "Topic" but you can use it to report Posts as well. That would have saved me a ban if I had known about it. All we have to do in the future when any troll posts is Report it. If one guy gets 5 or 6 reports I believe the mods will take action.

#143 10 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

Quoted from SteveW:

MM is now spoken for. Thanks for all the interest!
Steve

It appears to have been sold

#145 10 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

It was sold eons ago. This thread has since de-evolved into the Walmart of Pinside threads. Any minute now this thread could drop another notch and turn Jerry Springer.

#146 10 years ago
Quoted from SteveW:

It was sold eons ago. This thread has since de-evolved into the Walmart of Pinside threads. Any minute now this thread could drop another notch and turn Jerry Springer

You mean this is sold and I am not the buyer?

HOPisthemidget.gifHOPisthemidget.gif

#147 10 years ago

Steve is a great guy but is locally known as underpricing his machines due to his enormous personal wealth and general fondness of all things Pinside. It's his way of giving back to the hobby. He has built up enormous positive karma in the southeast, please remember this when he is on the buy side of the equation and repay in kind. (disclaimer, I usually end up with quite a few of his ever cascading collection). I am thinking he would appreciate a very nicely priced CC in the near future. :>

#148 10 years ago
Quoted from Billmelater:

Steve is a great guy but is locally known as underpricing his machines due to his enormous personal wealth and general fondness of all things Pinside. It's his way of giving back to the hobby. He has built up enormous positive karma in the southeast, please remember this when he is on the buy side of the equation and repay in kind. (disclaimer, I usually end up with quite a few of his ever cascading collection). I am thinking he would appreciate a very nicely priced CC in the near future. :>

Your Jedi mind tricks won't work on me, Jay!

Now on to the next order of business: Anyone want to sell me a nice Cactus Canyon?!?

#150 10 years ago

I knew it was only a matter of time before somebody cross-referenced these two for sale threads.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 150 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-medieval-madness-in-excellent-condition-ga/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.