(Topic ID: 87993)

FS IJ, Flint, flash, Hobbit spot PRICE DROP!

By joegeno

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by joegeno
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

looking to sell all of these in the very near future in order to buy a NIB tron and AC/DC. sooner the better, but not going to give them away. will make great reasonable deals though.

williams IJ - this game is sweet w/ new cab decals, and one of the nicest original playfields ive ever seen on one. POA is needing tweaking but bought the parts and being fixed this weekend, and upper playfield GI is out. 5000

Flinstones - decent routed example, legs have wrinkling, needs to be shopped for sure. playfield is in nice shape 1900

flash - this game is in very nice shape, however pops arent working, and ball kickout isnt either, a small high power problem im sure. should be an easy fix. i dont have the time or effort to deal at this point. 350

Hobbit spot - ive got 3500 in on a hobbit LE spot which i would love to keep. id love to keep all these games too, but you know. total for game i bought in on is 8K. so after the 3k, 5.5K is left. you get my spot for 7.5K 3000

have pics for interested buyers, but im not into emailing every 5 min, so if your really interested, check them out in person. PM me ill send you my contact, i can offer play by play over the phone on any game as soon as i get the cash i need everything else is no longer on the chopping block. joe

#3 10 years ago

will trade any for a NIB/HUO tron or AC/DC prem +/- cash. will be going to the southern fried pinball tourney in june as well.

#4 10 years ago

I believe you can request a refund on your Hobbit payments and not have to take a loss on that. GLWS

#5 10 years ago

Tried to get a refund myself unless you but from jack it is non refundable

#6 10 years ago

its ok the game will be great so im not overly concerned about it. just want to move out something to acquire a TRON and AC/DC PREMium.

#7 10 years ago

lots of interested parties, but no cash yet. love to get one of these sold by the end of the day.

#8 10 years ago

Bump for IJ

GLWS

#9 10 years ago

I know I feel like this is priced correctly. No Indy takers????

#10 10 years ago

You should just post pictures in the thread. Then you wouldn't have to email them out a bunch of times. Plus, it's like having a bilboard ad for the games. Just put a couple and then you could email other pice such as boards, shooterlane, scoops, etc. to any interested party. Sometimes a sharp looking machine is what's needed to get someone interested.

If your Indy is really nice you may be low on the price. My hunt for Indy ended last week. If it hadn't, i'd have yours on my radar. GLWS

It only takes a few minutes to upload a pic or two of each. I think it'll help

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,419.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

2,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, IL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 9.95
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 6.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ij-flint-flash-hobbit-spot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.