(Topic ID: 74920)

FS: HUO X-men pro (3900.00)(Added Pics)(price lowered)

By twinmice

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1070238.JPG
P1070241.JPG
P1070232.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Bought it NIB, about 6 months ago, has scoop protector, mylared shooter lane from day one, less than 100 plays. Im located in Canyon Country, CA about 20 minutes n/o Los Angeles. Can ship if needed via navl. 3900.00 Will get some pics up later. Mike Paris

#2 10 years ago

Its that good

#3 10 years ago

Great game for a player, but hard to understand what your supposed to be doing for my kids. So i want to get something a little easier to play.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Great game for a player, but hard to understand what your supposed to be doing for my kids. So i want to get something a little easier to play.

Agreed, Xmen is a bit tough for kids.

Great game otherwise. Really improves your skill if you can master the shots.

rd.

#5 10 years ago

Definelty a players game. I actually feel the Pro has better flow than the LE. Rules are pretty deep, like i said, my kids just need something easier to play.

#6 10 years ago

Moving to the machine for sale sub forum. GLWS

#7 10 years ago

PotC is nice for kids

#8 10 years ago

Mike is super picky about his games and keeps them constantly clean and protected. I've bought a game from him before and even saw this XM in action. A+ seller, buy with confidence.

Plus, with a new code update just around the corner the buyer will be in for a treat!

#9 10 years ago

Thanks Justin.

#10 10 years ago

Currently not interested in trades. Thanks everyone. Mike

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

I meant is ST that good..

Seems like a fair price for a nice xmen surprise it hasn't sold...

#12 10 years ago

Price lowered to 4000.00. Thanks Mike

#13 10 years ago

Anybody coming to AZ thru CA? Gregg Bizier's got a DM and I'd like this X-Men, too!!

#14 10 years ago

AZ is turning into the mutant state
GLWS/P(urchase)

#15 10 years ago

Some pics for those that requested.

P1070232.JPGP1070232.JPG P1070238.JPGP1070238.JPG P1070241.JPGP1070241.JPG
#16 10 years ago

I think the pro should bring $4k and the LE's should bring $6k. Not sure why people are so down on X-Men. I absolutely LOVE it!!

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Price lowered to 4000.00. Thanks Mike

Find me a buyer for my met premium and i will buy it from ya

#18 10 years ago

You need to post it on here for sale.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Find me a buyer for my met premium and i will buy it from ya

Lemme see if I got this right...Greg sold his X-Men LE to Mike, Mike sold that then got an X-Men Pro... Mike sold his Met Premium to Lisa ...Now Lisa wants to sell her Metallica Premium - Lisa & Greg BOTH want to buy Mike's X-Men Pro!!!!

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Lemme see if I got this right...Greg sold his X-Men LE to Mike, Mike sold that then got an X-Men Pro... Mike sold his Met Premium to Lisa ...Now Lisa wants to sell her Metallica Premium - Lisa & Greg BOTH want to buy Mike's X-Men Pro!!!!

What an incestuous family we are lol

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You forgot to mention that SKB offered trading his xmen pro + cash for her met premium a couple days before I sold it

We are a finicky bunch.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

You forgot to mention that SKB offered trading his xmen pro + cash for her met premium a couple days before I sold it
We are a finicky bunch.

I kinda wanna get in on this fun but I don't really have anything I wanna get rid of...

Maybe I should buy Lisa's Met Prem and sell my LE lol

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I kinda wanna get in on this fun but I don't really have anything I wanna get rid of...
Maybe I should buy Lisa's Met Prem and sell my LE lol

Sell me your FGY to fund her met prem and you can be like smassa an have both an LE and a prem
Oh wait I think I'm thinking of ACDC. Ah we'll dewwwww iiiit

#24 10 years ago

I just saw this X-Men Saturday when I visited Mike. Beautiful game. Great guy too - as always.

Ned

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I almost got into this threesome/foursome. I was thinking of trading my Metallica Pro to Mike for his X-Men pro, and I already had an x-men wolverine and sold that. What a nutty bunch. Now, I'm thinking I would like to trade my IJ or TZ for another Tron

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I almost got into this threesome/foursome. I was thinking of trading my Metallica Pro to Mike for his X-Men pro, and I already had an x-men wolverine and sold that. What a nutty bunch. Now, I'm thinking I would like to trade my IJ or TZ for another Tron

If you wold have only traded your Met Pro to me for my Tron LE. Oh, never mind. I am up for a good trade.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

If you wold have only traded your Met Pro to me for my Tron LE. Oh, never mind. I am up for a good trade.

Haha, if I had a pile of cash to add I would have. How about an orange IJ or chrome TZ?
Bump for mike and a good deal on x-men pro.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Sell me your FGY to fund her met prem and you can be like smassa an have both an LE and a prem
Oh wait I think I'm thinking of ACDC. Ah we'll dewwwww iiiit

LOL....When I've sold off all my games and am done with the madness of this hobby - I'll still have my FGY.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL....When I've sold off all my games and am done with the madness of this hobby - I'll still have my FGY.

Which is kind of funny if you think about it. It's your work and most people want to get away from their work, not have it lingering around. But, in this case you get a pass being a cartoon and all

#30 10 years ago

I have pinlawyer's MET premium which I got at the same time as I dropped off my XMEN Pro (in AZ). While I was out there, I called pin lawyer as I wanted to look at that pretty, chromed out JM, but he was at expo. I also have his Popeye which I LOVE

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Haha, if I had a pile of cash to add I would have. How about an orange IJ or chrome TZ?
Bump for mike and a good deal on x-men pro.

That is a beautiful IJ!

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Which is kind of funny if you think about it. It's your work and most people want to get away from their work, not have it lingering around. But, in this case you get a pass being a cartoon and all

Nope, no passes! Do not mix work and pleasure. Must sell to me

Morning bump

#33 10 years ago

How did the thread get to this, sounds like a big orgy to me, I was just trying to sell a game. Lol!! But great having all of you as my friends. Mike

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

How did the thread get to this, sounds like a big orgy to me, I was just trying to sell a game. Lol!! But great having all of you as my friends. Mike

We love ya Mike

#35 10 years ago

Bump for a great seller and a killer price!

#36 10 years ago

New Year, New price, but this is the lowest it will go, i don't want to lose my a** on it. I will also pack it in a stern box for shipping at no charge if needed. Thanks Mike

#37 10 years ago

Someone buy this!

#38 10 years ago

A few months ago I needed to open up space to buy a Standard WOZ. I finally decided to sell my X-men Pro (a HUO machine). I listed it for $3,700. I had like 7 offers the next morning (one even offered $3,800 but I don't do business like that). I could easily have sold it for $3,800. So OPs price is not that bad.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-x-men-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.