Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

fhF.jpg
fhE.jpg
fhD.jpg
fhC.jpg
fhB.jpg
fhA.jpg
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

For Sale:

HOME USE ONLY Williams FunHouse Pinball Machine $6900 cash located in South Glens Falls, NY 12803.

Link to almost 100 pictures:

http://s793.photobucket.com/user/scottinsgfny/library/Funhouse%20HUO

It was purchased from the original owner who bought it new. I do not have documentation to prove but the pictures speak for themselves.

NOTHING has been cleaned under the playfield - check out the subway ramp!

Top was wiped clean but NOTHING was disassembled. Machine has the original rubber on it - which is starting to crack but I wanted to leave the machine as found for now.
There is not a full mylar on the playfield.

Flaws:
A little bit of wear on the scoops - see pictures
A tiny bit of wear around the edge of a couple of inserts - see pictures (Inserts are 99% level)
Little mark on translite
Some paint flaking on edge of backbox - looks to have had an adhesion problem to the primer they used at the factory.
Black Bolts on outside of cabinet have some corrosion.
Original Lock on Coin Door was drilled out as key was lost - replaced with new lock.
Battery Holder was replaced with an external Battery holder as original Battery Holder was corroded.

I would guess the machine has 500 plays or probably even less.

This FunHouse is clean and needs very little to make it perfect.

ScottinSGFNY

fhA.jpgfhA.jpg fhB.jpgfhB.jpg fhC.jpgfhC.jpg fhD.jpgfhD.jpg fhE.jpgfhE.jpg fhF.jpgfhF.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Shouldn't Rudy be sleeping with the game off?

Damn clean game though..GL

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Shouldn't Rudy be sleeping with the game off?
Damn clean game though..GL

That would be correct - I shut it down mid game when I took the pictures - he is sleeping when the game is over - you guys notice everything!

#4 10 years ago

Ha! The only reason I notices is cuz I literally sat down on my desk right after playing FH and saw your post. I'm usually not that observant

Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

That would be correct - I shut it down mid game when I took the pictures - he is sleeping when the game is over - you guys notice everything!

#6 10 years ago

Beautiful pin. GLWS!! Rudy always scared the crap out of my as a kid. Still does now that I think about it. He even haunts my JM with his laugh from time to time.

#7 10 years ago

Will consider local trades for HUO Stern or Bally/Williams titles - but cash is king.

#9 10 years ago

That Rudy looks different than mine.. Freaky looking!

#10 10 years ago

Probably just the point of view of that camera shot, since I am taller he does't look that crazy to me. But I am sure my kids see that view when they play it..

#11 10 years ago

8k for an unshopped Funhouse with wear? I guess it does have the original rubber though...

#12 10 years ago

Price reduced to $7500.

1 month later
#13 10 years ago

Price reduced to $7200.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from bstock:

8k for an unshopped Funhouse with wear? I guess it does have the original rubber though...

Go find another clean origional HUO one, or pay more money, for a half assed restored one.

Or you can pay an easy 2/3's of that, for an average one that somebody "cleaned" up...

If you don't like it, or the price don't buy it !

#15 10 years ago

Yeah that's something you just don't find! Very cool. GLWS.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Go find another clean origional HUO one, or pay more money, for a half assed restored one.
Or you can pay an easy 2/3's of that, for an average one that somebody "cleaned" up...
If you don't like it, or the price don't buy it !

damn, who got your panties in a wad? He has every right to his comment. It was posted in the discussion forum, right?

It is super nice but I do think the market agrees with his comments as it's still for sale.

#17 10 years ago

Interested. Not convinced I'm $7K interested. But now that I've posted, I can find the thread again easily.

#18 10 years ago

My panties are are unwadded , they smell a bit now though....LOL

I stand by my statement though...his post was kinda Dbagish..

If ya don't like it or think its too much move on...

Just another new to pinside price police dude piping up...

maybe it is too much, maybe not, but it is a 100% original un molested example, that of which you NEVR see anywhere anymore...

nobody has cash right now seemingly, so I think that's why its sitting a bit...

new Sterns out MMR etc, has sucked a lot of cash out of the market for used pins, especially used high end high money pins...

I'm confident the right guy is out there for this FH...

Just maybe not here

1 week later
#19 10 years ago

Price reduced to $6900

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Interested. Not convinced I'm $7K interested. But now that I've posted, I can find the thread again easily.

Ha, couldn't have said it better myself and I'm doing the same thing.

#21 10 years ago

bump

1 month later
2 months later
#23 10 years ago

Still available. I have touched up the paint loss on the head with the Pinball Universe color matched paint since the pictures that I posted - all else remains the same. The color match is very close but not perfect but it looks very nice.

ScottinSGFNY

#24 10 years ago

of course its still available.

#25 10 years ago

I'll take 2 please and a large coke with that.

#26 10 years ago

AZ Pinlawyer was looking for one.

#27 10 years ago

Yeah, I think he'll "object" your honor.

I can't believe Funhouse is worth almost as much as WOZLE and STLE now. I should've have bought one last week when they were $2,500.

#28 10 years ago

Junk ones are now selling for three grand with issues true story glwts

#29 10 years ago

I have seen this game in person, and it looks incredible!

#30 10 years ago

I've sold restored FH for $5500 and plan to be around that price point when I finish the next one. HUO should run at a premium to this, what premium I'm not sure, but I'll be watching this thread. It takes a while to sell a high end pin with a big ticket price - so hang in there.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

It takes a while to sell a high end pin with a big ticket price - so hang in there.

The age of this thread confirms your assertion.

#32 10 years ago

Great pin. Solid gameplay and I love how Rudy freaks people out. GLWS!

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I've sold restored FH for $5500 and plan to be around that price point when I finish the next one. HUO should run at a premium to this, what premium I'm not sure, but I'll be watching this thread. It takes a while to sell a high end pin with a big ticket price - so hang in there.

I am actually in no hurry to sell this one - I doubt many HUO Funhouse machines are out there.
Probably won't run across another in my lifetime. Rudy can stay as long as he likes...

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Junk ones are now selling for three grand with issues true story glwts

I had put a deposit on one that was going for $3000, but when I went to look at it last week it was trashed way beyond my restoration abilities. I have no doubt, and he agreed, that he will sell it to someone else and get even more than that the way these have been going recently.

#35 10 years ago

HUO.... Go find one...

high end condition = high end money...

If ya want a 3-4500 FH, be prepared to have it be in less than half the condition of this one...

I love the guys who slam these threads...

I'm sure that NONE of their games even are remotely as nice as this one ...

Tire kickers and jealousy...

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

blah blah blah, blah = blahblablablablaaaablah blah, blah...

#37 10 years ago

Whatever !

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

you guys notice everything!

Yes we do. Pinheads are vary picky . Nice machine.

1 week later
#39 9 years ago

Can bring to Allentown with a deposit.

#40 9 years ago

yea im not sure why all the fuss, just did a Funhouse over from scratch you can count on 4 to 5k in parts and labor. The box is new and built like a tank so im into this one for about 6500. It is what it is. spend 3k on a funhouse and get a 3k condition funhouse, want a better than new funhouse it will cost you.

#41 9 years ago

You would actually go to Allentown?

WOW all this driving your doing lately is getting to your head LOL

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

You would actually go to Allentown?
WOW all this driving your doing lately is getting to your head LOL

Hey - I went once before - you seem to forget.....I am just looking for an excuse to go this year.

#43 9 years ago

Pepperoni Sticks!!!

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Pepperoni Sticks!!!

Meat sticks. Cheesesteak pretzels. Mmmmmmmmm.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

HUO.... Go find one...

yes there is one.

2 months later
#47 9 years ago

Might want to consider cleaning/shopping the game. HUO is good enough. No real reason not to.

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

yea im not sure why all the fuss, just did a Funhouse over from scratch you can count on 4 to 5k in parts and labor. The box is new and built like a tank so im into this one for about 6500. It is what it is. spend 3k on a Funhouse and get a 3k condition Funhouse, want a better than new Funhouse it will cost you.

Just because you spend 4-5k in parts doesn't make it a 6-7k pin. There are people out there who will spend top dollar but it might take a while.

#49 9 years ago

There was an HEP FH for sale here in Jersey for 6k last year. Wish I had picked that one up. Still keeping my eye on this one ....

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 22.50
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-williams-funhouse-pinball-machine-near-albany-ny-7900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.