(Topic ID: 43873)

Sold: HUO LOTR LE in Cali. Stunning Game.

By Zdoor

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jamespin
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LOTR_164.JPG
LOTR_163.JPG
LOTR_162.JPG
LOTR_161.JPG
LOTR_160.JPG
LOTR_159.JPG
LOTR_158.JPG
LOTR_157.JPG
LOTR_156.JPG
LOTR_155.JPG
LOTR_154.JPG
LOTR_153.JPG
LOTR_152.JPG
LOTR_151.JPG
LOTR_150.JPG
LOTR_149.JPG
#1 11 years ago

Selling my HUO LOTR LE. Machine is stunning to look at. 500 plays and gorgeous in every way. Quite a bit of custom work in the machine and it's done right. Doing my best to list whats on there but going to miss a bunch...

* Full cointaker LED's. Used a lot of warm white, yellows and orange to create a great looking pin that fits the theme beautifully. Has greens and purples near the POTD that really give it a eery feel.
*POTD has many custom mods including the path itself which is lit from underneath directly on the ghost images in green. Hemis lighted figures are installed but custom mounted directly on the pinbits plastic without the bases. They are done in purple and the fading circuit is customized to end at the left inlane so they will stop and start multiple times on 1 ball rather than stay lit until the ball ends or constant.
* A customized back box LED kit that is tied to the flashers and GI controls similar to the Ironman backbox I posted earlier. While not as in your face as Iron man, it is pretty amazing in its own right. colors match the games flashers and its a spectacle for anyone watching.
* There are undercab flashers tied in as well that flash in Red, Blue and Yellow to match the games flashers and the backbox flashers. The overall effect is an experience. Posting some old vid (pre backbox kit) now but will update with new ones later.
* figures are installed throughout. Many of the original locations used on the non LE were duplicated but added extra figures and repositioned some for better effect to match the movie scenes.
* Flipper Fidelity speakers in the backbox and sub
* Custom color changing speaker lights and acrylics
* Gold mirror blades
* Plastic protector throughout including shire
* Ring is encased in shooter rod
* Shooter housing is brass
* Upgraded Crystal Ball with color changers
* Everything in tact including manual
* Not a speck of wear or discoloration. Shire, Gimli hole and shooter area look like the day they came out of the box
*Machine has been pampered. The lockbar area is covered with felt strip as is the lockbar, There is no wear on the rails from removing and reinstalling the lockbar.

Theres more but I'll add as I remember. If you want a primo LOTR LE, you will not find a nicer one. I would consider shiping but all responsibility and liability are the buyers. I will not be responsible for any shipping damage.

I'm asking $7700. It's not cheap but there is a ton of extras on this machine and it would be very difficult to duplicate for less and many of the items are custom. It is the nicest LOTR I've ever seen by a mile.

LOTR_110.JPGLOTR_110.JPG LOTR_111.JPGLOTR_111.JPG LOTR_112.JPGLOTR_112.JPG LOTR_113.JPGLOTR_113.JPG LOTR_114.JPGLOTR_114.JPG LOTR_115.JPGLOTR_115.JPG

#2 11 years ago

More

LOTR_116.JPGLOTR_116.JPG LOTR_117.JPGLOTR_117.JPG LOTR_118.JPGLOTR_118.JPG LOTR_120.JPGLOTR_120.JPG LOTR_122.JPGLOTR_122.JPG LOTR_123.JPGLOTR_123.JPG

#3 11 years ago

more

LOTR_124.JPGLOTR_124.JPG LOTR_125.JPGLOTR_125.JPG LOTR_126.JPGLOTR_126.JPG LOTR_132.JPGLOTR_132.JPG LOTR_130.JPGLOTR_130.JPG LOTR_131.JPGLOTR_131.JPG

#4 11 years ago

More

LOTR_136.JPGLOTR_136.JPG LOTR_137.JPGLOTR_137.JPG LOTR_138.JPGLOTR_138.JPG LOTR_139.JPGLOTR_139.JPG LOTR_140.JPGLOTR_140.JPG LOTR_141.JPGLOTR_141.JPG

#5 11 years ago

More

LOTR_148.JPGLOTR_148.JPG LOTR_149.JPGLOTR_149.JPG LOTR_150.JPGLOTR_150.JPG LOTR_151.JPGLOTR_151.JPG LOTR_152.JPGLOTR_152.JPG LOTR_153.JPGLOTR_153.JPG

#6 11 years ago

Gosh that perty!

#7 11 years ago

more

LOTR_154.JPGLOTR_154.JPG LOTR_155.JPGLOTR_155.JPG LOTR_156.JPGLOTR_156.JPG LOTR_157.JPGLOTR_157.JPG LOTR_158.JPGLOTR_158.JPG LOTR_159.JPGLOTR_159.JPG

#8 11 years ago

more

LOTR_160.JPGLOTR_160.JPG LOTR_161.JPGLOTR_161.JPG LOTR_162.JPGLOTR_162.JPG LOTR_163.JPGLOTR_163.JPG LOTR_164.JPGLOTR_164.JPG

#9 11 years ago

Do you accept visa?

#10 11 years ago

That's one nice looking pin!

#11 11 years ago

Sharp looking game! I like the green lights on the POTD. Good luck on the sale!

#12 11 years ago

Wow, there is a lot going on there!

#13 11 years ago

Video. This is old and does not show the backbox kit. You can see the effect in the ironman vid I posted. Will get updated vid in a couple days...

#14 11 years ago

Grrrrrrr......

Wish I had the cash or else I'd pull the trigger.

#15 11 years ago

Love it. And interested.

#16 11 years ago

Looks like a lot of dolls.

#17 11 years ago

Nice speaker covers,where did you get them.
Bump

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from HB_GAMER:

Love it. And interested.

Aren't you glad you are closer?!

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Nice speaker covers,where did you get them.
Bump

Pinball toppers

#20 11 years ago

Beautiful game and an excellent guy to do business with.

If I hadn't owned a lotr already I'd be all over this.

#21 11 years ago

Wow that one looks super clean. I'm interested at a tad lower than asking. I'm sure this will have a deal in place by the end of today. LE's seem to be harder & harder to find for sale. GLWS.

#22 11 years ago

Definitely interested and only 5 minutes away! PM sent.

#24 11 years ago

Game is sold. Thanks to all who inquired. It is staying local so I can visit!

#26 11 years ago

Congrats on the sale. Great game!

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Aren't you glad you are closer?!

Apparently not that close

#28 11 years ago

Glad we could make a deal and nice to meet up with some more local pinsiders. Absolutely beautiful machine just like every other one in Zdoor's collection. Sorry HB just couldn't pass up such a unique pin.

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from HB_GAMER:

Apparently not that close

#30 11 years ago

I knew it. Congrats to both

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Pinball toppers

Thanks for the info

#32 11 years ago

I wish I could of played it before you sold it... It looks AMAZING Congrats on the sale Zdoor.

#33 11 years ago

That machine looks awesome!

#34 11 years ago

Thanks! I'm happy it will stay close. It's a great game.

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I wish I could of played it before you sold it... It looks AMAZING Congrats on the sale Zdoor.

Hemi, you are more than welcome to play it if you ever make it out to California.

#36 11 years ago

Congrats zdoor !!

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from Cen-Cal-Pin:

Hemi, you are more than welcome to play it if you ever make it out to California.

Thanks... Actually, I will take you up on that offer this fall.... I am planning a trip out that way with Zdoor.

#38 11 years ago

Thanks... Actually, I will take you up on that offer this fall.... I am planning a trip out that way with Zdoor.

Firestone for everybody!!

#39 11 years ago

Will have another REALLY nice game (not a LOTR) that I'll be listing in the next couple weeks...

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Will have another REALLY nice game (not a LOTR) that I'll be listing in the next couple weeks...

XMENLE ?

#41 11 years ago

Probably not... But, gonna move one more.

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Doh, you're not supposed to list another until I can replenish my funds to buy it.

Firestone sounds great. Let me know and we'll set up a pin n' brew day.

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from Cen-Cal-Pin:

Firestone sounds great. Let me know and we'll set up a pin n' brew day.

What kind of beer is a Firestone? Never heard of it.... I just know them as a tire company

#44 11 years ago

What kind of beer is a Firestone? Never heard of it.... I just know them as a tire company

You don't know what you're missing...

#45 11 years ago

Got this game home last night and hardly slept. It was as advertised and more. I plan on waiting until I can talk Zdoor out of more games before I buy another one. He definitely makes a sweet custom pin.

#46 11 years ago

Let me know if you ever want to part with it. Yeah, calling dibs!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 25.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

€ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.50
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

€ 7.50
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-lotr-le-in-cali-stunning-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.