• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

papa t.jpg
#1 10 years ago

SOLD

Game is absolutely flawless and in mint condition. Inside is clean. Outside is clean. Original condition and outstanding shape. Even the leg levelers are original. Only 6,165 plays on the meter.

Game play and features work 100%. There is one issue. There are two sound boards that control the sounds. One controls the dragon sound and the other the other sounds (roll overs, etc). Dragon board is fine. The pot on the other board needs to be replaced and I haven't gotten to it yet. Sounds will work for a bit and then stop working. Dragon sounds are fine and continue to play. This doesn't effect scoring or anything else. The other sounds aren't that great, so it hasn't been a priority -- being honest The dragon sound is awesome, so I've been enjoying it without the other sounds.

#2 10 years ago

Wow! Never saw this title before. Looked at the artwork on IPDB.

Are those rollover buttons on the sides?

Also, the dragon heads in the center, are those drop targets? IF so, that's pretty cool!

faz

#5 10 years ago

Damn I would love this game! The most insane pop bumper action I've ever seen. The PAPA video has better gameplay action, IMO, but you can't hear the dragons.

https://papa.org/2012/12/03/dragon-gameplay/

#7 10 years ago

What does BAO mean?

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

What does BAO mean?

BAO!

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

What does BAO mean?

It's the sweet sound sound of Dragon Slaying. There's no way to describe it unless you live it.

Buddies showed me $1 in the pot, Most Dragons wins pot, player adds $1 every time you Lose a ball out of the inline hole.

#10 10 years ago

I'll offer you $1250 and you can save yourself hauling it to A-town

#11 10 years ago

I watched the PAPA video. I think I only heard them saying "BAO"... I wanna hear the machine do it.

Very cool machine. I like those dragon drops....and wish there were more machines that had rollovers in a row like that. Some cool challenges for a single level game.

Those outlanes are deadly though...

faz

#12 10 years ago

one of my favorite t-shirts
papa t.jpgpapa t.jpg

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

one of my favorite t-shirts

Hahahha, that is awesome!

#15 10 years ago

Wow! Those pics look fantastic. Beautiful example.
faz

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from pinball_faz:

Wow! Those pics look fantastic. Beautiful example.
faz

Thanks. It's seriously killing me to sell it, but when I say I'm out of room I'm not exaggerating. I've filled our space and have overflow. Wish I had a Tardis

#19 10 years ago

Cool machine from the past. Glad it's getting some lovin'.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-interflip-dragon-allentown-delivery and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.