Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jalpert
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I'm out of space, so I'm selling my HUO Getaway High Speed 2. This game has fade on the left hand side of the cabinet. Other than that, this is a really nice game. This game has no insert issues, the cab is very nice, DMD is in great shape, just had the main flippers rebuilt.

The topper works great as well. Glass, lockdown bar, legs, all really nice. The translate is singed by Steve Ritchie if that's your bag.

The game is located near Denver. Shipping 100% okay, but it has to be done through NAVL, I cannot pallet.

Michelle Bianchi
Precision Transportation Inc
Toll Free 877-432-2646
Direct 630-352-3312
Fax 866-651-5919
[email protected]

I welcome any and all feedback regarding the price of the game, condition, any any other questions you can think of, don't hesitate. I will trade if you are within driving distance for some fun games. WPT, TFTC, DM or anything else fun. I'm picky with trades though, space is at a premium right now.

Thanks.

Pics:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/va11xmv0lof47j7/Y0v9kZ7XTz

Video - Outside and Supercharger and then the inside below:

#2 10 years ago

Nice game. GLWS

#3 10 years ago

glws

#4 10 years ago

How close to nebraska?

#5 10 years ago

8 hours with no traffic. You make the trip, the hotel and breakfast is on me.

Quoted from bohunr:

How close to nebraska?

#6 10 years ago

I've had some good questions via PM. A couple people asked, I'm not interested in any trades pre-System 11. Thanks.

#7 10 years ago

A couple more questions I've been asked:

-Yes, the game is the version with the diamond plate.

-No, I cannot pallet. I have no way of getting a pallet to my house, and I don't have a way of getting a game on a pallet to the dock. I don't think NAVL prefers them, so if I'm shipping it has to be with legs on. I will not ship a game that's not fully insured, but that's only about $40 and a really good idea anyway.

#8 10 years ago

This was sold pending payment, but the payment never went through. Back up for grabs!

#9 10 years ago

I'd buy another game from jalpert any time--great seller!

#10 10 years ago

Thanks! It's important to me that both people are happy with the sale.

Quoted from Billy16:

I'd buy another game from jalpert any time--great seller!

How about $3,000?

#11 10 years ago

How close to central AZ?

#12 10 years ago

12hr 20min. The free hotel and breakfast deal still applies! That's a $130 value. Purchase necessary. Restrictions apply.

Quoted from FightNightFZ:

How close to central AZ?

#13 10 years ago

Looks like an outstanding example. Shame these faded so easily

Is there supposed to be a plastic by the pop bumpers where the metal plate is in the video?

Great looking machine. Where are you located?

Thank you,
Chris

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

A couple more questions I've been asked:
-Yes, the game is the version with the diamond plate.
-No, I cannot pallet. I have no way of getting a pallet to my house, and I don't have a way of getting a game on a pallet to the dock. I don't think NAVL prefers them, so if I'm shipping it has to be with legs on. I will not ship a game that's not fully insured, but that's only about $40 and a really good idea anyway.

As was every single game produced from T2 on. It doesn't matter if the game has the logo on the playfield or not, they were all diamondplate.

#15 10 years ago

Yes, it is a shame about the fade. This is a really great example of a HUO game that isn't and probably never will be CQ unless someone spent a lot of time. I'm not even sure decals are available.

Do you mean the metal plate that's behind the stand up targets at the bottom of the pops? If that's it, the answer is I don't think so, I don't think there is a plastic there. I looked at a game on IPDB and their game has that same metal piece, my game looks correct.

I'm located near Denver.

Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Looks like an outstanding example. Shame these faded so easily

Is there supposed to be a plastic by the pop bumpers where the metal plate is in the video?

Great looking machine. Where are you located?

Thank you,
Chris

That is really interesting, I didn't know that.

Quoted from MXV:

As was every single game produced from T2 on. It doesn't matter if the game has the logo on the playfield or not, they were all diamondplate.

#16 10 years ago

all high speed 2's (Getaway) have diamond plate. Always have.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

all High Speed 2's (Getaway) have diamond plate. Always have.

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1000
ipdb says different but ???
Mine is DP

#18 10 years ago

they are wrong. Everything after T2 is diamond plate.

#19 10 years ago

Sorry to derail, but I believe early production games didn't have the Diamond Plate logo on the playfield, and had other minor differences, including the decals.

#20 10 years ago

logo or not, they still were. Only games that matter if the logo is there or not are games pre T2.

#21 10 years ago

I checked RGP and there is at least 1 report of someone who had a HS2 in their possession that was not diamond plate. I don't know if it was a sample, but it sounds like there is at least one out there.

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

logo or not, they still were. Only games that matter if the logo is there or not are games pre T2.

#22 10 years ago

never heard of that being the case. Unless it was one that was disregarded as junk, didn't bother to clearcoat, and someone took it for wall art.

But anything is possible, but if it did, it was on accident.

I have seen a couple of Earthshakers come through here, without any lacquer on them at all. Just screen printing and nothing else. Something really messed up there. Basically if ME even touched the playfield the ink came right off instantly.

#23 10 years ago

I think it was a sample, it's very possible every production HS2 has diamond plate:

I have the very machine that Brian identified in the post above. It
has different cabinet/playfield artwork, pivot hinge for the
playfield, handwritten serial No. 1 sticker on the back of the
cabinet, and at one time had the ignition key start button. It does
not look like a diamond coated playfield to me.

Thanks,

Ehren

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-getaway-high-speed-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.