image-928.jpg
image-670.jpg
image-604.jpg
image-377.jpg
image-529.jpg
image-85.jpg
image.jpg
roll_tide_by_leroydickson-d4ihew2.jpg
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

I bought NIB
very low plays
mint
$5800
will try to get some pics up tomorrow
we added the tess cube, Hulk head shooting rod, topper and we did the Stern fixes for the Loki sticking spot.

might consider a trade for really nice GNR

#2 10 years ago

Where?

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#4 10 years ago

Birmingham 35244
War Eagle!

#5 10 years ago

it's # 24 btw

#6 10 years ago

pics, machine is perfect, no issues.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-85.jpgimage-85.jpg image-529.jpgimage-529.jpg image-377.jpgimage-377.jpg image-670.jpgimage-670.jpg image-604.jpgimage-604.jpg image-522.jpgimage-522.jpg image-928.jpgimage-928.jpg image-951.jpgimage-951.jpg image-619.jpgimage-619.jpg
#7 10 years ago

HULK LIKE!

hulksmile.gifhulksmile.gif
#8 10 years ago

Nice. But I thought a couple of these have sold now (with the mods) for 5100/5200 respectively in the last 3 months? If you have some good wiggle room ... I'm interested. I can be patient though.

#9 10 years ago

To the OP nice game... it is worth the money your asking all day long...

a rewarding game to play

#10 10 years ago

Wrong craze,
Blue editions close to that but not hulks. Worth the price and more with the mods.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Wrong craze,
Blue editions close to that but not hulks. Worth the price and more with the mods.

Nope .. saw the blue editions .. but I'm talking Hulk. Saw 2 (and a third that just recently sold off Pinside from Ohio)

#12 10 years ago

Great game for a good price with the additions and mods! GLWS

#13 10 years ago

Both of these were recent listings (both with the mods) ... and both dropped to $5300 and neither appeared to sell? Just saying. Although, ask whatever you want I say.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-or-fs-tav-hulk

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-avengers-hulk-le-206-of-250-huo

#14 10 years ago

Well I sold mine for 6 and know of one other as well. So as always depends buts the lowest sale or highest does not set the market.

#15 10 years ago

GLWS... Great price.

FYI

I know a fellow Pinsider that still has a Hulk LE NIB if anyone else is interested... Located in Des Moines. Iowa.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from NicToria:

FYI
I know a fellow Pinsider that still has a Hulk LE NIB if anyone is interested... Located in Des Moines. Iowa.

Is it same price 5800.00 shipped to California? If so I'm in.

#17 10 years ago

I really think the game is a bargain anywhere under 6K. It's really an interesting pin with an annoying music track and sound EFX. Sorry, I'm not much of a salesman ha. We just don't play it much because STLE has sucked all the oxygen out of the room. If we have any energy left, we play MET or ACDC. HULK no like. HULK need luv.

Would consider a trade for a nice GnR.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Well I sold mine for 6 and know of one other as well. So as always depends buts the lowest sale or highest does not set the market.

I also just sold my WPT for $9K so I agree with Hwawonyu.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from 35mm:

I really think the game is a bargain anywhere under 6K. It's really an interesting pin with an annoying music track and sound EFX. Sorry, I'm not much of a salesman ha. We just don't play it much because STLE has sucked all the oxygen out of the room. If we have any energy left, we play MET or ACDC. HULK no like. HULK need luv.

Hey man I sent you a pm.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from 35mm:

I really think the game is a bargain anywhere under 6K. It's really an interesting pin with an annoying music track and sound EFX.

I think the music and sound FX are incredible...that's partially what sold me on the game. Great themes and cool sounds when you hit shots, targets, etc. Some of the voices are a bit dodgy, but overall the audio package is excellent.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Whatever...

sterger_fsu_cowgirls-08.jpg 37 KB

Now i'm hungry for fish tacos's...Phucker !

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from 35mm:

Mine has had the opposite effect, everyone plays Hulk and the newer TRON and TFLE just sit there.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Mine has had the opposite effect, everyone plays Hulk and the newer TRON and TFLE just sit there.

In that lineup, I'd probably play Hulk too

#25 10 years ago

I have never understood why Hulk vs Avengers LE is any difference in price. They are the exact same freaking pin lol

Good luck with your sale OP. I just sold my Avengers LE and basically bought a TOM in its place. Couldn't be happier.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

I have never understood why Hulk vs Avengers LE is any difference in price. They are the exact same freaking pin lol
Good luck with your sale OP. I just sold my Avengers LE and basically bought a TOM in its place. Couldn't be happier.

Why is bsm worth more than sm?

TAV is not for the faint of heart. It's the hardest shots of all the games I own. I dislike easy games tho.

#28 10 years ago

Why are people always shitting on others FS threads? Who cares if you seen the same pin go for cheaper, this man owns his and can charge what he wants for it. Yes he might have to wait a bit for the right buyer, but who cares, it's better than selling it for cheaper and losing out on money. I can see if he was in a rush to sell and didn't care to take a lil loss, but for people to come in here and cry about his price cause you seen it cheaper doesn't make any sense, some people are very wealthy and don't care to lose out on some cash just to get rid of it, hence why you see lower prices. He could charge more than he is now if he really wanted to. He doesn't have to sell it for what everyone else is.

Good luck on the sale OP

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from domijr:

Why are people always shitting on others FS threads? Who cares if you seen the same pin go for cheaper, this man owns his and can charge what he wants for it. Yes he might have to wait a bit for the right buyer, but who cares, it's better than selling it for cheaper and losing out on money. I can see if he was in a rush to sell and didn't care to take a lil loss, but for people to come in here and cry about his price cause you seen it cheaper doesn't make any sense, some people are very wealthy and don't care to lose out on some cash just to get rid of it, hence why you see lower prices. He could charge more than he is now if he really wanted to. He doesn't have to sell it for what everyone else is.
Good luck on the sale OP

Ya know, It really is deja vu on FS threads. Someone questions the asking price, someone then posts "stop sh@#ing on his FS thread", and then folks argue that this is a "discussion forumn" and if you don't want your price discussed then don't post it here. Nobody is crying and nobody is "Sh@#ing". In fact, I even stated he's more than welcome to ask whatever he wants. I only pointed out 2 recent listings that didn't sell for less. Period.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from 35mm:

In that lineup, I'd probably play Hulk too

It took me years to put my lineup of under appreciated turds together, it doesn't just happen overnight.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Ya know, It really is deja vu on FS threads. Someone questions the asking price, someone then posts "stop sh@#ing on his FS thread", and then folks argue that this is a "discussion forumn" and if you don't want your price discussed then don't post it here. Nobody is crying and nobody is "Sh@#ing". In fact, I even stated he's more than welcome to ask whatever he wants. I only pointed out 2 recent listings that didn't sell for less. Period.

Wow, are you serious??? You posted two links to other FS threads.

#32 10 years ago

Why are people always trying to tell others what they can and can't say? Officially, his posts broke no rules. Until then, just move on.

Quoted from domijr:

Good luck on the sale OP

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from 35mm:

I bought NIB
very low plays
mint
$5800
will try to get some pics up tomorrow
we added the tess cube, Hulk head shooting rod, topper and we did the Stern fixes for the Loki sticking spot.
might consider a trade for really nice GNR

where is the pin located?

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Why are people always trying to tell others what they can and can't say?

You shouldn't say that.

#35 10 years ago

You shouldn't say that I'm not supposed to say, whatever I want to say!

Quoted from spfxted:

You shouldn't say that.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Why are people always trying to tell others what they can and can't say?

Ok, i'll stay out of this, if you guys are ok with it,fine. I just think it's rude IMO

#37 10 years ago

I LOVE for sale threads and everything that goes along with them.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

where is the pin located?

Quoted from 35mm:

Birmingham 35244
War Eagle!

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

It took me years to put my lineup of under appreciated turds together, it doesn't just happen overnight.

golf clap
I kid and apologize
have actually never played TF enuf to bash it. Great game I'm sure.

my pin is 35244 zip to the poster who asked.

#40 10 years ago

Hulk or Blue. The game kicks ass.

#41 10 years ago

5800. That is a price!

#42 10 years ago

Where are all the local HULK LE's......never see any come up around my area !!!! Still looking !!!!

Good luck with your sale......I want a green machine and they just don't come up locally.

Bump for a nice looking pin !!!

#43 10 years ago

Betty White is older than sliced bread.
Betty born 1922
Sliced bread invented 1928

thought this was better than the word 'bump'

#44 10 years ago

Price being dropped to a more reasonable $5300 would be an even better 'bump'!

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Price being dropped to a more reasonable $5300 would be an even better 'bump'!

feel free to make an offer

#46 10 years ago

Seems to me perhaps I mentioned a trade offer for you with a White Water on one of your other pins recently but I can't remember if you had any interest in one. If so, give me a PM.

If not, enjoy the bump and glws.

#47 10 years ago

For $5,300 I would be "all in" if this was closer !!!! That is more then a fair price and more then I have seen most of the blue LE's go for but personally a "green machine" is worth more to me then a blue one !!! Bummer you are not in Maryland or I would be making you an offer and hopefully playing the "green monster" by tomorrow afternoon !!!

Good luck to you

Quoted from CraZ4Pin:Price being dropped to a more reasonable $5300 would be an even better 'bump'!

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Bama, Florida State………whatever….. GLWS btw

sexy-texas-superfans-33.jpg 28 KB

Damn Iceman! Go Texas. Great lookin photo even if your a Fish Tales horder! Lol! Jk.

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Seems to me perhaps I mentioned a trade offer for you with a White Water on one of your other pins recently but I can't remember if you had any interest in one. If so, give me a PM.
If not, enjoy the bump and glws.

thxs for the offer. Would prefer cash, but would consider a nice GnR.

#50 10 years ago

price lowered to $5600
wire only thxs

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-hulk-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.