• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2835.JPG
Flintstones_1.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I have a couple of pins that I was offered, and have been looking for, so I need to put a pin up for sale.

The flintstones pin is in super nice shape. No playfield wear, waxed up and nice and bright. Freshly shopped when I got it and I went through and cleaned it further. Here are all the upgrades/mods:

- Orange Powder coating
- Subwoofer
- Full leds (black light LEDs. The PF glows in parts) I can attempt a pic of the blacklight later on when it gets darker if anyone wants
- Bronco is lit up green with LED bar
- Buildings are lit up as well

I feel this is kind of a tricky one as they don't come up for sale too often and with the work done to this pin not overly sure what to price it at. I am going to ask $3,500 or make an offer. I won't get offended if you feel the offer is low. I am happy to work out what is fair. I would also consider trades for various titles.

PRICE DROP: After looking at some others that have sold recently and doing some more research I'm going to drop the price to $3,000 with all the add-ons this pin has.

Pics can be found at http://s886.beta.photobucket.com/user/jrivelli/library/Flintstones?view=media

James

#2 11 years ago

You might get that if you want to ship to Australia but I think you will have trouble getting 3.5 in the States.

#3 11 years ago

I'd probably bite at 2500, but it's a good 1000km away...any chance you come to Kamloops every once in awhile?? hahaha

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

I'd probably bite at 2500, but it's a good 1000km away...any chance you come to Kamloops every once in awhile?? hahaha

Twice a week actually!

Quoted from mickthepin:

You might get that if you want to ship to Australia but I think you will have trouble getting 3.5 in the States.

I was hoping saying I am open to any offer would avoid a price discussion, but guess not Either way, I am open to offers.

#5 11 years ago

After doing some research on other pins that sold recently and digging deeper I will lower this to $3,000 and I think that is a bit more fair price with everything done to this pin.

#6 11 years ago

I just emailed this to my mom in case she is still interested in one. She was looking for a Flintstones before she got her TAF so not sure what her interest level still is, but fingers crossed because I'd love to play this at her house. Either way, good luck on the sale. It looks gorgeous.

#7 11 years ago

Great game and worth every penny!! I think your price is right on the money. Good luck with the sell!

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I just emailed this to my mom in case she is still interested in one. She was looking for a Flintstones before she got her TAF so not sure what her interest level still is, but fingers crossed because I'd love to play this at her house. Either way, good luck on the sale. It looks gorgeous.

It is definitely gorgeous and is pretty sweet to play with the sub. Pounds pretty hard and fits the game perfectly when the stones come down during multiball!

#9 11 years ago

The Flintstones is a vary underated pin. I played one at the White Rose show in York last weekend and I forgot how fun it is.

#10 11 years ago

I played the same Flintsones at White Rose and also enjoyed. Cool ramps, liked the "go for a strike", and had a great (it seemed) 1.3 billion score.

#11 11 years ago

*sigh* For the longest time (i.e. up until about a couple of years ago) FS was definitely a sub-$2k pin. That said, it is a really fun and underrated game IMO (fun memories of it from league play back in the mid-90's!) and the lowered price seems fair these days for a game in this condition with the mods done. I like the bowling alley shot a lot! And the orange works with this game.

#12 11 years ago

I would love to own a Flintstones. Wonder if anyone has ever customized one with the original hand drawn Hanna Barbera art?

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

I would love to own a Flintstones.

Well, here's your chance! Have at it!

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

I would love to own a Flintstones. Wonder if anyone has ever customized one with the original hand drawn Hanna Barbera art?

Ask and ye shall receive.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picked-up-a-flinstones-finally#post-387870

#15 11 years ago

Awesome, I figured somebody had done it by now.

#16 11 years ago

You also will want the hand drawn translight for sure.

Flintstones_1.jpgFlintstones_1.jpg

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

i love this translight! the wife swap is great and subtle

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Too bad we can't get a hand drawn playfield along with that.

#20 11 years ago

Too bad we can't get a hand drawn playfield along with that.

Ah, but you can...

IMG_2835.JPGIMG_2835.JPG

#21 11 years ago

Where is that from?

#22 11 years ago

Jetcaptian used a decal above, but if I were clearcoating the playfield, I'd use waterslide and no one would be able to tell.

The only thing that could be better would be if someone swapped the DMD animations with the real Hana-Barbara stuff - it would become a 4K pin before Christmas.

#23 11 years ago

That playfield is awesome. Much better

#24 11 years ago

Quick bump for any west coast folks (or east) loving the ducks beat down arizona st

#25 11 years ago

Figured I'd give it one more bump and price drop to $2,800 to see if there is any interest.

Cheers!

#26 11 years ago

where did you get the art from? I'm sure i'm going to be getting requests to customize peoples playfields with this now. It's a huge improvement.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

where did you get the art from? I'm sure i'm going to be getting requests to customize peoples playfields with this now. It's a huge improvement.

Stop hijacking my thread

1 month later
#28 11 years ago

I picked up the alternate translite with the cartoon version characters and the playfield overly for the bottom area as well! The appropriate version. Will come with both.

Giving this a bump. Much more motivated to sell at this point pre-christmas and all that jazz. I wanted to bump here before I threw it up on the ever so fun craigslist.

Feel free to shoot over any sort of offers. Still asking $3,000 , but please don't hesitate to offer if you needed to ship etc etc.

Thanks!

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Figured I'd give it one more bump and price drop to $2,800 to see if there is any interest.
Cheers!

Quoted from jrivelli:

Still asking $3,000

Might want to clarify.....

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Might want to clarify.....

I clearly don't read my own posts, lol .Either way, I did say make an offer so price is a guideline I suppose.

#31 11 years ago

Wish I has seen your pin earlier. I made cartoon- like custom drop target decals of Fred/Barney etc to dress up my pin, all on peel n stick in a print shop, but gave away my last few sets a few months ago. Anywho... way underated pin! Best of luck with the sale~ SoOoKs

#32 11 years ago

Where do you get the playfield overlay ? I just got the translite and it looks awesome.

#33 11 years ago

I got the translite from ebay and then got a message from the guy who I bought it from saying he had the sticker too and so I bought that as well.

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

THAT is effin hilarious! Thanks Vid, that made my day!

#35 11 years ago

that is a pretty awesome flintstones. If I was in the market for one, this would be the one i'd get.

#36 11 years ago

Nicest flinstones I have ever seen!

#37 11 years ago

If you were closer, I'd be on this. Been looking for one closer to home. Nice looking piece, good luck with the sale!

#38 11 years ago

Bumping this up. Had some offers, some I accepted, but the deals have fallen through.

Open to some offers still!

#39 11 years ago

can't believe it's still available. You have the sexy redone translite in it? That should sell it right there.

#40 11 years ago

The game is sold! Thanks to all who replied, much appreciated

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-flintstones-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.