Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Love_PattyJ.JPG
hot-girls-wrestling-0107121.jpg
Me_at_Carls_House.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 10 years ago

This masterpiece was originally sold here on Pinside by Centerflank. It is one of a kind apron there is no other like it. The autograph by Centerflank and added signature of The Dude Abides send this piece into the upper upper echelon of all custom mods. Please check out the pictures and make me an offer for this one of a kind collectable. Shipping can be arranged. The original for sale post can be found in the link below:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-extremely-rare-tron-apron-999-obo

// Error: Image 110683 not found // // Error: Image 110684 not found // // Error: Image 110685 not found //

#2 10 years ago

I know how important the shooter lane shots are to some of you all so I provided a picture of the shooter lane portion of the apron.

// Error: Image 110686 not found //

#3 10 years ago

$972,000. Final offer. Just trying to put this over the top and leave questions out of people's heads. I've got to have this thing.

#5 10 years ago

I will take it. I am going to add my name to it and mark it up 15%. I have been exposed as a flipper so it's all good.

#6 10 years ago

PM not sent.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

This masterpiece was originally sold here on Pinside by Centerflank. It is one of a kind apron there is no other like it. The autographs by Centerflank and The Dude Abides send this piece into the upper upper echelon of all custom mods. Please check out the pictures and make me an offer for this one of a kind collectable. Shipping can be arranged. The original for sale post can be found in the link below:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-extremely-rare-tron-apron-999-obo

FLIPPER!!!!!!!

#8 10 years ago

BWHAHAHAHA! It better come with a certificate of authenticity and a picture of both you crazy bastards signing it

#9 10 years ago

..the signatures look very similar...

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

I hope they are actually adding value or the parts police will beat them down for taking a good apron out of circulation.

#11 10 years ago

People have fallen in the deep end of the insanity pool. I'm sorry MR. OP but you are completely out of your mind! Don't forget to add the rules set cards to hide those signatures. LMAO

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

I can assure you that both Centerflank and I provided our authentic signatures on this piece. And here I thought he had better penmanship then me. Notice how he actually connects his capital letter into the signature where mine standalone.

#13 10 years ago

I love it. Got to have it. Cant live without it. Oh wait, I guess I can.

#14 10 years ago

Oh wait. California? Shipping and insurance would kill me on that $972k. Bid retracted.

Wish you were closer.

#15 10 years ago

Waiting for Teekee to jump in stating, "I've seen others go for mid $2K-$3K. Prices will continue to go up. Worth every penny at this price."

#16 10 years ago

I do want it but just cant meet your price. Maybe we can work out a trade....I can sweeten the deal with some deli meats and shasta.

#17 10 years ago

PM sent! I am hoping you are willing to do some shipping prep.

#18 10 years ago

Well, if Tigerlaw doesnt get this I will add my beloved copy of Bear Grylls outdoor adventures with the stars to my offer. Its not autographed but I can sign it if you want.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

It better come with a certificate of authenticity and a picture of both you crazy bastards signing it

Certificate of authenticity will be a picture of the Jackie Treehorn Lebowski drawing.

#20 10 years ago

Can you pallet and crate this? Also hand deliver?

#21 10 years ago

If you can get it signed by TigerLaw25-then we may have a deal. May need better picture of shooter-picture fuzzy-LOL

#22 10 years ago

Wish you were closer, as shipping would be to high.

#23 10 years ago

I'm on my way Dude........

#24 10 years ago

Man this would look so good on my Tron. Or AC/DC.

Interested in a trade for an IJ lockdown bar that may have been teabagged by yours truly?

#25 10 years ago

WTF? You are FLIPPING this????? Dude, I sold you that at an extreme discount as you said "I will love and cherish it forever!"

I cant believe you are pulling something like this.

// Error: Image 110706 not found //

#26 10 years ago

This is what happens when you go hiking with a stranger in the Alps..

// Error: Image 110708 not found //

#27 10 years ago

Ah man glad it's back. I mist my shot when CenterFlank listed it.

Looks like you are flipping it.

What would be cool is if someone else who is a big name here on pinside would buy it to flip it again.

That thing could worth a fortune in a few months.

So very interested in the item but I'm not worthy

#28 10 years ago

Damn it, I was too late the last time this one of a kind gem showed up. I surely hope I am not late to the party again!

This is the stuff dreams are made of. I can only imagine how marveleous this piece of art would look hanging in my gameroom.

This is equivalent to owning a piece of Basketball memorabilia signed by both Jordan & Pippen.

Crossing my fingers that I still have a chance.

Long live the flipper!

#29 10 years ago

Long live the flipper!

Dammit man! Why are you embracing these sort of flipperisms. You can take this to the bank, the next time The Dude logs in on pin side he will see this out the window of his study.

// Error: Image 110751 not found //

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

WTF? You are FLIPPING this????? Dude, I sold you that at an extreme discount as you said "I will love and cherish it forever!"
I cant believe you are pulling something like this.

Flipping what?? It had no value to it until I signed it.

#31 10 years ago

Damn, I thought this was going to be signed by Tron himself.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Dammit man! Why are you embracing these sort of flipperisms. You can take this to the bank, the next time The Dude logs in on pin side he will see this out the window of his study.

Thank goodness there has been no talk yet of that lawyer you have on retainer.

#33 10 years ago

omg... it's back. like another horror movie sequel

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

I would have thought for sure there would have been some type of a "no flipping" clause written in the bill of sale / contract.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

I may have an attorney up my sleeve as well

Quoted from TigerLaw:

PM sent! I am hoping you are willing to do some shipping prep.

PM replied to.
New XM code out so I may not be on much tonight. We may be able to work something out let me know what you think of my reply.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I may have an attorney up my sleeve as well

PM replied to.

I highly doubt Tigerlaw would represent you with your horrific low down dirty flipping mentality. He has been on permanent retainer for me for quite some time now anyways, Pfft....

#37 10 years ago

Flipping what?? It had no value to it until I signed it.

How can you look at yourself in the mirror saying stuff like that?

// Error: Image 110752 not found //

#38 10 years ago

I highly doubt Tigerlaw would represent you with your horrific low down dirty flipping mentality. He has been on permanent retainer for me for quite some time now anyways, Pfft....

Are you sure about that? I just took a picture of you sitting in your chair just now.

// Error: Image 110753 not found //

#39 10 years ago

I expected more from a Varsity Lettermen, err moderator.

// Error: Image 110754 not found //

#40 10 years ago

this apron is going to turn out like a cheerleader passed around the whole team. Is this going to be the pinside yearbook apron?

#41 10 years ago

A keyfob just for Centerflank.........

// Error: Image 110755 not found //

#42 10 years ago

That apron really ties the playfield together

#43 10 years ago

i don't know man, are you gonna add some cups too, like centerflank did?
it could help your sale.

#45 10 years ago

What the HELL is going on around here!!!!!! You will all rue the day you tried to cross me!!!!

This is what happened to the last guy that flipped an item I sold him.

#46 10 years ago

Really! I need more Vodka. The Dude, may have a case for some one forging his signature, as the penmanship looks very similar. Next week, or in 2 weeks will the Apron have the autograph of Mr. Walt Disney?

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

What the HELL is going on around here!!!!!! You will all rue the day you tried to cross me!!!!
» YouTube video

Look man, market forces at work. If you are going to leave that kind of value on the table to sell to a "friend" then you can't be mad when your when your friend cashes in. Educate yourself more next time on market values and don't be a bitter seller just because the Dude did better market research. It doesn't become you.

#48 10 years ago

I would have thought for sure there would have been some type of a "no flipping" clause written in the bill of sale / contract.

Exactly, apparently there is a lawyer somewhere enjoying too many cocktails and not proofreading contracts.

// Error: Image 110795 not found //

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Exactly, apparently there is a lawyer somewhere enjoying too many cocktails and not proofreading contracts.

That's awesome!!!! Ha!

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Look man, market forces at work. If you are going to leave that kind of value on the table to sell to a "friend" then you can't be mad when your when your friend cashes in. Educate yourself more next time on market values and don't be a bitter seller just because the Dude did better market research. It doesn't become you.

Indeed, this item will be shipped to new owner shortly.

Quoted from centerflank:

» YouTube video

Sorry Centerflank....
// Error: Image 110816 not found //

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-extremely-rare-signed-tron-apron-1699-obo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.