TM012614b.jpg
TM012614a.jpg
de5.jpg
de4.jpg
de3.jpg
de2.jpg
de1.jpg

#1 10 years ago

For sale is a working DE Time Machine. Cab & playfield are in nice shape. Playfield has led's scattered and has been cleaned & waxed. Backbox also has led's installed. The lower right display is out on this. Pick up only on this. Game is located in Central NY State-just north of Syracuse. Looking to get $1550.

de1.jpgde1.jpg de2.jpgde2.jpg de3.jpgde3.jpg de4.jpgde4.jpg de5.jpgde5.jpg
#2 10 years ago

The sling plastics aren't correct either....

#3 10 years ago

What's up with those bottom displays going bad on most Time Machines.. Seems like everyone I've looked at recently has that same problem..

#4 10 years ago

All manufactured at around the same time, all out gassing around same time....

#5 10 years ago

Interesting.. what do the replacement displays for this go for?

#7 10 years ago

Bump to the top...

#8 10 years ago

I played this for the first time a few weeks ago and (surprisingly) really liked it! I dig the style, the music, the callouts, and the throwback bell chimes.

#9 10 years ago

That's not too bad. The timing is just bad for me on this one since I just blew all of my free cash. This is a game I'm interested in and like 5 miles from me.. go figure.

#10 10 years ago

Bump...Price drop to $1500

#11 10 years ago

its a great game... picked one up off a guy from pinside -- ball drains pretty easy! - tough to play!, but love it
the music could get annoying but as long as you are a quazi-decent player if you hit minimal targets and such - it switches up to 1970's-60's-50's themes.

simple game over all - just FUN to play - not very deep or technical...

"gag me with a spoon...."

#12 10 years ago

oh yeah,,, forgot to mention the knocker (sounds like you got a free game) goes crazy at times (I forget what you do to get it to get "set off"... but it knocks I think to simulate an old timey game... DEFINITELY DIFFERENT!

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from pinnaf:

oh yeah,,, forgot to mention the knocker (sounds like you got a free game) goes crazy at times (I forget what you do to get it to get "set off"... but it knocks I think to simulate an old timey game... DEFINITELY DIFFERENT!

The heavy knocking sound goes off when you get to multiball after going back to the 50's. It sounds like there's a little guy in the cabinet with a huge hammer pounding against the side.

#14 10 years ago

I enjoy Time Machine and I consider the music the stand out feature to me. One of the main themes reminds me of John Carpenter music.

GLWTS!

#15 10 years ago

Price drop to $1450

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from pinnaf:

The game has chimes inside, when you get to the 50's multiball, they go off....

Time Machine is awesome, the music is awesome...it's awesome..

Free bump....

#17 10 years ago

nice price

#18 10 years ago

Bump and price drop to $1400

#19 10 years ago

Bump and one more price drop to $1350

#20 10 years ago

Drop it like its hot...keep moving keep moving..
kidding. you will sell it. thats a fun game..nice light show too.

#21 10 years ago

Another drop to $1300

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

What's up with those bottom displays going bad on most Time Machines.. Seems like everyone I've looked at recently has that same problem..

Looks like the top ones are displaying extra segments as well. That could indicate a similar u51 issue on sys11s (not sure what PIA this is one the copied DE boards off hand).

1 week later
#23 10 years ago

Had this sold but the deal fell apart. Still available and price drop to $1275

#24 10 years ago

I think that issue is scaring people. Would love to get this pin...

#25 10 years ago

Bump, how bad could that issue really be...

Try owning a heard of SYS80's...

1 week later
#26 10 years ago

This is fun machine I would grab it but already have one waiting it's turn for repair.

#27 10 years ago

Bump...Added a few more pics. Just a fyi, the other displays are fine, it is the camera that is making them look like they are messed up.

TM012614a.jpgTM012614a.jpg TM012614b.jpgTM012614b.jpg TM012614c.jpgTM012614c.jpg TM012614d.jpgTM012614d.jpg TM012614e.jpgTM012614e.jpg
#28 10 years ago

Tuesday bump...

#29 10 years ago

Price drop to $1225

#30 10 years ago

Price drop to $1200

#31 10 years ago

Come to MGC!!!! or is anyone coming to MGC form your area and able to bring it?

#32 10 years ago

Slings and the plastic by the lower Pop bumper are incorrect. game looks nice overall. don't know if the cab is graining or not.

Personally, I would just buy the LED display pack for this and be done with it. I did it with all my DE's from this era. Never have to worry about displays again.

#33 10 years ago

Time Machine is a fun game! Going to Akron show by chance?

#34 10 years ago

Joe is a great guy

If i was still.in the hobby mode id jump on this like dip at gerrys party

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Time Machine is a fun game! Going to Akron show by chance?

Not heading to Ohio anytime soon.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Joe is a great guy
If i was still.in the hobby mode id jump on this like dip at gerrys party

Thanks for the bump James. I am very sure you will get back into hobby mode very soon. That must be some dip!

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Come to MGC!!!! or is anyone coming to MGC form your area and able to bring it?

If you know of anyone willing to transport to MGC I am genuinely interested and would pay up front.

Let me know

1 week later
#38 10 years ago

Another week bump...

#39 10 years ago

Mine was complete with extra parts, sold in one day for 1000 dollars (along with another 1k pin).

Good luck with the sale!

#40 10 years ago

I really shoulda bought the one for $500 around here a few months ago. I played one at Expo and really enjoyed it.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Slings and the plastic by the lower Pop bumper are incorrect. game looks nice overall. don't know if the cab is graining or not.
Personally, I would just buy the LED display pack for this and be done with it. I did it with all my DE's from this era. Never have to worry about displays again.

I got mine with the LED's already in it -- its a MUST!!!!!

1 week later
#42 10 years ago

Weekly bump on this. On a side note, I am looking for a High Speed if anyone wants to trade.

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from joseph77:

On a side note, I am looking for a High Speed if anyone wants to trade.

Seems about the right time for my first "if only you were closer" post.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-data-east-time-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.