Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140116_200230.jpg
20140116_200243.jpg
eight ball2.jpg
eight ball1.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I have a Bally Eight Ball plastic set that I am looking to part with. I originally bought it from a fellow Pinsider back in July/August and intended to keep it as a backup set, but I don't think I am going to be needing them afterall. $30 for the set after shipping to anywhere in the US. I'd like to keep it in the US only with payments via PayPal or money orders only. If you would like feedback from other sites, I can provide that as well (eBay, other web forums, etc.).

Every plastic piece from the playfield is included, however, the game these came from was obviously situated in a smoking location at one point, and as a result all of these plastics are slightly yellowed. They are also wavy and you will need to use one of the plastic flattening techniques to get them nice again. Asides from that though, they look relatively clean.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested in the set. Thanks!

1 week later
#2 10 years ago

Sorry for the delay, I have finally gotten around to taking photos. See attached.

eight ball1.jpgeight ball1.jpg eight ball2.jpgeight ball2.jpg

#3 10 years ago

Bump!

#4 10 years ago

Bump. Lowered price.

1 week later
#5 10 years ago

Still available!

1 week later
#6 10 years ago

Price lowered again.

#7 10 years ago

Added a couple photos of the right sling plastic, per the PM of a user here.

20140116_200230.jpg20140116_200230.jpg 20140116_200243.jpg20140116_200243.jpg
#8 10 years ago

Up to the top, once more!

#9 10 years ago

Still available.

2 weeks later
#10 10 years ago

Still here!

1 week later
#11 10 years ago

Aaaaaaand bump.

1 month later

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bally-eight-ball-77-used-plastics-set and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.