1.jpg
ACDC_DMD.jpg
117974-i.jpg
117983-i.png
ricer.JPG
20131111_153502_resized.jpg
20131111_153447_resized.jpg
20131111_153431_resized.jpg
There are 126 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago

Look great I just ordered 1 ACDC and 1 MET grill cover. Ppal sent.

Thanks

#52 10 years ago

Just got my ACDC set today... they look awesome! I'll post some pictures when I get them installed.

They look so good I just ordered the MET set tonight... Thanks Joe!

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Look great I just ordered 1 ACDC and 1 MET grill cover. Ppal sent.
Thanks

Thank you >> I have received... Appreciate it.

Quoted from Asylum:

Just got my ACDC set today... they look awesome! I'll post some pictures when I get them installed.
They look so good I just ordered the MET set tonight... Thanks Joe!

Fantastic!!

Looking forward to seeing these on your machine!

#54 10 years ago

Bump for a great mod on 2 awesome pins : Metallica and Ac/dc

#55 10 years ago

Joe, these are awesome! Great job...

Here's a picture of them installed in my ACDC Pro... sorry it is a cell phone picture...

ACDC Flame.JPGACDC Flame.JPG
#56 10 years ago

Installed and very happy.You can realign te decal if not straight the first time without ruining te decal, Flames match lower playfield and decal is good quality. Thanks Joe! Looking forward to seeing your alternate Metallica decal.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Joe, these are awesome! Great job...
Here's a picture of them installed in my ACDC Pro... sorry it is a cell phone picture...ACDC Flame.JPG 176 KB

Pin looks great!.. even for cell phone shot Thank you so much and glad you are enjoying them.

Quoted from MJW:

Installed and very happy.You can realign te decal if not straight the first time without ruining te decal, Flames match lower playfield and decal is good quality. Thanks Joe! Looking forward to seeing your alternate Metallica decal.

Only the best for you guys... I made sure of that. Same stuff I put on my games...Thank you Rock On!

#58 10 years ago

When you going to ship to Canada????

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

When you going to ship to Canada????

He is already shipping to Canada, i'm waiting for both Metallica and AC/DC

#60 10 years ago

Hi BigBoss

I ship everywhere. Just send me your address in a PM and I can tell you how much it will costs for additional shipping.

Darth Chris. The thing is the packages first have to go trough customs so it take a bit longer unfortunately but soon my friend!

#61 10 years ago

Hi All

A lot of people are asking me if these are still available.. the answer is yes!

#62 10 years ago

Wow, that looks really nice!

#63 10 years ago

I will take a full kit for my AC/DC.... Paypall sent

#64 10 years ago

Money sent

#65 10 years ago

Very nice! Looks great!

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from Junkhauler:

I will take a full kit for my AC/DC.... Paypall sent

Thanks go them both!

#67 10 years ago

Awesome. Easiest mod I ever installed and makes an incredible difference. Thanks Joe for the great customer service, will buy more

Pictures don't do it justice but I'll post a few anyway

001.JPG001.JPG 002.JPG002.JPG 003.JPG003.JPG
#68 10 years ago

Thanks Chris! Looks smoking!!!

Great shots..thank you.

#69 10 years ago

Just got ours installed yesterday.
Very easy with three people.
We raised the playfiled, then unplugged the grey phone cord that snaps in on the back left underside of the playfield.
This is the only wire that is not long enough to let you pull the playfield completely out.
Then two of us lifted out the playfield and tilted the front end down to the third person. Made the entire process effortless.
The stickers went right on with no problem and look fantastic.
Here is a photo while installing and one when finished.

IMG_0297.JPG (2).JPGIMG_0297.JPG (2).JPG IMG_0299.JPGIMG_0299.JPG
#70 10 years ago

Global shipping works. Arrived in Aus. Thanks Joe. This will go down as one of the greats. And it really does stand out in a room full of mirror blades.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Just got ours installed yesterday.
Very easy with three people.
We raised the playfiled, then unplugged the grey phone cord that snaps in on the back left underside of the playfield.
This is the only wire that is not long enough to let you pull the playfield completely out.
Then two of us lifted out the playfield and tilted the front end down to the third person. Made the entire process effortless.
The stickers went right on with no problem and look fantastic.
Here is a photo while installing and one when finished.

You guys are hardcore! Three people eh?? I heard it could be done with two but OK three for a little insurance why not?.but they look really nice on there. Thanks for posting!

IMG_0297.JPG (2).JPG 2 MB

IMG_0299.JPG 3 MB

Quoted from TimeBandit:

Global shipping works. Arrived in Aus. Thanks Joe. This will go down as one of the greats. And it really does stand out in a room full of mirror blades.

Glad to see they made the journey safe. It really amazes me how many countries I have shipped to at this point. Thailand, New Zealand, Austrailia, Canada, France. Italy, Brazil, Portugal ..a lot of Germans ,, I am sure I am missing a few.. oh and of course USA

Thanks for the kind words you guys and glad to see you are really enjoying them. I have to admit I own one set of Mirror blades and they are still in the box

Anyone want them? Cheap??

#72 10 years ago

Thanks Joe. I received mine the other day, right as scheduled. Im on Fire Fire FIRE! You rock Joe.

#73 10 years ago

$$$$ sent for the speaker decal!

#74 10 years ago

really looks great!! adds to the game. i really miss the speaker artwork from the WPC games era. Stern should add artwork in their future games.

#75 10 years ago

Just a quickie to say thanks Joe. I received my speaker panel decal today, very quick and easy to install and it looks the goods. Shipping to Australia was pretty quick as well.

Thanks again.

#76 10 years ago

just sent paypal can't wait to install the decal kit, thanx joe

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

really looks great!! adds to the game. i really miss the speaker artwork from the WPC games era. Stern should add artwork in their future games.

Yeah and Maybe they could hire me..that would be Freakin' sweet! *hint Hint*

glad I was able enhance your pinball experience..

-Joe

#78 10 years ago

HI All
First of all ..thank you all the folks who have posted pictures of your installs. This to me personally is worth everything to me.

Second. Looks like I have created a Monster here..

I have everyone on my job que .. I am a little backlogged. Don;t fret..the orders are going out. I have everyone on my list and as you can see.they do come lol. I just have to ask please bare with me a bit.. I am going at full speed ahead and my operations are expanding.

Thank you for all and for your patience!
-Joe

#79 10 years ago

I added the speaker panel decal , really nice product , thick material , easy application . I love the "real flame " look . it matches the theme perfect ..

acdc speaker.jpgacdc speaker.jpg acdc speaker 2.jpgacdc speaker 2.jpg
#80 10 years ago
Quoted from wolowizard:

I added the speaker panel decal , really nice product , thick material , easy application . I love the "real flame " look . it matches the theme perfect ..
re did you get the for those about to rock text below the speaker panel? Looks good.

acdc speaker.jpg 2 MB
acdc speaker 2.jpg 2 MB

#81 10 years ago

Wolwizard. Where did you get the for those about to rock text?

#82 10 years ago

I also like the figurines !! Thanks for posting.. Something tells me Wolowizard is not done yet.

Just an another update.. I am just about caught up. Most of the orders will be going out today Sat or Monday. Thank you guys.. you are great!

Joe

#83 10 years ago

Correction; USPS is not open Monday due to Veterans day so whatever didn't go out in todays batch will be going out Tuesday morning.

Thanks!

#84 10 years ago

the "for those about to rock " decal . I had it made at sign / decal shop ..like signarama...its 1 inch tall and 20 inches wide , call your local sign shops and ask if they have"squeler" font acdc font ..if they do ..they can make it for you in a vinyl decal.. wait till you see my custom apron using joes flame decals

#85 10 years ago

I have been working with joe designing an apron decal for AC DC that matches the speaker panel . I also had some extra material to experiment with . I made flipper decals that match . I also made decals for the front wall of the apron . I cut out the area for the cards , as there are bolts under them for apron removal, if needed. I think it really ties in the theme perfectly. I could have also made an apron cover with flame decal on it , then apply the cover over the existing apron , but I thought this would look better. what do you guys think ??

20131111_153416_resized.jpg20131111_153416_resized.jpg 20131111_153431_resized.jpg20131111_153431_resized.jpg 20131111_153447_resized.jpg20131111_153447_resized.jpg 20131111_153502_resized.jpg20131111_153502_resized.jpg
#86 10 years ago

I would like one of those about to rock decals!! Hemi putting the speaker flames on from here

Can I get one of those about to rock decals pm me please

#87 10 years ago

Hey Wolo
The Apron looks phenomenal! Even though I worked on the actual graphic.. I did not see the final until now.. It really came out much better than I had imagined.. KUDOS to you on the implementation!

I really like the way you cut out the cards. That looks tight.

#88 10 years ago

The speaker panel decals is going on my Hemi modded AC/DC as we speak - now I need to get flipper flames and one of those " For those about to rock we salute you decals too! Kick ass mods - look awesome

#89 10 years ago

Could the flipper decals, the apron, "For those about to rock"-decal, the sidepanels + sidegrill be bought together in one go, even though there are now two inventors?

#90 10 years ago

Dude that game looks like it's on fire.

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

The speaker panel decals is going on my Hemi modded AC/DC as we speak - now I need to get flipper flames and one of those " For those about to rock we salute you decals too! Kick ass mods - look awesome

Quoted from Nepi23:

Could the flipper decals, the apron, "For those about to rock"-decal, the sidepanels + sidegrill be bought together in one go, even though there are now two inventors?

If we can gauge enough interest.. I don;t see why not..I can work with WoloWizard to come up with kit for all.

It does look like its burning doesnt it!! Awesome!

#92 10 years ago

ricer.JPGricer.JPG

#93 10 years ago

LOL..OK obviously ..it's not for everyone.

It's great to have choices though.

#94 10 years ago

Great job , If my apron was not a powdercoated Hooked metal style with lit panels I would go with your design. Some people think you are overmodding but I disagree. We pay thousands of dollars for these games and go with what you like. I think it looks cool. The flames match the underworld playfield and tie in with the game.

#95 10 years ago

The aforementioned kit would be nice After that I would only need to get the train-collision topper from somewhere!

#96 10 years ago

Paypal sent for speaker grill kit

#97 10 years ago

Thanks! got it... I have a few more full sets left if anyones interested.. most orders have been shipped and should be arriving today tomorrow and Monday.
Thank you.
Joe

1 week later
#98 10 years ago

Hey Joe
Installed my ACDC speaker panel and Pinblades today.
Very easy to install,and removes easy if you mess up(which I did)
Looks awesome!!
Thanks for a great product!

#99 10 years ago

Hi Joe, like Bemmett (first entry) I already have the mirror blades, but would like to purchase the speaker grill. Do you have any available and can I just purchase the speaker grill? Let me know and I'll use PayPal.

#100 10 years ago
Quoted from Malibu-SS:

Hey Joe
Installed my ACDC speaker panel and Pinblades today.
Very easy to install,and removes easy if you mess up(which I did)
Looks awesome!!
Thanks for a great product!

Awesome..man.. enjoy them! Thank you !

Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

Hi Joe, like Bemmett (first entry) I already have the mirror blades, but would like to purchase the speaker grill. Do you have any available and can I just purchase the speaker grill? Let me know and I'll use PayPal.

Yep. I have one for you. $25.00 in the USA. outside USA please send me your address so i can give you a price on shipping. Thanks for your interest.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 29.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 149.00
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
€ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 126 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-acdc-interior-pinbladesspeaker-panel-kit-hot/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.