You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1081[1].JPG
IMG_1080[1].JPG
IMG_1089[1].JPG
#1 11 years ago

Machine is not perfect, no CPR shape. However, the backglass is nearly perfect with no fade and very bright colors. Playfield has a scratch and is worn on the topside of the bumpers. No wear spots are deep and I am sure some acrylic will fix it.

When I got the machine I sanded and polyurethaned all the oak, turned out beautiful !! Legs were Fair, painted them with a silver paint that has small flecks in it, turned out well. Game has no errors and plays as a 60's EM should. I have no room and need it gone to a good home.
Email me at pinball.erie AT gmail DOT com.

IMG_1089[1].JPGIMG_1089[1].JPG IMG_1080[1].JPGIMG_1080[1].JPG IMG_1081[1].JPGIMG_1081[1].JPG

#2 11 years ago

looks great - good luck with the sale pinball_erie

#3 11 years ago

Nice to see mention of a woodie on this site I love 'em, and if I were closer I'd be round with the cash... That's a few 4200 miles closer by the way...

#4 11 years ago

If you were closer, I'd buy it. And I already have one? It's just a cool machine and I find it to be very fun. Williams last full production wood rail. I have mine set up next to my 1960 Jungle. Two machines from the same manufacturer and year but what a contrast in cabinet design.
Alex

#5 11 years ago

If you were in Boise Idaho I would snap it up for $500.00 as it is a keeper!

You should have it sold soon.

Ken

2 weeks later
#6 11 years ago

If shipping weren't as much as the machine, I'd have you ship that beautiful thing out here to California, so's I could put it next to my Williams Fan-Tas-Tic from '72. I love playing Serenade, and the pirate girls are hot. Dang.

#7 11 years ago

I'd be interested. Could you deliver to NYC? No rush, but I could send payment first. lmk
Allen

#8 11 years ago

Nice looking game. I was under the impression that all the wood rail games were single player, but I stand corrected.

Nice job on the restoration.

#9 11 years ago

I've been looking for a nice woodrail. Ring.. did you see the 3 on waco cl?

#10 11 years ago

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. Game was sold Saturday. This was my first post here, and I have to say it was all around enjoyable. Will be on here more !!

#11 11 years ago

$$$$ rub rub rub $$$$

1 month later
#12 11 years ago

Your Serenade EM looks very nice!
I picked mine up for $550.00, (First pinball machine..)Although it has a long way to go, (player match reel missing, bad relay coils, etc.) It is still playable.
I absolutely love it! and consider it to be a great purchase, nothing beats the craftsmanship of an old EM machine.
Hope you can find a good home for her.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from Ring-Them-Bells:

Nice looking game. I was under the impression that all the wood rail games were single player, but I stand corrected.
Nice job on the restoration.

That is a beautiful machine.

Check this out, four player;
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?gid=1521

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-1960-williams-woodrail-serenade-great-shape-500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.