(Topic ID: 12373)

FREE - Pinball Flyers - The Return of!! More Added!

By Gexchange

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    wall2.jpg
    wall1.jpg
    DSC04604.JPG
    8322433497_d74fbfe002.jpg
    DSC_0046.JPG
    There are 307 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.
    #201 10 years ago

PM and paypal payment sent. Thanks Gex!

#202 10 years ago

PM and Paypal sent. This is very cool!!! Thanks!!!

#203 10 years ago

Going to be packing more shipments tomorrow morning! Already about 40 have shipped!

JJ

#204 10 years ago

Going to update the list, But I am Out of 24, Sopranos and Met Prem . Low on Metallica Pro, and CC

#205 10 years ago

JJ
    You da man, over and over you have proved it.
    Anyone considering a NIB anything should check with JJ first, cause, well,
    He da man!

#206 10 years ago

Hi JJ, ACDC Luci, MB, WH2O?

#207 10 years ago

So far havn't gotten any flyers for ACDC Luci, I shall ask thought. None of the other two

JJ

#208 10 years ago

Updated List Added a few took a few out, and Put low stock on ones I know I'm Low on. So far about 70 People have ordered this time around.

Ok Guys here is the deal. Ive got quite a collection of flyers from pinballs from the last few decades of pinball distributions. Didnt know they were so popular. I'm going to give them away to people who will enjoy them.. Aka PINSIDE members. BUT With a few rules.

The Rules....
    1. Only One of each flyer Per person.. I'm not going to help you sell these and make money sorry.
    2. Max of 3-4 Flyer per person.. That way others can get some
    3. You gotta pay for postage.. lets call it $3 per order Fair? $4 To Canada. Sorry only USA and Canada
    4. I'm going to stick them in an envelope between 2 pieces of card stock paper, In a minimal envelope and mark them DO NOT FOLD! but sorry if the post office screws em up =(
    5. If you are another Distro and you want a few.. I'm ok with that please just don't take em just to sell them, I want the people who get them TO ENJOY THEM.
    6. If there if I run out persons who have bought from me get first pick because that's only fair.
    7. If its not on the list POST in this thread and I will look and see if I have a few of them left.. If I have more then 3 I can spare one (I have about 10-20 more I didn't list due to low amounts)
    8. Some of these are limited quantities. I have quite a few from Stern Pinballs.

Please Use the Links Below, One for US Shipping one for Canada! Please under the order notes put which flyers you want.. I made a text box that says what flyers do you want.

Link For USA Shipping $3
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WL2J3XMMCDLU8

Link For Canada Shipping $4
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=H4Q7HBM87JQ5N

CC(Low Stock), CSI, Family Guy, godzilla, Sega Harley Davidson, shrek, viper, wof, nba, , tron, Rolling Stones(Low Stock), , nba Fast Break, stern ij, UltraPin, X-Men Pro, Avengers pro, Stern Batman, Austin Powers, Metallica Pro(Low Stock), Star Trek pro, Transformers Pro, Big Buck, Spider Man

#209 10 years ago

any BSD?

#210 10 years ago

PM sent

#211 10 years ago

Keep Em Coming.. I'm going to keep running the program until Monday. Then I'm going to cut of off for a few weeks because we have a new website under production that will need my free time for the next two weeks.

But Don't worry I will open it up again.

#212 10 years ago

Thanks so much JJ! Got mine today! I was surprised how good the BBH looked. I'll frame it and hang it in the man cave.
    Thanks again!

#213 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aladdin:

Thanks so much JJ! Got mine today! I was surprised how good the BBH looked. I'll frame it and hang it in the man cave.
    Thanks again!

Good! A bunch of people should be getting there's today.

JJ

#214 10 years ago

Got them today! Thanks again, Gex!

#215 10 years ago

Got mine yesterday, thanks a lot!

#216 10 years ago

Got mine today, Thanks again! Very cool...

#217 10 years ago

Pm sent good sir. the Columbia pinball league will love these as prizes.

#218 10 years ago

Nice job again J.J.! I sent in the $3.00 but forgot to include what I'd like, so I responded to your email letting you know. Anyways got email saying package was sent, thank you!

#219 10 years ago

Paypal sent!

Thanks so much for hooking us all up with these!

#220 10 years ago

wow.... this is too cool. muchas gracias to jj! payment sent.

#221 10 years ago

Payment sent. Thanks

#224 10 years ago

Caught Up on Orders Again.

Man its been Super Popular this time around! Reminder Ending the Program for a few weeks Monday so get your orders in!

JJ

#225 10 years ago

Updated List Added a few took a few out, and Put low stock on ones I know I'm Low on. So far about 100 People have ordered this time around.

Ok Guys here is the deal. Ive got quite a collection of flyers from pinballs from the last few decades of pinball distributions. Didnt know they were so popular. I'm going to give them away to people who will enjoy them.. Aka PINSIDE members. BUT With a few rules.

The Rules....
    1. Only One of each flyer Per person.. I'm not going to help you sell these and make money sorry.
    2. Max of 3-4 Flyer per person.. That way others can get some
    3. You gotta pay for postage.. lets call it $3 per order Fair? $4 To Canada. Sorry only USA and Canada
    4. I'm going to stick them in an envelope between 2 pieces of card stock paper, In a minimal envelope and mark them DO NOT FOLD! but sorry if the post office screws em up =(
    5. If you are another Distro and you want a few.. I'm ok with that please just don't take em just to sell them, I want the people who get them TO ENJOY THEM.
    6. If there if I run out persons who have bought from me get first pick because that's only fair.
    7. If its not on the list POST in this thread and I will look and see if I have a few of them left.. If I have more then 3 I can spare one (I have about 10-20 more I didn't list due to low amounts)
    8. Some of these are limited quantities. I have quite a few from Stern Pinballs.

Please Use the Links Below, One for US Shipping one for Canada! Please under the order notes put which flyers you want.. I made a text box that says what flyers do you want.

Link For USA Shipping $3
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WL2J3XMMCDLU8

Link For Canada Shipping $4
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=H4Q7HBM87JQ5N

CSI, Family Guy, godzilla, Sega Harley Davidson, shrek, viper, wof, nba, , tron, Rolling Stones(Low Stock), , NBA Fast Break, stern ij, UltraPin, X-Men Pro, Avengers pro, Stern Batman, Austin Powers, Metallica Pro(Low Stock), Star Trek pro, Transformers Pro, Big Buck, Spider Man

#226 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Updated List Added a few took a few out, and Put low stock on ones I know I'm Low on. So far about 100 People have ordered this time around.

Damn dude, way to keep up with all that!!

#227 10 years ago

Got mine today, Thanks again!

#228 10 years ago

Wish I had one of these machines, I would gladly take a couple flyers, but alas, TSPP is the newest machine I have, all much older (DW, BC, ES, etc...) Nice of you to offer this though!

#229 10 years ago

Any Avatar by chance?

#230 10 years ago

Thank you JJ. That was quick!

#232 10 years ago

Just sent payment - Hopefully my notes came through. Thanks!!

#233 10 years ago

Got mine today J.J., much appreciated, thanks a bunch!!!

#235 10 years ago

Any TSPP?

#236 10 years ago

Payment sent. Thanks JJ.

#237 10 years ago

Got them today! Thanks again!!!

#238 10 years ago

Got mine Saturday. Can't have too many wall decorations! Thanks much JJ!

#239 10 years ago

they look great! thanks again!

#240 10 years ago

Ok Shipping out the Remaining orders Today, then closing it down for a bit again. I am trying to restock on some flyers as well.

Took the Paypal Buttons offline for the time being.

JJ

#241 10 years ago

Thanks again JJ!

#242 10 years ago

Thank you JJ.

#244 10 years ago

I got the flyers. Thank you very much.

#245 10 years ago

Hey Gex, Sent payment last weekend. I also sent you PM with my choices because I missed the notes tab. Hope you got it. Sorry for the confusion.
    Keith

Edit - received today!!! Thx

#246 10 years ago

Got mine yesterday, thanks Gex!

#247 10 years ago

Got mine a few days ago, Thanks JJ!

#248 10 years ago

Got mine - thanks!

#249 10 years ago

Hey JJ,

Got my Avatar flyer yesterday. Thanks for doing this. Much appreciated.

#250 10 years ago

Got mine earlier this week. Thanks JJ!

There are 307 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-pinball-flyers/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.