68477-i.jpg
68476-i.jpg
68475-i.jpg
68474-i.jpg
68473-i.jpg
68472-i.jpg
68469-i.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I have an extremely nice (maybe the nicest you've ever seen?) SWEP1 kit that I'm putting up for trade.

The kit comes with:

A perfect playfield, still in the original shipping box.
A Prism card with the latest update installed.
A translite that set in the glass with trim, for easy swap in/out.
A Lock When Lit custom shooter rod/launch button combo.
Slingshot plastic protectors.
Pristine manuals and paperwork.

With these items, the swap between RFM and SWEP1 can be made in less than 5 minutes.

The kit doesn't come with the cab decals.

I bought this thing from Centerflank, and he can tell you how nice it is. I've had it in my machine about 4 times over the past year, and probably put 200 games on it during that time.

I'm interested in Sega pins primarily, but will consider any trades, and will add cash if needed.

#2 10 years ago

Yeah that baby is nice, not a lot of plays on that kit, looks minty! Here is some of my pics when I sold it to Tamoore.

68474-i.jpg68474-i.jpg

68473-i.jpg68473-i.jpg

68472-i.jpg68472-i.jpg

68469-i.jpg68469-i.jpg

#3 10 years ago

Under the playfield is pretty nice too (older pics disclaimer)

68477-i.jpg68477-i.jpg

68476-i.jpg68476-i.jpg

68475-i.jpg68475-i.jpg

#4 10 years ago

And if any needs the cabinet art to go with this, PM me.

#5 10 years ago

Tamoore if you don't have Goldeneye I recommend looking for one of those in trade, if you are enjoying the Baywatch I think you will love it. I got mine about two weeks ago and haven't stopped playing it. I miss my Baywatch though, hope it is treating you well...I will be in the market for one of those come spring....just too much fun on that game. -Tommy

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Tamoore if you don't have Goldeneye I recommend looking for one of those in trade, if you are enjoying the Baywatch I think you will love it. I got mine about two weeks ago and haven't stopped playing it. I miss my Baywatch though, hope it is treating you well...I will be in the market for one of those come spring....just too much fun on that game. -Tommy

Thanks. Tommy! Goldeneye is on my list. I like Pemberton's other games, so I'm sure I'd like Goldeneye...

Your Baywatch is getting most of my playing attention at the moment (Well, it and Diner). Great game. I found that someone had removed the transistor for one of the flashers and the knocker. That's a rather brute-force way to keep the knocker from going off! All fixed up now! Thanks again!

#7 10 years ago

Sorry I had no idea about those missing parts but glad you were able to handle it. I looked at a baywatch the other day but it was trashed. Definitely miss that game but glad it's in good hands. Good luck with sale bump.

#8 10 years ago

Another bump, the boobwatch is a good game. To bad sega ruined it with the theme. It would have been better as a Pam Anderson...... Wait nevermind they did that one. ; )

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Sorry I had no idea about those missing parts but glad you were able to handle it.

Hey man. No problem. I'm sure you had no idea, and it was only a transistor. Fixed in about 3 minutes with a dollar part.

I had noticed that the flasher had never worked, and also that I'd never heard the knocker go off. I figured they shared a common transistor, and finally had time one day to look at the manual. Sure enough, they did. I took the board out all ready to pull the old transistor out to test it, and when i got to Q39 or wherever it was.. it was empty, holes totally cleaned out. Someone had a personal vendetta against knockers, I suppose.

#10 10 years ago

Wow that is an impressive way to solve the problem. I never even realized I wasn't getting a knocker in the game. I either sucked super bad, or just assumed it was turned off. Would be great to see someone re-theme a baywatch that has the proper skills, but honestly theme didn't bother me. Even if you didn't watch Baywatch it was part of 90's pop culture....on that note maybe a Saved by the Bell re-theme would work somehow. Anyway glad you got it fixed up and playing well for you. Let me know if you are still interested in that Viper Night Driving. I have the pics taken of it, just need to send them your way.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Someone had a personal vendetta against knockers, I suppose.

Ironic, on a Baywatch.

#12 10 years ago

Damn! I've been looking for one of these, but all I have is stupid, cold-hard, US cash to offer!

1 month later
#13 10 years ago

Opening this up for sale.

$1400+shipping and insurance. This doesn't cover what I have into it for sure.

Easily one of the nicest SWEP1's you'll ever see. If you have a cab with a slightly roached playfield, this would be a perfect HUO swap in replacement, leaving you with a kit to sell to recoup the costs.

#15 10 years ago

Sold, pending payment... Thanks for the interest......

#16 10 years ago

Kit is sold.

Thanks to the buyer!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 234.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Cento Creations

$ 54.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

5,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-swep1-kit-in-michigan-any-trade-offers-considered and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.