FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_048.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_007.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_005.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_017.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_016.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_027.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_046.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_043.JPG

There are 134 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 10 years ago
Quoted from wbarcume:

Would you consider selling the L brackets in the corners on the backbox.

WbarCume ,,
I Charged you $ 23.00 for 4-L Bracket's , the Nuts and Bolts ,, including Ship-n .. I Just Refunded you yr $$ back from Paypal because I might have Jack's FT Cabinet & head Sold .. I don't want the Head falling apart .. I'll go to Jack's and look in another head for what ya need if yr Still interested .. Sorry but I had to do it ..

#102 10 years ago

The FT apron is Sold ,, going to Va to RawleyD ,,, also sold All the Chrome Habitrails to Mil ,
They are Headed to Australia !!

// Error: Image 110263 not found // // Error: Image 110264 not found // // Error: Image 110265 not found // // Error: Image 110266 not found // // Error: Image 110267 not found // // Error: Image 110268 not found //

#103 10 years ago

I still have the Stretch the Truth Meter w/ Spinner and the Club House ( Full assembly ) and the Cabinet that's Less Faded than Most that I've seen in Homes & the back board Decal with the Chick and LIE , the Left and right ball guides on the Upper P/F .. anyone ?

// Error: Image 110269 not found // // Error: Image 110270 not found // // Error: Image 110271 not found //

#104 10 years ago

translite showed up yesterday, but still waiting on the boat.

My translite is nicer than this one, so if anyone wants the trans that came out of this game shoot me a PM and we can work it out. It is still usable, I was just hoping for an upgrade for the one I currently have in my restored game.

#105 10 years ago

Coin door made it here today I already have it strip down & cleaned up ready for paint. A BIG thank you to B_R for taking the time to help everyone out also thank you to Jack for parting out the Fish Tales

#106 10 years ago

Ship'd out a Few more items 2-day ,, The Habitrails that went to MIL in Australia costed $ 60.90 to Ship ... Dam .. Noth-n but a thang .. It's Funny ,, I can order something from China and Ship-n will be $ 10 to $ 15.00 .. I Don't get it ..

Turboderf , did you notice that It costed $ 24.75 to ship that door to you ..

I see my Heart is Still ConFederate Grey !!

#107 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Turboderf , did you notice that It costed $ 24.75 to ship that door to you ..
!!

A few more bucks sent it should cover it thanks again

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from Turboderf:

A few more bucks sent it should cover it thanks again

You didn't have to do that bro ,, but thanks !!

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

translite showed up yesterday, but still waiting on the boat.
My translite is nicer than this one, so if anyone wants the trans that came out of this game shoot me a PM and we can work it out. It is still usable, I was just hoping for an upgrade for the one I currently have in my restored game.

The video Showed Plenty ,, I charged you $ 130.00 for the Tran's and the Complete Boat w/ All the boards under neath .. Total ship'n for both of yr Item's was $ 9.23 for the Tran's and $ 17.65 for the Boat , now that equal's to $ 26.83 . . Jack got $ 103.00 for the 2 Part's .. The Boat p/f wood alone @ Marco is Over $ 200.00 w/ ship'n included .. And the Translite New is about the same Ship'd ..

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/36-50005-1

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-1357-50005

#110 10 years ago

I was not complaining or saying anything bad BR, just stating that my trans that I already have is nicer so if anyone wants this one to PM me and we can work it out.

I am waiting on the boat from shipping still, but hoping it will arrive today.

#111 10 years ago

I may be interested in the translite?

#112 10 years ago

I have 3 other item's I picked up @ Jack's today that came off FT ..

The Complete Drop Target assembly , The Up-Kick assembly and the Catapult assembly ..

PM me if yr interested !! Pict's of Each in a Bit ....

#113 10 years ago

Here's the Part's .... I have a member interested in the drop Target assembly , I've sent a Price including ship-n , If he declines I'll announce it .. Or I'll sell All 3 for 1 Price plus Ship'n !!

// Error: Image 110661 not found //

#114 10 years ago

Bump !!!! Does anyone need these part's ?

#115 10 years ago
Quoted from goldpins:

Is the catapult assembly available?

Goldpins asked

#116 10 years ago

Here's the Cab & head .. I've seen Worse Faded FT 's in Homes .. Cab comes w/ rail's , Hinges and Legs .. A New 3/4 piece of plywood has been installed in the lower can ,, and a Coat of Paint on the inner Cab- walls wood loOK Great .. $ 200.00 Here o.B.offer ..

// Error: Image 110722 not found // // Error: Image 110723 not found // // Error: Image 110724 not found // // Error: Image 110725 not found //

#117 10 years ago

Take a lOOk @ what Jack did w/ All the boards out of FT.. He's made a WPC Test Bench using 2 Old Bally heads .. He can check All WPC boards to see what Error's the boards have !!

To the Left of this 1 , he has 1 in Process for System 11 .. Jack's tha Man !!!

// Error: Image 110728 not found // // Error: Image 110729 not found // // Error: Image 110730 not found //

#118 10 years ago

BR

Got my package yesterday. Everything is good to go. Thank you sir.

#119 10 years ago

Glad to hear it bro ... I should've did it for you , but get some 220 wet sand paper and wet sand yr Lock bar in the Kitchen sink .. Then use Mother's Mag & Aluminum Polish on it and watch the black come off .. Then Wax it w/ Carnauba Wax .. Will Shine & be Slick as a baby's Azz ..

#120 10 years ago

Nice cabinet... but no cut out for the speaker? Would be perfect for a bigger custom speaker upgrade.

#121 10 years ago
Quoted from BALL_LESS1:

Would be perfect for a bigger custom speaker upgrade.

Exactly ,,, A Pilot hole and a Jigsaw .. I might bring it to the GRG and get it in Better Shape and list it on C.List .. Hmmm,, believe I will ..

#122 10 years ago

Here's a video of Jack's Mobile WPC Tester . I Will say , and others that knows Jack would Agree ,, he's the BEST board Repair man around .. He has Repaired a CPU from a Sega that Clive gave up on .. Now that say's Alot !!

#123 10 years ago

PM sent on catapult assembly.

Thanks,

#124 10 years ago

All 3 Part's are Still 4-Sale .. Make me an offer on Each or All 3 .

5 months later
#125 10 years ago

I Still have Several Parts available for FT .. If anyone is interested ,, Shoot me a PM w/ yr Email address and I'll send you some Pict's !!

#126 10 years ago

Not sure if you would be interested in selling the brackets that hold the head to the cabinet with all associated bolts, nuts, washers, backing plates to include the bolts that hold the brackets to the cabinet??? Let me know.

#127 10 years ago

Is the Transformer available?

#128 10 years ago

hi br, do you still have the sound board? thanks joe

#129 10 years ago

Everything from this FT is Sold , except for the Cabinet ..

#130 10 years ago

Not sure if you would be interested in selling the brackets that hold the head to the cabinet with all associated bolts, nuts, washers, backing plates to include the bolts that hold the brackets to the cabinet??? Let me know.

3 months later
#131 9 years ago

Id be interested in this plastic & other playfield plastics you have available.

109422.jpg109422.jpg
#132 9 years ago

Everything has been Sold smassa ,, I went back to get the cabinet & head from Jack ,, He Tossed it

#133 9 years ago

ok thanks for the reply

#134 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

This Poor ole FT has been in a Flood .. Alot of Parts are Salvageable , but the Cab- smells of mildew ..

Doesn't that just add to the "fishiness" of the game??

There are 134 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fishtales-parting-out-parts-4-sale/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.