Hi, I have some questions about different things concerning lights of my DW :
- under the second chance insert, instead of a 906 flasher like described in the manual I have two sockets for 555 bulbs, it works but I'm not sure this is really a good thing. Won't the bulbs last far less ?
Do some of you have the same thing on your DW or do you have the supposed 906 socket ?
- the mini playfield flasher is not working, i've checked the wires around and it seems ok. Can the associated transistor (Q42) be faulty, knowing that the coupled doc 7 flasher works fine ?
I've uploaded a capture of the manual line.
- how come one know how many GI lamps there are and where they are placed ?
Are there general rules concerning GI (like 6 per each power circuit that can be checked in test mode, or something like that), or do I have to follow the wiring to see what's part of each GI circuit and where a lamp could be dead ?
- during the attract mode sometimes the far right extra ball stays off while the three other blink normally. Then it comes back to normal during some other phases of the attract mode.
Does your DW behave this way too ?
I've also seen a non-working light on the 5x3 panel under the MPF (the middle top one) during a full game, and then when I went in test mode to test it, it started as it was dead and suddenly it lit to function normally again in the following games.
Weird, isn't it ? Could nearly-dead bulbs do this ?
- what does the F109 fuse controls ? Mine was out, I changed it and in the same time replaced some dead bulbs and flashers, now it seems to me that I had no flasher at all working before during game (but ok in test mode). Can it be F109 related ?
Thanks for your help !