(Topic ID: 13663)

Did that dude selling on ebay break up with his girlfriend?..Let's go full tilt!

By thedarkknight77

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Elvira_001.jpg
elvira-bloopers.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 12 years ago
Quoted from islandpinball:

Blackbeard said:

Seconded.

The previous model had that innocent look to her. She was a natural beauty.

This new one is attractive, but more made up. Fake hoots, etc.

Bring back Danielle!

+1!

#52 12 years ago

Why all the tilt warnings for fully clothed women? That not allowed here? People easily offended? ...

<confused>

#53 12 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

robertmee said:Don't think that was his G/F....It's his daughter. But definitely a step up in the hottie department with this new one. The daughter was cute...This one is hot.
Why do people continue to say that it was his daughter? This has been discussed to death at RGP. Say what you want about the model(s), but none of them are his daughter.

Perhaps because some of us don't camp out at RGP anymore?? Sorry to have offended you so, with my post.

#54 12 years ago

Look out Marshall Lucky, it's high prices!

#55 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

RobT said:davewth said:
I have to disagree that the other (previous) model is much more attractive to me. The only thing this one has going is she shows more boob.
Well, since the other model didn't have any boobs to show, what is your point?
She looks ok here..
» YouTube video

I love her. How much extra do I have to pay for the game? Done deal.

#56 12 years ago

Some of you guys may want to check out the AFM jacket he has for sale on ebay. The "photo shoot" pics are eye-catching. Price of the jacket is up there, though I realize it is probably fairly rare. The attractive model is standing by pinball machines, so I guess it is appropriate for this Pinside website to post about it. Actually, she even appears to be playing pinball in one pic.

#57 12 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

He should produce a coffee table book!

Thats my line lol "A coffee table book about coffee tables" (Cosmo Kramer)

#58 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

She looks ok here..

Indeed! ...and she's not a bad pinball player either.

#59 12 years ago

Man this guy certainly gets a lot of free advertising from us...

#60 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Some of you guys may want to check out the AFM jacket he has for sale on ebay. The "photo shoot" pics are eye-catching.

Looks more like he's selling the girl rather than the jacket to me. If so, the price good.

#61 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Some of you guys may want to check out the AFM jacket he has for sale on ebay. The "photo shoot" pics are eye-catching. Price of the jacket is up there, though I realize it is probably fairly rare. The attractive model is standing by pinball machines, so I guess it is appropriate for this Pinside website to post about it. Actually, she even appears to be playing pinball in one pic.

Did. Worth it. Thanks!

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#63 12 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

The new girl looks like a hooker.

Somehow I dont have a problem with this...

#64 12 years ago
Quoted from Winball_Pizard:

romulusx said:The new girl looks like a hooker.
Somehow I dont have a problem with this...

I like the hot girl next door look

#66 12 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Perhaps because some of us don't camp out at RGP anymore?? Sorry to have offended you so, with my post.

Didn't offend me in the slightest. I just don't understand why people seem to feel compelled to repeat rumors that have no basis in truth.

#67 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Oh yeah...the CV sold already...in less than a day. He must be something right?! How dare he sell top pins with high end prices using a sexy model...HOW DARE HE! The more people complain, the more I think the whining PP love GRC and it's pins.....either that or MASSIVE JEALOUS HOT HEADS!
FINISH HIM!!

I'm not complaining.

#68 12 years ago

body 10, face 3

#69 12 years ago

for that price i hope you get at least one night with her

#72 12 years ago

Bring back Danielle!

#74 12 years ago

I think they're both nice, but the new one .. wow.

#75 12 years ago
Quoted from system11:

+1 No doubt!!!!!!

#77 12 years ago

Bring back Danielle!

I am not going to complain about the new model, but I vote for Danielle too

#78 12 years ago

My heart belongs to Danielle.
Did you see her do that killer right flipper trap move?
Or the triple spinner shot?
Danielle, marry me!

#79 12 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Didn't offend me in the slightest. I just don't understand why people seem to feel compelled to repeat rumors that have no basis in truth.

'Compelled'? I was neither forced, pressured or had an irresistible urge to repeat anything. There was an extensive thread on RGP where it was supposed that the lady in question was his daughter. I see now a thread on RGP four months later where it was revealed that they were models. So for four months, the consensus was his daughter. That was the basis of 'truth' and the scope of my experience with the subject. I was incorrect, and repeated something based on my experience, but not maliciously so.

Hopefully you understand now

#80 12 years ago

check out the white water i doubt she is wearing anything in the 1st pic under that dress lol

ebay.com link: 1993 Williams White Water WH2O Pinball Machine Marvelous HURRY

#82 12 years ago

If you look at the amount of work that goes into his machines and the quality of the finished product, his prices are quite justified as a high end restorer. People pay to ship machines to him that don't worry about money and they know they will get first class work. I own some of the same machines he does and I have talked to him about ideas and issues, he is very real,approachable and down to earth. Wouldn't buy a machine from him but I don't consider him scum. And as for having models that can show some moves playing a decent game of pinball, nothing wrong with that.

#83 12 years ago
Quoted from dvandentop:

check out the White Water

Yeah, I don't really care about this guy one way or the other - I'm just here for the hot chicks. So THANKS for the WhiteWater link dvandentop!

#84 12 years ago

Whitewater link goes into the spank bank.

If this guy is a high end restorer, I like his photos way better than the garage pics. Someone tell him to send his pics here and to IPDB.

#85 12 years ago
Quoted from dvandentop:

check out the White Water i doubt she is wearing anything in the 1st pic under that dress lol

h

Wow! I have to admit that there is something about those pictures that make me want that particular pin.

#86 12 years ago
Quoted from system11:

Does the new girl even play pinball? come on guys Danielle has it all, +100 for Danielle...screw the new girl...

#87 12 years ago

screw the new girl...

That would be the general idea.

#89 12 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Must be the white legs and the amputated Bumbles feet stuck on the bottoms.

Funny thing is that I never even noticed those until you mentioned it and I went back and looked for them. Even then, I really had to focus to see them. I just can't understand why that is.

#90 12 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Funny thing is that I never even noticed those until you mentioned it and I went back and looked for them. Even then, I really had to focus to see them.

LOL +1

#91 12 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

bigdaddy07
20 dollah make you hollah, Whitewater love you long time short time anytime.

dude!

#92 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

tracelifter said:bigdaddy07
20 dollah make you hollah, Whitewater love you long time short time anytime.
dude!

Oldest pinsales trick in the book, a routed beater next to the pin you are selling always makes it look better than it actually is.
Looks good at first glance but I would check the audits and the shooter lane before playing it to see how many balls have been through it.
I would have it thoroughly checked out by Dr. Papschmeer before booting it up.

#93 12 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Oldest ... trick in the book, a routed beater next to the ... you are selling always makes it look better than it actually is.
Looks good at first glance but I would check the audits and the shooter lane before playing it to see how many balls have been through it.
I would have it thoroughly checked out by Dr. Papschmeer before booting it up

Are you talking about the pinball machine, or the girl?

#94 12 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Seriously, what is with this guy? I DO NOT understand how he thinks girls will sell pins. When I look at that pic, I think "bitch, get off the glass! your gonna scratch that mint condition BK!!"

i'm with you. i especially think the same thing with chicks laying all over cars.
i'm a girl but i don't see anything too attractive about any of the broads this dude gets to lay all over his overpriced machines.

#95 12 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

davewth said:tracelifter said:bigdaddy07

I'm an amateur gynecologist. Will that do?

#97 12 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

tracelifter said:davewth said:tracelifter said:bigdaddy07
I'm an amateur gynecologist. Will that do?

No, when I was in my 20's I played a HUO (Heavily Used and Operated) game and had to have my shooter rebuilt.
The tech told me never play a routed game without protection until a certified tech had gone over it and checked for bugs in the software and you don't want to go amateur on this, spend the money for the dude with the sheepskin.
I now use protection, all my games are fitted with Glare Guards.
One can't be too cautious when your balls are on the line.

#98 12 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

No, when I was in my 20's I played a HUO (Heavily Used and Operated) game and had to have my shooter rebuilt.
The tech told me never play a routed game without protection until a certified tech had gone over it and checked for bugs in the software and you don't want to go amateur on this, spend the money for the dude with the sheepskin.

Next time you pull your plunger, turn your head and cough.

#99 12 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

LMAO!!! I had to read that twice to get all the clever puns! People at work now think I'm crazy.

#100 12 years ago

Your cracking me up tl. Hilarious.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/did-that-dude-selling-on-ebay-break-up-with-his-girlfriend/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.