Dating Younger Females

Started 2 years ago by HighProtein in forum Off topicOff-topic bar.

Forum » Off topic » Off-topic bar » Topic

Dating Younger Females

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by HighProtein
  • 21 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from HighProtein

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Topic poll

• poll: To Date or Not To Date Younger & If So How Young?
    No Thanks to one Younger than Myself : (0 votes)
    I Like Them Older than Myself : (1 votes)
    5 %
    Just A Few Years Younger : (9 votes)
    47 %
    As Long As They're 18+ : (9 votes)
    47 %

• Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

I'm a youthful, adventurous and full of life 30 year old guy.
      I've dated females around my age or older and they just didn't work.
      Currently I date females up to 12 years less than me (18).
      The younger they are the less conflicts they have and less
      they are likely to stress me out about my life or work or other things.
      What are your experiences with dating much younger?

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

40 and divorced once here. Remarried but when I was in the dating scene, I was in my young to mid thirties. I did not enjoy dating anyone younger than I. Found that there was a definite culture gap that I couldnt get around. Maybe it was just me but I had to keep it within a few years of my own age or it was just annoying. Though it was fun taking the 21 year olds out and hang out with my older friends and see there reactions.

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

I'm 36 and I'm not interested in anyone under their late 20's for a long term relationship. 18-21 would be fun for a night though

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

Older,younger it doesn't make a difference. You just need to find a good girl with your same beliefs and energy level. But for me I always preferred a nice older women.

JWS64

Pinball addict
      1,090,300 2
      2 years, 9 months ago
      #

My experience is close to what pintastic's was.

When I divorced I was in my mid 30's, and found dating younger girls annoying.

All they cared about was their clothes, hair and makeup, and spending my money.
      Conversations that were all about their clothes, hair and makeup, and could we go shopping.

After one or two of those experiences it was quite apparent that younger ones were not
      my cup of tea.

I remarried, took from 91-99 before I found the right one. This year will be 12 years together.
      My wife is 2 years younger than me.

I'd have to strongly disagree about the "less conflicts" statement.

I dated one girl who couldn't pay her bills on time. She had her lights and phones cut off multiple times, and eventually got evicted from her rental house that she had with her sister and the sister's little girl. It's real pathetic to see a girl crawl though an open bedroom window to get inside a place that has no power, and all the food in the fridge has gone bad. She didn't know how to keep the place clean, it was a pig stye. I think she came over to my place to get away from the pit she was staying. That's one relationship that didn't last long. She would spend her paycheck on booze and drugs and nothing left over to pay the bills. This was back when pagers were all the rage, and someone was always blowing up that pager with calls. Not mine either. Kinda annoying to be out with someone and they're being paged every 5 minutes. No drama or conflicts, think again.

Younger chicks don't have their shit together. Older chicks have been around the block and know what the deal is. They've been to the carnival and seen all the lights, just make sure you don't get one of the one's that have been rode hard and put away wet.

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

Where's the ladies that love the pin! Do they exist.? If so where?

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

Nothing wrong with dating younger women but be prepared to
      pamper them and they might wear you out im sure you get the
      idea.

2 years, 9 months ago
      #
      pinsrus said:

Where's the ladies that love the pin! Do they exist.? If so where

They are all over the Playboy pin and naked too.Hehehe!

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

The only woman I know of that loves pinball is Jeri Ellsworth.

2 years, 9 months ago
      #
      jarjarisgod said:

The only woman I know of that loves pinball is Jeri Ellsworth.

I find that her intelligence and love for tech is what is truley attractive.

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

seems like 18 is to young..........................................

2 years, 9 months ago
      #
      boogies said:

I find that her intelligence and love for tech is what is truley attractive.

Yes, indeed. She's pretty much the ultimate geek woman!

2 years, 9 months ago
      #
      jarjarisgod said:

Yes, indeed. She's pretty much the ultimate geek woman!

Watch it DUDE!! Thats my woman your talking about

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

Pinmike if this is true I'm jealous... She's beautiful and intelligent, soooo she have a sister or a friend Haha

2 years, 9 months ago
      #
      pinsrus said:

Pinmike if this is true I'm jealous... She's beautiful and intelligent, soooo she have a sister or a friend Haha

I'll see what i can do...Hehe!!

2 years, 9 months ago
      #
      pinmike said:

Watch it DUDE!! Thats my woman your talking about

Would it make you jealous to know that she came to Madison back in March and helped Ben & I work on the Lost pinball machine we're in the process of building?

2 years, 9 months ago
      #
      jarjarisgod said:

Would it make you jealous to know that she came to Madison back in March and helped Ben & I work on the Lost pinball machine we're in the process of building?

Now your really gonna be LOST.

2 years, 9 months ago
      #
      pinmike said:

Now your really gonna be LOST.

He he he!!!

If it is any consolation, she mercilessly taunted me throughout MGC weekend with the fact that she has a TOTAN she won't sell me.

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

Wowwzzers I have to get out in cali sometime I miss all the good stuff.

2 years, 9 months ago
      #
      jarjarisgod said:

He he he!!!

If it is any consolation, she mercilessly taunted me throughout MGC weekend with the fact that she has a TOTAN she won't sell me

She wants you to beg

2 years, 9 months ago
      #
      pinmike said:

She wants you to beg

Believe me... I have... Didn't work.

She says she NEVER sells her pins...

2 years, 9 months ago
      #
      jarjarisgod said:

Believe me... I have... Didn't work. [:lol:]

She says she NEVER sells her pins...

NEVER trust a woman my friend,

2 years, 9 months ago
      #
      pinmike said:

NEVER trust a woman my friend,

That's a lesson my ex-wife taught me very well!

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

Oh believe me i learned also

2 years, 9 months ago
      #
      pinmike said:

Oh believe me i learned also

He he he! The first time's just for practice anyway, right?

As a single man, now is an excellent time to be buying pins. No nagging at all. Like my friend Ben says whenever I'm looking at buying a pin... "Use the power of being single!"

2 years, 9 months ago
      #
      jarjarisgod said:

As a single man, now is an excellent time to be buying pins.

I have gone from 1 to 9 plus an arcade game since separating back in Oct.

2 years, 9 months ago
      #
      GoneFishinLvMsg said:

I have gone from 1 to 9 plus an arcade game since separating back in Oct.

Nice! I think this proves the theory!

Now if only one of them wasn't stuck in an accursed basement in Minnesota...

2 years, 9 months ago
      #
      jarjarisgod said:

He he he! The first time's just for practice anyway, right?

As a single man, now is an excellent time to be buying pins. No nagging at all. Like my friend Ben says whenever I'm looking at buying a pin... "Use the power of being single!"

Theres always a first time for everything but lesson learned,I wish i was single
      but you know shits happens

2 years, 9 months ago
      #
      pinmike said:

Theres always a first time for everything but lesson learned,I wish i was single
      but you know shits happens

I got out virtually unscathed so I guess it went about as well as I could have hoped.

I figure there are positives and negatives in being single and being married. As long as you recognize them and put the positives to good use while you're in whichever situation, you'll do alright. That's my philosophy these days anyway.

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

It's funny that this thread just came up. My wife and I were watching a documentary yesterday about Hugh Hefner, and we both kept saying to each other "What the hell does he talk about with these girls"? I just don't get how someone as worldly as Hef can possibly find a relationship with a 20-year-old mentally stimulating.

2 years, 9 months ago
      #
      jarjarisgod said:

I got out virtually unscathed so I guess it went about as well as I could have hoped. [:-)]

I figure there are positives and negatives in being single and being married. As long as you recognize them and put the positives to good use while you're in whichever situation, you'll do alright. That's my philosophy these days anyway.

Very well said,I have heard nightmare stories there was a guy on RGP
      once who was going through a divorce and was forced to sell his 10 game
      collection could you imagine what that must of felt like

2 years, 9 months ago
      #
      gweempose said:

It's funny that this thread just came up. My wife and I were watching a documentary yesterday about Hugh Hefner, and we both kept saying to each other "What the hell does he talk about with these girls"? I just don't get how someone as worldly as Hef can possibly find a relationship with a 20-year-old mentally stimulating.

He's thinking with his other head.Hehehe!!

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

I brought my new 'interest' home one night after the pubs closed after 2am
      set her up with a few beers and showed her the pins,
      well she felt really strong for the buccaneer but when I got her on the Alpine Club
      thats when I screwed up in telling her about the 'nudge' all these years she thought it was cheating to shake a machine to drift a ball.
      Man she must of played 12 games in a row and I'm praying - Oh god please TILT she's beating up "the Club"- I couldn't take it any longer it was horrible I tell ya

So I re set- my 'tilts' in my line up to stop wild women from having there drunk way with EMs

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

So far most females in their late 20s/early 30s in the cities that I've lived are far too worldy for my taste, too consume by work/and by life and they aren't realistic about things. One that I dated briefly but became an amazing friend was 31 and I was 28 (so she should have her shit together right?). I met her when I setup my bank account (always knew I would meet a banker female someday). She was a banker, we clicked instantly, talking about art/music and other projects, then made plans to meet in her office. We me a few days later, did some art, connected even deeper and had a great spiritual connect of sorts from the start.

Problems...
      Instead of enjoying/consuming life, she was consumed by her job and other work projects and not grounded. Her Identification with work "being" a Banker, or This or That isn't sane.
      Its just a damn job and all I find these days are people who think they are their title
      from work and take too much out of it. She basically lost it at work (banks are drama/quotas),
      quit her job and moved to the North Carolina mountains which help her ground herself.

She is now a lot more grounded, healthy and focused.
      Hell she is casually into pinball now since we played Theater of Magic
      at a play she was doing laundry last time I was up there.

It is hard to ground yourself in the modern world, but I don't take this shit seriously.
      I do computer work and when I'm done I laugh and enjoy life and enjoy life with people in it.

I though professional women would have figured out work is just a game to play,
      but no most take it serious and live their roles.

I'm at the point where I only date more simple females.
      That aren't worldy or deep into work and careers.
      I don't care if a girl makes close to what I do or does "important thing",

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

Maybe you should give the Rich girls a try - they need a good time to
      Next time your at a club with a nice dance floor find the A-list women play the game
      then cop a high brow attitude dismiss the most arrogant acting lady as not up to snuff.
      Walk up to her 15 min. latter apologize for being such a douch bag and get her on the dance floor
      It's nice having a fling with a lady that has a nice house,car,life for a change

Of course you could get played by a player from the other team - but thats what makes it fun sorta

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

25 dollars and a girl on the corner... Remember, no glove no love!

2 years, 9 months ago
      #
      HELLODEADCITY said:

Maybe you should give the Rich girls a try - they need a good time too ... It's nice having a fling with a lady that has a nice house, car, life ... Of course you could get played by a player from the other team - but that's what makes it fun!

If you haven't already seen it, I highly recommend a film called "Spread" starring Ashton Kutcher ...

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

If Only i had Picture's !!! After my 1st divorce , I had been working out pretty Regular and got a job @ a Nurse-n Home as the Chief Maintenance Engineer . ( that's what my I.D said ) I dated several CNA's , RN's , ad the Physical Therapist.. But I married my Boss , The Director of Nursing.. She was make-n Killer $$ and was SMART.. We now have 2 girl's ... But , 8 mth's before before i said ' I Do -in-Vegas ,, I was a man hORE-- i WAS sCREW-N ALOT OF gOOD lOOK-N cHICK'S.. i WAS 36 and i meet this 20 yr old thru my Friend,, he was @ home sick and we were @ Metal Rebel,, ( Biker bar/ Night club ,, anyway I took her home ,, God she was Awesome,, She weighed prob- 105 to 110 ,, Stop !! I had FUN my .. I REST my Case !!!

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

Married in 63, stay with em long enough and they kinda grow on you. Lookin foreward to 50th anniversary. If ya find the right one its the greatest. Kinda fun readin about the younger generations, times are really different now.

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

Enough said,

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

Congratulations Out-West,That says alot about the both of you.

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

girls are crazy and immature young, when they get old they get bossy and crazy. i've dated a 18 year old a year ago and a single mother 38 within the same year. there are differences, but one thing is the same....they are female. i'm kind of a sexist....really. lmao

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

I was lucky enough to stay a virgin until I met my wonderful older lady. Then the adventure began with others in a limited fashion. I would not trade my wife or ongoing experiences for anything.

2 years, 9 months ago
      #

Dude, the "simple girls" sound really like a bunch of slump busters......get BD's pics and go from there.......

2 years, 8 months ago
      #

When my mid 20s came and went and 30s started creeping up,
      I felt like things would be different,
      but I didn't know what.

I've been financially responsible (managed my money very well),
      been to most concerts that I wanted to, most pinball museums,
      travelled, etc... etc... etc...

The females that I had dated have all been
      vampire like (energy/money sucking) and kinda mental/ungrounded
      or
      really fun/entertaining but irresponsible

So at this point I wanted to find someone plain, calm and simple.
      Not worldly and wanting goodies and presents.
      Not lazy and no future.
      Not ungrounded and possibly medicated.

2 years, 8 months ago
      #

Maybe you need to live a 2nd life?
      continue keeping your finances ship-shape, goals on the horizon, job etc.
      and every now and then find 'something' in a big city you can be part of but still be distant of?
      Be that 'New' guy every lady wants to know more about...........

2 years, 8 months ago
      #

I kinda felt that way sorta in Seattle.
      I was born & raised in Jacksonville, FL which is a HUGE town, not a city.
      Seattle is a small city and just enough excitement for me.
      I dig Vegas & Boston & a few other cities I've visited.
      This gig traveling to Baltimore and VA has just proved to me
      that I love traveling, especially for work and that I really wouldn't
      mind living in a few different cities thru out each year.
      Florida Winter
      Seattle Summer
      Somewhere Spring
      Somewhere Fall

2 years, 8 months ago
      #

I started chatting with this girl who is 19 on a dating site. Finally I ended up calling her and realized I would have absolutely nothing in common with her. Plus I can't stand the use of the word "like" 2 or 3 times in every sentence. I'll stick with the 25-40 bracket.

2 years, 8 months ago
      #
      GoneFishinLvMsg said:

realized I would have absolutely nothing in common with her

I personally would just give her the pinball test.

If she digs pinball then she'd make a good arm piece to have around
      and someone fun to play pinball with.

2 years, 8 months ago
      #

Had to quote the whole thing, great tales man.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple