Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I have a nice Cactus Canyon, shopped, with cliffy protectors on it,
it also has new decals on it that the previous owner put on. It works
100% but is not CQ, it is a re-import.

What do you all guess the current value is?

I would like to trade for a Medieval Madness in the same condition,
but i am not thinking that I will ever find anyone that will do a
trade.

Thanks

#2 11 years ago

i have seen 3 in my area in the last 3-4 months all sell at 12,000.
they were all advertised as cq. i am in ca.where pin prices are higher than some other parts of the world. i hope this info helps.

#3 11 years ago

I forgot to add that it has a pinball pro speaker set in it, and new lock down bar, and new coin door and I am sure other things.

Thanks Again.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from thepinballworks:

and I am sure other things

I'm sorry but I've got to laugh at this. you don't remember what you put into your machine?
good sir, that's the first sign of alzheimer's and you may want to schedule an appointment with your pcp

#5 11 years ago

New to pinball. What's CQ abbv for? CQ vs import? Checked the abbrv sticky. Didn't see it there. Thanks

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Prkchpsndwiches:

New to pinball. What's CQ abbv for? CQ vs import? Checked the abbrv sticky. Didn't see it there. Thanks

cq=collector quality

#7 11 years ago

It probably depends on what issues it has. What are the things that keep it from being "CQ"? Playfield wear? Insert damage? Bad Plastics? Could be anywhere from a 9k-11k game still.

#8 11 years ago

Good shape 10,000

#9 11 years ago

Thanks for all the replys, they have helped alot.
I have sent some picture out to the ones that wanted them. So at this
time if someone has a MM in about the some condition and you want to
do a trade, let me know, and yes I know this is a long shot.

Game is in GA.

Thanks

#10 11 years ago

If you are adding enough cash to your end of the trade, you might find someone to trade. If you're looking for a straight up trade, I'm very doubtful that that will ever happen. This is coming from someone who owns a CQ Cactus Canyon and no MM. Good luck with it either way though. I love my CC, but I'm positive I'd love to own a MM too.

Michael

#11 11 years ago

If MM are now worth more than CC, that must have happened very recently. I agree that there is probably more overall demand for MM, but CC have such limited numbers that they have always been worth a good chunk more than MM. News to me if that finally changed, but honestly that market is way above me so I don't pay a ton of attention to it.

Good luck with the trade, but make sure you really want to do it. It's been a very long time since I played CC, but I remember enjoying it quite a bit. MM is arguably the better game, but you'll have a much harder time finding another CC if you change your mind down the road.

#12 11 years ago

The market is very close on those two titles. Who knows if any of the eBay activity on mm is even legit as I've noticed some high dollar reposts of machines that allegedly sold.

#13 11 years ago

I remember when CC was waaaay more expensive too.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I'm sorry but I've got to laugh at this. you don't remember what you put into your machine?

I have to side with the op on this one. He is showing 21 pins in his collection. I have done things to pins and forgot until I am looking the pin over very close. I buy parts for things and have to think what pin it is for at times. Bad part of larger collections.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 85.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 39.95
Hardware
RavSpec

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

16,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bullhead City, AZ
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/current-cactus-canyon-value and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.