FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 243.
#101 9 years ago

I've got a HUO perfect, low play STLE I am looking to trade +/- cash to even out a deal for 1 or 2 of any of the following titles:
BDK, RBION, Shadow, Radical, FGY, Banzai Run, SM, JY. May consider others. I'll be around all weekend if anyone wants to work something out

#102 9 years ago

Anyone interested in a really nice game show ? 8.5 /10

#103 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Oh man you can't get rid of that, it's a rare GEM!

I love Farfalla, but there are a couple System 11s that I really want such as Space Station and Diner.

#104 9 years ago

Cool... a club I can join!

#105 9 years ago
Quoted from CraigC:

I like Mike, he can chum all he wants.
Tell me more about this Scared Stiff. I've always thought about updating mine, but since it was my first game it's more sentimental and i can probably live with it's very few flaws, but i'm a simple yet fickle man.
-c

If you are just wanting to upgrade it may end up being too pricey for just a bump up in quality.

It is in excellent condtion. Probably 8.5 to 8.75 (out of 10) playfield and 8.75 cabinet. I just stripped it down, cleaned and waxed playfield, re-reubbered, replaced star posts, replaced all the plastics (and added pinbits plastic protectors) and replaced right ramp.It works 100 percent and plays great.

The boney beast bones, inlanes and flippers were hand painted/washed by Greg Freres to match what was intended for the games but cost cut out of production. The game has an original WMS prototype skull pile eye board modified to work in the game tied to the feature mode lamps. It is mounted on a WMS prototype bracket they cost cut out of the game that has the candle lamps . It has WMS prototype boogie men extentions. It has the original glow in the dark globe claw holders (instead of the black production ones). I have an extra crate LED board, I think a crate cover, a couple extra boogie men, the used plastics (only one was broken so the rest are still in very good shape), a spare pair of boney flippers also painted by Greg, a used Right ramp (has a crack in the side near entrance but still totally usable and complete) and maybe a couple of small other extras (I forget if I had anything else stashed in the cabinet).

#106 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I love Farfalla, but there are a couple System 11s that I really want such as Space Station and Diner.

I have a nice Space Station that doesn't get much play, but don't want a Farfalla, and I'm from Wi.

#107 9 years ago

Gweem whats your asking price on Farfalla. Time to rebuild the collection I once had.

#108 9 years ago

I have a nice T2 with some mods and a BG I would put up for a Shadow in a trade. Let me know. May be far fetched.

(2 for 1)

#109 9 years ago

We're moving cross-country in about six weeks. Up for grabs are my XMen LE Wolvie, Sopranos, and my Avatar LE. All are HUO and in excellent condition. I am also considering letting my MB go.

SOLD - Xmen is $5200 with the standard blue side armor OR $5700 if you want to keep the chrome I installed. I got the rails and lockdown from Rob at Z-Plating so you know it isn't junk. No mods, other than shaker motor and the aforementioned chrome side armor which is optional. I never had any problems with the (aux?) board as some did.

SOLD - Avatar LE is $5000, and it kills me to part with it but I (hope that) I can purchase it again once I get to my new location. The Avatar LE has LED's, a shaker, white rubber, pinbits plastic protectors, the SDTM drain fix, a Mark Clayton (pinball pal) backbox warming filter that really compliments the lenticular translight, pinball pal flipper button protectors since day-one, and upgraded speakers. Other than that it's all original.

SOLD - Sopranos is near-perfect with just one noticeable ding in the paint on the left side of the cabinet. It came from a friend and I haven't shopped it yet nor does it have any LEDs or mods. The price is $3600 OBO.

The Monster Bash is clean and plays 100%. It has the typical wear at the scoop (cliffy installed) and decal-wrinkle at the legs which can be hidden with PinCab protectors. I did a total topside tear-down, rebuilt the pops and re-rubbered it in white. It is LED'd up. I had the wireforms replated by Rob at Z-Plating. Here's the catch - I also have a hand-picked IPB playfield, hand-picked Side Art, and full playfield plastics set for it. The pin itself is $8K, I'll sell the extras to the purchaser at cost, or if they decline I'll sell them later, separately.

Only MB is set up right now because we're having work done in preparation for putting our house on the market, so I'll need fair warning if you want to come look at them.

-Bill

#110 9 years ago
Quoted from MXV:

Call it what you want but I was just stating a fact in a thread for people selling and trading games in my area that soon I'm going to have a game for sale. If that isn't on topic then I don't know what is.
It is certainly more on topic than some dude from Madison criticizing a post of mine in a CHICAGO area thread.

I was just poking fun/joking, but it is telling that you took it as something else...

BTW i also own property in northern IL, so that probably qualifies me to participate in the overpriced IL games thread

#111 9 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Gweem whats your asking price on Farfalla?

Hmm. I'd have to think about it. I threw it out there as potential trade bait, and I'm honestly not sure what the current market is on them.

#112 9 years ago

This thread got me thinking outside the box. I am supposed to get down to around 20 pins so that when we move I can haul them myself in a big liftgate truck. Hence I'm basically trying to sell the ones I can most-easily re-acquire once we're moved. So, with that said I thought I'd even post my NIB Iron Man:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-im-pro-near-chicago-7750-cash

#113 9 years ago
Quoted from cowman57:

I have a nice Space Station that doesn't get much play, but don't want a Farfalla, and I'm from Wi.

Hello
What were you thinking on the Space Station?
Thanks
Mike

#114 9 years ago

I have A Godzilla for sale. You can view it and play it at the Pinball Life warehouse in Huntley, IL.
It's a nice game; not perfect, but nice. Price is $2200.
Terry.
847-515-3415

#115 9 years ago

Terry... Anything else for sale there right now?
Thanks
Dan

#117 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

bad move letting in Rock island. One of the biggest pin flippers in the region resides there....

But remember, Moline is still cool.

#118 9 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

I have an ID4 on temporary trade that I would like to permanently trade when it comes back in a month or so. Looking for Class of 1812, Bone Busters, South Park, Baywatch, barbwire, haunted house and maybe X-files and a few others

May have a line on a project barbwire...But I think they want too much for it. What is value of a project Barbwire?

#120 9 years ago
Quoted from packie1:

What were you thinking on the Space Station?

It was jathomp22's.

http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/jathomp22/library/Space%20Station%20Pinball?sort=3&page=1

New legs and translight, very nice cab. I would say perfect PF and plastics. LEDed throughout. Not a big fan of LEDs but this game looks great with LEDs especially during multiball. The only issue is sometimes when first turned on, game buzzes. Just turn off, and back on, and always works second time. Not sure of value. Would rather trade for something on my wishlist.

#121 9 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

May have a line on a project barbwire...But I think they want too much for it. What is value of a project Barbwire?

Depends on how much of a project, but nice ones go for 1200 or less so a project with unobtanium parts had better be cheap. 500 bucks?

#122 9 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Terry I might need that godzilla.

I will be at the warehouse today (Saturday) from 11am to noon if you want to stop by.

#123 9 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Terry I might need that godzilla.

Quoted from danczaz:

Terry... Anything else for sale there right now?
Thanks
Dan

I have an Elvis for sale; $4000.
It has a gold armor kit on it, but it is not a gold LE machine.
I bought this from Greg Colton (Rarehero) about a year ago. I believe he was the second owner.
The game is pretty much perfect.
Terry.

#124 9 years ago

I'm looking for a CQ / HUO unmolested FT. No cabinet fade - prefer no decals.

Also looking for nice Gen 2 Zaccaria pins. I already own Time Machine and Farfalla.

I own about 5 pins that I'll throw out for sale later this summer. No time right now as work and other obligations are driving me crazy.

Tom

#125 9 years ago

Rocnoc, let me know what you have going on the chopping block. I know of a very nice original FT which i can acquire, and since i already have a pimped one i don't need another.

#126 9 years ago

I'm LOVING how this club (thread) is taking a life of it's own. Ok few clarifications:

1. As I kid about WI guys can only be honorary members when it's not NFL season, they are welcome. Whysnow, Centerflank and a few other regulars - are pinside assets (I read that that as asses too) and good guys to boot. You're welcome to hang anytime in here.

2. If a deal goes bad or you were wronged, it's ok in this thread to let other local collectors know "buyer beware". I personally like keeping the hobby honest. That being said, no flame wars. State your brief case - and ok for the alleged wrong doer to state theirs with a potential remedy. But then let it go and take it offline. This may be controversial, but I personally like how the hobby polices itself. Since the intent is we are "all local" removing shipping from equation - it's either as described or you're full of shit and others should be warned next time. The Chicago way my friends.

3. If you do have a successful purchase/trade as a result of this club, please post and let us know. It's cool to know games are changing hands locally.

4. Lastly, if a game is on my want list, you MUST contact me first. LOL. Just kidding.

Happy selling & trading gang!!

#127 9 years ago

Is there room in the club for Hoosiers?

Besides, Badbilly, you purchased your SC from me (I met you at Navy Pier). That should count for something.

#128 9 years ago

I bought a game from MrBillishere today. It will get the GAP treatment. John Pop and Eric stopped by the shop today as well as Tim Fish. Had a lot of fun talking pinball today

#129 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

3. If you do have a successful purchase/trade as a result of this club, please post and let us know. It's cool to know games are changing hands locally.

I snagged an SS from badbilly27. Word to the wise, his "stairs" look more like a ladder.

Seriously, very good guy. He opened up his tables to me and my family, helped carried it to the truck, and took the time to discuss the table as well as other pinball topics. All around great transaction.

#130 9 years ago
Quoted from TWeaver:

Is there room in the club for Hoosiers?

Besides, Badbilly, you purchased your SC from me (I met you at Navy Pier). That should count for something.

I'll extend the club to the "good guys" in IN as well. And you my friend are definitely one of the good guys. One of the best transactions I've had was with Tim. Door always open for you - still loving my SC.

Quoted from xfassa:

I snagged an SS from badbilly27. Word to the wise, his "stairs" look more like a ladder.

Seriously, very good guy. He opened up his tables to me and my family, helped carried it to the truck, and took the time to discuss the table as well as other pinball topics. All around great transaction.

My basement stairs do look like a ladder, but we got them up those 10 stairs with ease. I had as much fun as your family did hanging out and talking pinball. When you meet cool people, makes the hobby so much more rewarding. Enjoy the hell out of SS. It was hard to let her go but glad it went to someone who knows how to care for a top collection.

#131 9 years ago
Quoted from cowman57:

It was jathomp22's.
http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/jathomp22/library/Space%20Station%20Pinball?sort=3&page=1
New legs and translight, very nice cab. I would say perfect PF and plastics. LEDed throughout. Not a big fan of LEDs but this game looks great with LEDs especially during multiball. The only issue is sometimes when first turned on, game buzzes. Just turn off, and back on, and always works second time. Not sure of value. Would rather trade for something on my wishlist.

I looked at your wanted list. Sorry I have nothing to trade for the Space Mission. It is a very nice looking machine.
Thanks
Mike

#132 9 years ago

Thanks to rosh for a Dr. Who - the wife has been humming the theme song all day. Little did I know that I married a Whovian.

#133 9 years ago

Just started cleaning out my under the pinball machine stashes. Few items for sale

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pinball-misc-parts

#134 9 years ago

Looking for a mint Wpc 95 coin door if anyone has one.

#135 9 years ago

Fireball is sold. TomGWI is a top-notch dude. He and his friend Dave swung by my place this morning to pick it up. We loaded it into the van and then walked down the street to play some games at Logan Arcade. Guest room is down to four pins now! Finally at "comfortable sleeping quarters" status.

#136 9 years ago

I picked up the RFM today from BBC. Very nice game and he was a pleasure to deal with. He's got a very nice collection. I was happy to find a game so close to home. I'm usually driving a few hours to get something.

Thanks to badbilly for starting this thread. Nice to have everyone in the area posting games for sale and trade. I will be keeping tabs on this thread and may have one to sell soon.

#137 9 years ago

I traded my modded Tron Pro for a CV from Fazed. Great Pinsider, and everything worked out well. Both parties very happy.

#138 9 years ago

Anyone one have a useable firepower backglass?

Thanks
Dan

#139 9 years ago

No used MET Pro's in Chicago? Man, tough crowd out here.

Steve

#140 9 years ago

I love this club, sold a nice BOP yesterday and finally found the SHADOW I've been looking for. The info for the shadow was passed on to me through another member of the local Chicago group here! Couldn't be happier as shadow has been on my want list forever.

#141 9 years ago
Quoted from Brad76:

I love this club, sold a nice BOP yesterday and finally found The Shadow I've been looking for. The info for The Shadow was passed on to me through another member of the local Chicago group here! Couldn't be happier as Shadow has been on my want list forever.

Congrats on your shadow find, I know you have been looking for a while.

#142 9 years ago

Still looking for a taxi.

#143 9 years ago

Just a head's up for the local guys -- later this week (once things get back to normal) I expect to update the asking price on the NIB IM I posted.

I have a few folks with either still-open offers that I'm taking in the order received, or ones we've mutually agreed to discontinue negotiations on. They get right of first refusal at whatever price I set. But I thought I'd mention this here in case anyone local has been on a fence -- if that's the case, please let me know you're interested via PM.

Now back to repopulating a CV, and tending the smoker. Cheers.

#144 9 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Barbwire Project $500.00 to 700.00

Thats kinda what I thought, But for a game that working only fetches $1200.........

#145 9 years ago
Quoted from Brad76:

I love this club, sold a nice BOP yesterday and finally found The Shadow I've been looking for. The info for The Shadow was passed on to me through another member of the local Chicago group here! Couldn't be happier as Shadow has been on my want list forever.

I'm pretty lucky to live in a 'suburb' of Chicago!

Thanks Brad!

#146 9 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

Thats kinda what I thought, But for a game that working only fetches $1200

If you dont want it please pass on the lead to me, I have been looking for one for quite a while. I grew up in Dekalb home of barbed wire and even though the game has nothing to do with the wire for some reason I think it would be cool to have. Go Barbs

#147 9 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

If you dont want it please pass on the lead to me, I have been looking for one for quite a while. I grew up in Dekalb home of barbed wire and even though the game has nothing to do with the wire for some reason I think it would be cool to have. Go Barbs

I thought the dude who invented barbed wire lived in that haunted mansion for sale in Peoria?

#148 9 years ago
Quoted from Barron:

I thought the dude who invented barbed wire lived in that haunted mansion for sale in Peoria?

No, Glidden house, dekalb

#149 9 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

I'm pretty lucky to live in a 'suburb' of Chicago!
Thanks Brad!

I have been to Kzoo 3 times this year, it's not too much further than some of these other N. IL suburbs.

#150 9 years ago
Quoted from Barron:

Fireball is sold. TomGWI is a top-notch dude. He and his friend Dave swung by my place this morning to pick it up. We loaded it into the van and then walked down the street to play some games at Logan Arcade. Guest room is down to four pins now! Finally at "comfortable sleeping quarters" status.

You are a top notch dude as well James. Appreciate showing Dave and I around the Arcade and playing some games together. My little guy loves Fireball and that's all he talks about right now.

There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.