(Topic ID: 5276)

B_R's " No Good Gofers! " 4_Sale !!! ,,, S.O.L.D !!!

By BLACK_ROSE

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_0581.JPG
100_0578.JPG
100_0577.JPG
100_0575.JPG
NGG-August_3rd_013.JPG
NGG-3_002.JPG
NGG_PF_shot.jpg
NGG_slam_ramp.jpg
#1 12 years ago

Wolfy , Trident & MrTechnoBarn came over to play some Pinball , like they usually do a few time's a Month.. PinHead's are WELCOME @ my place Anytime.. We removed the Glass and examined the p/f surface , ( Slick as a baby's but and the insert's are Flush with NO Light Bleed-n thru . NGG is 4-Sale or Trade + or - Cash for another Pin.. The cab- has a scratch here and there , but No Fading can be seen. The slam ramp area lOOk's Great. An Extra piece of mylar was installed b-4 i bought it and a small round piece of Cushion Felt was installed on the bottom of the shaft that lower's the S.ramp so it wouldn't cause an impression.. I have it Listed on C.List in Winston-Salem , NC .. Will sell a lil-Less to someone Here..

winstonsalem.craigslist.org link

NGG_slam_ramp.jpgNGG_slam_ramp.jpg NGG_PF_shot.jpgNGG_PF_shot.jpg

#2 12 years ago

Looks Awesome.Wished you lived in Colorado ,Mark. You know where to find good pinball machines .

#3 12 years ago

Awesome game. I played it at BR's last night and it looks new. that game is hard as hell!

#4 12 years ago

As always BR that pin looks GREAT and looks like a lot of fun to play!

#5 12 years ago

Thanxx guy's,, I should've started this Topic in the Market Place, ( NGG is 4-Sale or Trade )

I have several offer's in the work's,, and Yes from Here. and 1 Last-nite.. We'll see !!

#6 12 years ago

Man I wish you lived closer to Central PA!

#7 12 years ago

to far nice

#8 12 years ago

Hey B_R, just for reference where did you ship that one Pin and how much did it cost? You and I are going to make a deal some time in the future!

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

Man I wish you lived closer to Central PA!

I'm 8 hr's from you.. Last year i sold my MB to a guy in Feathersville , PA for $ 4700.00 , He made the Trip..

Quoted from jwwhite15:

Hey B_R, just for reference where did you ship that one Pin and how much did it cost? You and I are going to make a deal some time in the future!

I shiped it to Lancaster , NY ,, Jim took care of the ship-n,, I just got it Pallet-ed and ready to ship..

'I have a Pinside Member from Canada wanting to buy my NGG and want's it ship'd.. I am hook-n him up with Jim to help him with the ship-n. The Deal isn't 100% in stone yet.. Wait-n on another call..

Edit: I have a Local Pinhead / Friend with Cash wanting it.. He's in the video play-n it !! He made me an offer last-nite,,, Let Me Know..

NGG-3_002.JPGNGG-3_002.JPG NGG-August_3rd_013.JPGNGG-August_3rd_013.JPG

#10 12 years ago

NGG is Sold !!!! Pend-n Check in my Hand and Cashed !!! Thank's to JsandJs ( the buyer of my Ripley's in NY) for help-n Citizenkris with a ship-n solution , NGG will be Pallet'd up and ship'd to up-State N.York and C_Kris will drive from Canada to Retrieve it.. In the mean Tyme,, I will give NGG the B_R Treatment once more for the road..

#12 12 years ago

I wish mine looked that good under the ramp

#13 12 years ago

I owned the NGG before BR. I knew it would end up in a good home. The playfield on this one is smooth. I hatedto let it or RBIoN go. But had to move 2 to get 2. The new owner will be happy with this pin. Congrats!

#14 12 years ago

Wow, jsandjs is quickly growing their already awesome collection. Congrats on the new addition! BR sells another quality machine to a fellow Pinsider!!

#15 12 years ago

Glad I could help.

Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Wow, jsandjs is quickly growing their already awesome collection.

Thanks TDA!

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

I owned the NGG before BR. I knew it would end up in a good home. The playfield on this one is smooth. I hatedto let it or RBIoN go. But had to move 2 to get 2. The new owner will be happy with this pin. Congrats!

Thanxx for Chiming in Chad !! I'll see you at Lori & Rad's Sept 10th ,, I want to see yr RFM too..

#17 12 years ago

I got the Money Order in the mail 2-day for NGG,, Yes ,, I had to sign for it.. Kris, I'm going to the Bank Monday to see how a Money Order work's from out of the States .. Someone said it could take a Week to clear.. For yr sake ,, " I Hope Not " !!! But , I will Take the FASTEST Route !! ..

#18 12 years ago

Citizenkris,,, The Money Order has cleared ,,,, Send yr Truck !!!!! NGG is Canadian Bound ...

#19 12 years ago

Good to hear, I'll make the arrangements.

#20 12 years ago

NGG is Goin on a Road-trip !!!! Enjoy it C_Kris... & Thank You !!!

100_0575.JPG100_0575.JPG 100_0577.JPG100_0577.JPG 100_0578.JPG100_0578.JPG 100_0581.JPG100_0581.JPG

#21 12 years ago

Looks like the decision to start shipping pins is working out quite nicely for you BR!

#22 12 years ago

looks like i will contact br when i am looking for a pin in the future.

#23 12 years ago

Sure !! I will Help Anyone !!! But , Pin's are gett-n Limited .. Especially the Pin's that I'm lOOk-n 4

#24 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

But , Pin's are gett-n Limited .. Especially the Pin's that I'm lOOk-n 4

That's because you've bought and sold all of them already.

#25 12 years ago

How much was shipping? I didn't know FedEx handled pins.

#26 12 years ago

jsandjs helped CitizenKris out with that Process.. I just get the pin ready for ship-n..

1 week later
#27 12 years ago

Finally got to pick this up. BR did a good job wrapping and palletizing the pin for shipping, but at some point the front rubbed up against something and the golf ball was pulled off the shooter rod and scraped up. I think this actually ended up being a blessing, because of how it popped off, the shooter rod just fell into the the cabinet with no damage aside from the golf ball. Had it been the stock plunger it might have bent the mechanism or cracked some wood since the end wouldn't have come off so easily. Anyways, I was able to jam the golf ball back on and I was good to go. Now I'll just have to find another one to replace the scraped one eventually.

As for shipping I arranged it through a guy off of RGP who is associated with coinopshippers.com. It's seems like it's basically a outfit that shops around for the best price on your behalf with their volume discount, so you're not always going to get the same carrier, in my case it was FedEx Freight. It ended costing about $260 to go from NC to upstate NY, that was with residential pick-up and business drop-off.

If I was going to ship another pin within the US I would probably use them again. There's going to be a certain amount of risk no matter what carrier you use.

#28 12 years ago

C_Kris, I'm Glad you got NGG finally ,, I had a Thick Foam Barrier cover-n the Plunger.. I Now Know to Buy a Pallet that is Longer than the pin. That will be a Special Mad-2-Order Pallet.. I Hope you & Yr family Enjoy- NGG .. Take care .... B_R

I See the DO NOT Fork FROM THIS END !!! ( They Don't care ....) Be Good bro ....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,800 (OBO)
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brs-no-good-gofers-video and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.