Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 430 posts
  • 86 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TS_airplane_autopilot.jpg
    Pants.jpg
    563928_2891644254416_1359540837_313872.jpg
    546282_2891639374294_1359540837_313872.jpg
    479120_2891946301967_1359540837_313878.jpg
    stern_photo.jpg
    _00152170.jpg
    389599_10150710684744244_136972659243_.jpg
    389599_10150710684744244_136972659243_.jpg
    images-3.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    097.jpg
    Thorhammer.jpg
    Oooheee.jpeg
    marvel-zombies_(1).jpg
    marvelzombies1.jpg
    There are 430 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.
    #1 12 years ago

Avengers or RE Debate on.

I think its Avengers

530655_10150681380739244_136972659243_.jpg530655_10150681380739244_136972659243_.jpg

#2 12 years ago

I have no doubt in my mind it's The Avengers

#3 12 years ago

You gathered that from the picture?

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

I just go by what MIpinball says.. his sources are pretty accurate.

so... mipinball, what say you?

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

I just go by what MIpinball says.. his sources are pretty accurate.

Indeed they are! I haven't seen him be wrong on an early call before.

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

Yeah, I don't get it. What am I missing?

#7 12 years ago

mipinball has mentioned things that suggest avengers is the next title....

#8 12 years ago

Purple apron - makes me think Avengers and besides everyone known for ages that Borg was working on Avengers

#9 12 years ago

I thought that was the standard black plastic apron they put on Pro models now?

#10 12 years ago

Wait I think it's MNpinball. either way...

#11 12 years ago

I might be seeing things!

Anyway, how about this for a backglass???

The-Avengers-Movie-Widescreen-Wallpape.jpgThe-Avengers-Movie-Widescreen-Wallpape.jpg

#12 12 years ago

I will have to seriously reconsider my lineup if that the case.

Whats the usual time for something like that to be announced officially?

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I will have to seriously reconsider my lineup if that the case.
    Whats the usual time for something like that to be announced officially?

Well someone mentioned April for the announcement or release.....so thats fairly soon.

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I might be seeing things!
    Anyway, how about this for a backglass???

Attachments The-Avengers-Movie-Widescreen-Wallpape.jpg (184.8 KB, 0 downloads) 11 minutes old

Pretty cool, but can we get rid of the USFL reject with the wings on his helmet?

#15 12 years ago

"Well someone mentioned April for the announcement or release."

Oh, I thought he was saying they were fixing some last issues in AC/DC and shipping in April.

#16 12 years ago

If this is Avengers I will have to consider which 2 pins I need to buy NIB. Decisions decisions?!?

And that apron does have a purple tint! Maybe it's just a purple led though? Is it just me or does anyone else hate these teases?

#17 12 years ago

I heard "spring 2012".

#18 12 years ago

Heard it is Men In Black.... "confirmed"

#19 12 years ago

Yeah! MIB. That means I can still work on LOTR and TSPP and not worry about what is coming out.

#20 12 years ago

Rumored to be Avengers after MIB. Possibly on new platform as well with LCD, cab, etc. Unknown on designer of PF. Gomez would be my only guess since the order now it seems to be Borg, Gomez, Ritchie respectively.

But ya, I'm a Borg fan. I really love his layouts, fast and furious, heart pumping, designs. I was hoping he was doing Avengers as it would be a no brainer for me to get one.
    If it is MIB, not sure what I'll do.

#21 12 years ago

Avengers movie = 5/4/2012 release
    MIB 3 = 5/23/2012 release

Mmmm could be either one, but they've hinted more at avengers haven't they? I may of missed the MIB hints...

#22 12 years ago

Spring 2012? They could deliver another pin after ac/dc that fast? I was thinking end of summer.

#23 12 years ago

As good as avengers could be, I am going to hold out for the LCD games. I already have Spidey

I hope reZ Evil is LCD and this will be the final dot matrix game.

#24 12 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

Heard it is Men In Black.... "confirmed"

I so hope your wrong! Borg + Avengers = NIB purchase! MIB could be good but the 2nd film was utter crap! Plus i wouldnt buy a Gomez game again until I've played it.

#25 12 years ago

Kinda looks like Steve in the pic but hard to see on this phone?

#26 12 years ago

Avengers will be next

#27 12 years ago

when will it ship....Aug? Seems ACDC has taken over the factory.

#28 12 years ago

My guess is The Avengers. It's a theme you just can't pass on if you can secure it.

#29 12 years ago

It is Steve. He is jamming Borgs whitewood

#30 12 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

jackal2001 said:Heard it is Men In Black.... "confirmed"
    I so hope your wrong! Borg + Avengers = NIB purchase! MIB could be good but the 2nd film was utter crap! Plus i wouldnt buy a Gomez game again until I've played it.

I'm with you there. I'm still hoping for Avengers by Borg.

#31 12 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

JonM said:jackal2001 said:Heard it is Men In Black.... "confirmed"

Has to be.

Would be cool if it is LCD.

#32 12 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

JonM said:jackal2001 said:Heard it is Men In Black.... "confirmed"

If its Avengers or RE by Borg Im preordering if its MIB I have 0 interest..

#33 12 years ago

What is the earliest Stern could be shipping another pin?

#34 12 years ago
    Quoted from ChadNC:

MIB I have 0 interest.

Pretty much same for me. Avengers and RE have much better appeal, though I'm really wanting to hold out for RE, but it looks like it could be next year if Avengers and MIB are first. I may have to pickup something before next year as I don't think I can wait quite that long to add another pin.

#35 12 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

He is jamming Borgs whitewood

Maybe it's just me, but that phrase just doesn't sound quite right.

#36 12 years ago

LMAO!

#37 12 years ago

Thanks peeps.

I know it has 3 flippers, kind of a reverse Tron layout. 2 ramps Pro, 2 1/2 ramps LE.
    Avengers is my thoughts as the info, hints, intel whatever you call it I've got over the last 5 months. People say Stern doesn't release games at the time of a movie, BUT being Avengers I think this may be different. I say they use the Blu-Ray footage from Captain America, Iron Man 2, and Thor, PLUS all the Avengers trailers footage. So there is plenty to work from on this title. (my opinion on this) I hope it's got that MF'r Sam Jackson voiceovers in it

MIB is a rumor I know but I'm just not quite sold on that as the next title. Resident Evil may be down the line but not now.

The Pro is suppose to get ready to build end of April for overseas like the normal cycle of games production. I do know the official announcement will be in mid April or so.

DMD game, no LCD. I know for fact it is comic book related. So take that to the bank.

#38 12 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

I know for fact it is comic book related. So take that to the bank.

HOORAY!

#39 12 years ago

thanks for the info mnpinball

I really hope for avengers. A little sad if it is DMD not LCD but still excited.

#40 12 years ago

Im told first Games Will go into production around Early To Mid May. April is full with back filling the line and building the AC/DC's

#42 12 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Thanks peeps.
    I know it has 3 flippers, kind of a reverse Tron layout. 2 ramps Pro, 2 1/2 ramps LE.
    DMD game, no LCD. I know for fact it is comic book related. So take that to the bank.

Reverse to TRON, 3 flippers, 2 1/2 ramps, I hope it's not too similar to SMs layout. I have my TRON and SM next to each other for that very reason their flipper layouts mirror eachother.

Comic book related? It's gotto be Avengers unless MIB was originally a comic or graphic novel, anyone? Was hoping Avengers would be 4 flippers and maybe 4 ramps maybe im being greedy although an LCD would be perfect for Avengers what with the characters alone being every colour under the rainbow - IM red, Cap blue, Hulk green, Hawkeye purple, Thor silver, first colour DMD purchase for me

#43 12 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Thats cool, hope it's Avengers

#44 12 years ago

MIB was a comic book as well.

#45 12 years ago

mnpinball said:Thanks peeps.
    Reverse to TRON, 3 flippers, 2 1/2 ramps, I hope it's not too similar to SMs layout. I have my TRON and SM next to each other for that very reason their flipper layouts mirror eachother.
    Comic book related? It's gotto be Avengers unless MIB was originally a comic or graphic novel, anyone? Was hoping Avengers would be 4 flippers and maybe 4 ramps maybe im being greedy although an LCD would be perfect for Avengers what with the characters alone being every colour under the rainbow - IM red, Cap blue, Hulk green, Hawkeye purple, Thor silver, first colour DMD purchase for me

MIB was originally a comic in the early 90's

mib.jpgmib.jpg

#46 12 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

MIB was a comic book as well.

Correct, that's why it could be either MIB or Avengers.

#47 12 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

Zombies > M I B!

Everything > Zombies

#48 12 years ago

There is no doubt in my mind that MNpinball is really Gary Stern in disguise. Come clean Gary, we forgive you for Rolling Stones, Iron Man & Avatar............You redeemed yourself with Tron & ACDC.

#49 12 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I have no doubt in my mind that MNpinball is really Gary Stern in disguise. Come clean Gary, we forgive you for Rolling Stones, Iron Man & Avatar............You redeemed yourself with Tron & ACDC.

MNPinball has a tattoo that I'm pretty sure Gary Stern would never have.

#50 12 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I have no doubt in my mind that MNpinball is really Gary Stern in disguise. Come clean Gary, we forgive you for Rolling Stones, Iron Man & Avatar............You redeemed yourself with Tron & ACDC.

Nothing wrong with IM or Avatar both fast fun open games, rolling stones okay that's a turd

There are 430 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/borgs-latest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.