Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 734 posts
  • 196 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BR , DM , Car show , Girls  etc 053 (resized).jpg
    BR , DM , Car show , Girls  etc 068 (resized).jpeg
    Demo Man etc 037 (resized).jpg
    My baby's (resized).jpg
    Biker Babe (resized).jpg
    Medievil Mad- Chopper , Girls etc 034 (resized).jpg
    Jackbot ,, (resized).jpg
    Getaway 003 (resized).jpg
    Getaway 002 (resized).jpg
    Getaway , Yamaha R6 731 (resized).jpg
    Girls , TG , Chopper , DM 036 (resized).jpg
    Maiden , Dad etc 018 (resized).jpg
    Maiden , Dad etc 002 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , School etc 004 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 051 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 047 (resized).jpg
    There are 734 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 15.
    #251 11 years ago

To bed at 4a up at 8a ... Ohhh my eYe's .... Anyone need a Nickel Slot ?

#252 11 years ago

Dude... Sweet score. good luck on the other one, I'll be thinkin' about you

#253 11 years ago

That is a nice DW, but you can't say it isn't faded. Take a look at this one from ipdb for comparison.

image-31.jpgimage-31.jpg image-32.jpgimage-32.jpg

#254 11 years ago

I'm expecting to see a pic of an x-ray of a boot up someone's backside fairly soon.

#255 11 years ago

No G.F is Rite ... I Didn't even Notice .. Thanxx for Sett-n me Strait.. Still lOOk's Good tho !!
    lOOk's like Both of my DW 's had ( Some fade ) !! Not All Pin's can be Perfect !! But the P/F is Sweet & is Diamond Plate

Let's see Yr DW . G.Fish-n ,,,,

Doctor_Who_011.JPGDoctor_Who_011.JPG 012.JPG012.JPG 011.JPG011.JPG

#256 11 years ago

Your last one had very little fade. Mine is a faded POS and I'm willing to admit it!

#257 11 years ago

B-R.

This is comming for your gameroom.

Thanks for your help.

For_B-R.jpgFor_B-R.jpg

#258 11 years ago

Yr Welcome ,,, And Thank You J.Dub !! I'll drink it Responsibly .. ( w/ Lemon's ) ,, ALL_Right.gifALL_Right.gif

#259 11 years ago

TZ left the building huh? Can't sell you the one I have now...made that mistake once. I know how you feel watching it leave. I think the only reason I didn't have a lot of remorse leaving it at your house was that I was just trying to stand up straight by the time I left..........when I came thru a day or two later I started looking for another......

#260 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

My condolences on your recent TZ loss. Have a 3 knuckle tequila and a hand full of okra to get you over it.

Thanxx Rad ,,,,,, Hope to meet ya again 1 day Dawg , You Texan ,,

Attachments B_R_slinger.gif (4 KB, 0 downloads) 2 days old

Look forward to drinkin' and smokin' with you again one day. Think we need to go back and find AMAZON.

#261 11 years ago
    Quoted from raddroxx:

Look forward to drinkin' and smokin' with you again one day. Think we need to go back and find AMAZON.

I'll Pass on the Amazon ,, And I'll NEVER order another Chicken Fried Steak again while in Texas. Especially when Everyone else was having a Ribeye .. The Okra was Good !! I complained about my Meal , they took it and I got a Ribeye .. There's More to the Story , maybe Raddroxx will tell it-- This was My Very 1st meal w/ The Cointaker family and Raddroxx.........

#262 11 years ago

Took my Slot to a Slot Tech I know , He's a Pro on these . He's estimated the Yr of it to be Late 30's to Early 40's. Said it's a Mill's.. He told me he would call me w/ am Estimate ,, I said " No " Do Yr Thing and Make it Operate as It Should.. Should be Ready by the Week-end !!

Then my 71 Yr old Lady i bought DW , J.box and the Slot from called me Concerning the HS2 , She wanted to sell a Lazyboy Couch/pull out bed and a Oak 10' Entertainment Center. I Picked up my dad and we Hi-tailed over there. Dad bought the E.Tain Center and the HS2 came Home w/ me.
    I Passed on the couch.. This HS2 is Fast !! No Error's , Some Fade on Left-side , Rt side looks Great,, P/F is Great ,, Need's a Shop tho... Been a Busy week ....

002.JPG002.JPG 003.JPG003.JPG 012.JPG012.JPG 017.JPG017.JPG 026.JPG026.JPG 024.JPG024.JPG

#263 11 years ago

Here's the LaZBoy Couch/Bed and the Oak E.T.Center my dad bought .. He scored it for $ 350.00
    We Passed on the Couch , I did call MrTechnoBarn , I can get it for $ 350.00 also ..

Budweiser_012.JPGBudweiser_012.JPG Budweiser_014.JPGBudweiser_014.JPG 006.JPG006.JPG 008.JPG008.JPG

#264 11 years ago

I always loved the ol slots. There truly amazing to watch in action on the table. It will blow your mind.

#265 11 years ago

Pure Mechanical !!! Pure Genius !! .. I should have it back by the week-end ... The Tech working on it is a Retired Engineer from R.J Reynold's Tobacco Co. Bill has been Rebuilding Slot's and Old EM Pin's For Yr's also as well as Soild States .. He work's on Old Stern & Bally Un-repairable Sound and Power board's w/ Alot of Success.. I'll Post a Few Pict's when he has it finished ..

I'm Glad Other's are interested in Old school Item's... Thanxx AkumaZeto

#266 11 years ago

Take video of it working on the bench watching all the weights and shit is rad.

1 week later
    #267 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Take video of it working on the bench watching all the weights and shit is rad.

Will Do !!

I just got a call from Melissa ( CoinTaker ) about my 2nd order of Led's and She said Chris called

Stern , My AC/DC Premium is Ship-n out 2-morrow ,,,, I Should have it by Friday.

Dam I'm READY !!!! Allright_!!.gifAllright_!!.gif

#268 11 years ago

HOLY HELL, FINALLY B_R!!!

#269 11 years ago

Your on the highway to Hell!

#270 11 years ago

And I'll Have alot of Friend's there too !! It's Gonna be Party Tyme !!

#272 11 years ago

#273 11 years ago

BR- How come you didnt get your AC/DC first?!! WTF?

Always amazed by your updates..... Keep em coming...

#274 11 years ago

BR, how do you like The Getaway so far? I'm looking at one and have played a few games, just not sure yet. You have owned so many games, how does it rank for you? Fun enough to keep for a while or just a quick sell?

#275 11 years ago

BR, just got my email and tracking #. Incoming tomorrow!!!

#276 11 years ago

BR, just got my email and tracking #. Incoming tomorrow!!!

That's Cool !! My Premium is on it's way to my GRG .. Will be delivered Today !!

I Would kinda like some help Un-boxing and Sett-n it up . My Closest Bud's , You know who you are ,, Call me !! New Arrival Thread later ..

BR, how do you like The Getaway so far? I'm looking at one and have played a few games, just not sure yet. You have owned so many games, how does it rank for you? Fun enough to keep for a while or just a quick sell?

HS2 , Man I've Owned this Title 3-Times.. I've Never Went All the way on a Shop like i Have this 1.. I Love it .. Locking the Ball's and Trying to get the Jackpot's and the 100,000 JackPot is a real challenge .. I Dig the Video mode also.. I have a Pinsider Very interested in Buy-n It from me , I'm wait-n on the Blue Police flasher's to install on Each side of the Beacon Light.. I installed the Red Led Flip- Button's a Few nite's ago.. Awesome Pin !!! I'll Post a Few Pict's of HS2 after while ...

Stay Tuned for AC/DC Prem- 2-day !!! I'm Thrilled as can be !!!!
    And a Big Thank You to Chris & Melissa @ CoinTaker for my 1st NIB Pin Allright_!!.gifAllright_!!.gif

#277 11 years ago

Just add-n a few Pict's- to my Thread . And this Classic AC/DC interview
    " Hell Yes to you Aussie's "

AC-DC_Premium_Arrived_008.JPGAC-DC_Premium_Arrived_008.JPG AC-DC_Pt2_007.JPGAC-DC_Pt2_007.JPG AC-DC_vid_s_Pt_4_003.JPGAC-DC_vid_s_Pt_4_003.JPG AC-DC_5_014.JPGAC-DC_5_014.JPG AC-DC_5_002.JPGAC-DC_5_002.JPG AC-DC_Pro_Trans_lite_005.JPGAC-DC_Pro_Trans_lite_005.JPG

#278 11 years ago

Sweet....It is a Bad Ass pin. Congrats B_R.

#279 11 years ago

Nice mate! The led flipper buttons really look the part on AC/DC

#280 11 years ago

Looks great! How do u like that Nib smell? Does it make you other pins look ancient? Whats ur high score?

#281 11 years ago

The NIB smell of Clearcoat , New Pinwood and Lacquer ,, Over whelming ,, but Good !!

My H.Score is around 120 Mil . Still Learning the Rules !!! MrTechnoBarn still Hold's the G.Champ

( For Now )

AC-DC_Premium.jpgAC-DC_Premium.jpg

#282 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

MrTechnoBarn still Hold's the G.Champ

Hehehehehe.......

#283 11 years ago

dam 500 miles away.

#284 11 years ago

Congrats on your ACDC. I know you were fired up for that one! My HS2 goes down the road tomorrow. It was fun for a while, but ultimately not a keeper.

#285 11 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Congrats on your ACDC. I know you were fired up for that one! My HS2 goes down the road tomorrow. It was fun for a while, but ultimately not a keeper.

No Way !! I'm Dig-n HS2 myself .. What's Gonna Take it's place ?

Quoted from MrTechnoBarn:

BLACK_ROSE said:MrTechnoBarn still Hold's the G.Champ
    Hehehehehe.......

Come on back Dman ,, See if you can Beat Yr own H.Score ...

Quoted from scottc:

dam 500 miles away.

Scott my man ,,, Is there Not an AC/DC up Yr way bro ? You Need to Play 1 !! Be Cool....

#286 11 years ago

Congrats BR!!

#287 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

No Way !! I'm Dig-n HS2 myself .. What's Gonna Take it's place ?

I'm 3 pins over where I like to be, so it's actually sitting in the dining room because I ran out of room in the game room. Might need to sell another one to make room for the one I'm adding in late June.

2 weeks later
    #288 11 years ago

Well , since my sale of AC/DC , I used some of the $$ to Buy my wife a New Leather Recliner Couch Set and Me ,, a Recliner and a GNR today.. It All work's out ,,,

GNR_&_Etc_033.JPGGNR_&_Etc_033.JPG GNR_&_Etc_030.JPGGNR_&_Etc_030.JPG GNR-3_005.JPGGNR-3_005.JPG GNR-3_007.JPGGNR-3_007.JPG

#289 11 years ago

Nice couch, I hope you got them to throw in that crazy f'in picture!

#290 11 years ago

Didn't want the Pict-.... Dam , Furniture is HIGH !!!

#291 11 years ago

B-R.
    This is comming for your gameroom.
    Thanks for your help.

,, The Mailman Must've drank it ..

For_B-R.jpgFor_B-R.jpg

1 week later
    #292 11 years ago

I've enjoyed your youtube videos. I found them several times just browsing.

#293 11 years ago
    Quoted from Ring-Them-Bells:

I've enjoyed your youtube videos. I found them several times just browsing.

Thank Yu ,Subscribe to my Channel ,and Each tyme I up-Load a Vid- It Will be in Yr Mail Box ALL_Right.gifALL_Right.gif

http://www.youtube.com/user/BLACKROSEMF/videos

#294 11 years ago

Damn. The new pin smell hadn't even worn off of AC/DC before u sold it BR.

#295 11 years ago

Damn. The new pin smell hadn't even worn off of AC/DC before u sold it BR.

Yr Rite ,, Still Smelt , lOOked and Played New !! I'll Buy it again 1-day !!
    --------------------------
    Sat- and Today ( July 1st ) Not much Pinball this Weekend , I had a 45 sqft Back splash to install..

The lady bought 12x12 x2 Mesh Wall Tile .. She bought it at Lowes and the tile was on a Clearance Sale for $ 2.00 a sheet .. I see Why , as soon as it hit water from my Saw it would fall apart from the backing .. Sat- I worked from 9am to 6p just installing , today I installed her Finger Rail border and Grouted .. 13 hr Job on a B/splash ( That's a Record ) But It Turned out Great and she signed off on my Contract..

Anyway , I have All my GNR Parts from Mad & Marco ,, GNR Shop coming Soon ~!ALL_Right.gifALL_Right.gif

GNR-_Tile_etc_031.JPGGNR-_Tile_etc_031.JPG GNR-_Tile_etc_035.JPGGNR-_Tile_etc_035.JPG GNR-_Tile_etc_037.JPGGNR-_Tile_etc_037.JPG

#296 11 years ago

Sounds like the backsplash was a pain to install, but it doesn't look it. Quality work BR. In college I did granite and marble counter tops. A four inch backsplash was customary, but on rare occasions we would do large, solid backsplashes.

#297 11 years ago

Damn BR! Nice pinroom! If you have a pin party let me know, I will bring the beer and some Franklin Co. shine! Nice set up man looks awesome! Kitchen looks really good too (hope my wife don't see those pics).

#298 11 years ago
    Quoted from dirty_j_62:

Damn BR! Nice pinroom! If you have a pin party let me know, I will bring the beer and some Franklin Co. shine! Nice set up man looks awesome! Kitchen looks really good too (hope my wife don't see those pics).

Franklin Co. shine / Please Do !! Let me get GNR Shop'd and add another Pin ,, Keep in Touch !!

#299 11 years ago

Sounds good man, just let me know.

2 weeks later
    #300 11 years ago

its been rather quiet in the B_R garage lately.. I have seen a large number of pins actually stay in your garage.. are you getting attached to them?!

There are 734 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black_roses-gameroom-garage/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.