Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 734 posts
  • 196 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BR , DM , Car show , Girls  etc 053 (resized).jpg
    BR , DM , Car show , Girls  etc 068 (resized).jpeg
    Demo Man etc 037 (resized).jpg
    My baby's (resized).jpg
    Biker Babe (resized).jpg
    Medievil Mad- Chopper , Girls etc 034 (resized).jpg
    Jackbot ,, (resized).jpg
    Getaway 003 (resized).jpg
    Getaway 002 (resized).jpg
    Getaway , Yamaha R6 731 (resized).jpg
    Girls , TG , Chopper , DM 036 (resized).jpg
    Maiden , Dad etc 018 (resized).jpg
    Maiden , Dad etc 002 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , School etc 004 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 051 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 047 (resized).jpg

There are 734 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 15.
    #51 12 years ago

Hey BR!
    We must keep the same hours!!! I like the Star Trek! What's next???

#52 12 years ago

Data East Star Trek

I'M Add-n this Video to my gameroom Collection here.. Thanxx Mr TechNoBARN,, I hope you made it Home safe.. Glad you weren't Driv-nn.... LOL ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

#53 12 years ago

Not Sure Yet,,, Maybe some Sleep !!!! It's 3:30am

#54 12 years ago

Had a Hell'uv-a Good Tyme Last-nite ,, TechnoBarn and Seth ( Both ) Killed me on POTO ...

,,, and TechNo FINALLY got his initial's on TZ ,, LOL ....

,,,,, I do Enjoy Competition.. I get So Many Different Title's in ,, It's Never Dull !!!

B_R_&_Techno.jpgB_R_&_Techno.jpg

#55 12 years ago

Awesome! Can't wait to host my first pinball party. Got six Pingulps on order!

What'd your friend say about the I500?

#56 12 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

What'd your friend say about the I500?

He's hang-n onto it for Now.. Will Let you know !!!!!! Were having a Yard Sale Sat-- Look at the Link..
    ,,,,,,,,, winstonsalem.craigslist.org link

#57 12 years ago

Ohhh man you selling POTO!? do you mind me asking how much you want for it? Not that i can afford right now anyway due to a recent Jukebox purchase

Would you consider shipping a pin oversea's at all in the future if i was to sort the shipping and pay you to wrap and pallet? With all the pins that come thru your place its a pin shoppers paradise

#58 12 years ago

I'm Mainly use-n POTO for The Yard-Sale BAIT ,, but if a Pin-Head show's up,, and they come into my Gameroom Garage ,, They will be Amazed !!! The P/F lOOk's Good except for a 906 burn on the Phantom's face and a Scratch on the Tran's... $ 1k MIGHT get it.. I've got Led's installed in it... Techno want's it.. He has the Top Score .. Will see.. Shipp-n Over-Sea's ,, A Pallet shop is Down the Street , but That's alot of work ,,, Hmmmm !!! Keep an eYe on what I get in .. I might be gett-n 2 more Pin's in 2-Nite.. Not Sure Yet.. I made an offer on 3-Pin's for $ 4500.00 , but he already sold WH20 and it used to be mine.. It was my 2nd.. I sold him that WH20 , and said if he Ever wanted to sell it,, I want the 1st Dib's to get it back.. He broke the Code !!!!

Cow-2.jpgCow-2.jpg POTO,.jpgPOTO,.jpg

#59 12 years ago

Wuz up my southern friend?

#60 12 years ago

Wuz up my southern friend?

My Yankee brother,,, Scott , How the hell are you... I Didn't Know you were Here either... Guy's and gal's,, ScottC ,, drove 8 1/2 hr's from Pa , to NC to get my 2008 HUO POTC and he brought me my Current ,, Now 3rd owner TZ.. I'm Glad yr here Scott.. As you see,, BLACK_ROSE Never slow's Down.. What Pin's do you have in Yr line-up Now ?

TZ_#2.jpgTZ_#2.jpg

#61 12 years ago

Well I sold BK2K the other day,, It was Kool to Finally own it,, and What a Beauty it was or still Is. We ended the Yard-sale @ 1pm , I then drove to my Pin Tech- Jack's , and bought his Project DM to deliver to a Friend in Charlotte.. Since it's Father's Day 2-morrow , I will be leav-n Early and Speed-n. Gonna be in Matthew's , Charlotte @ 9am.. I'm Pick-n up my 2nd Baywatch Pin.. I Liked BW ... Will Post Pict's of BW 2-morrow..
    The guy with BW has a 02 (HUO) P.Boy also.. Been there , had 1,, hard to sell. Not Everyone can be as Lucky as me ( My Wife doesn't Care , as Long as It's NOT a Real Woman ) Gotta Love that..

DM.,.jpgDM.,.jpg 105b8070.jpg105b8070.jpg BK2K.,.,.jpgBK2K.,.,.jpg BK2K.,.jpgBK2K.,.jpg

#62 12 years ago

Filmed a video a Few hr's ago... 1st Video by myself and with my New camera ... Took You_Tube 115 minutes to download it.. I filmed it in HD..

#63 12 years ago

How much is admission to this fantastic pinball paradise?

#64 12 years ago

I just picked up T2 and Xenon.

ted_game_room_2011.jpgted_game_room_2011.jpg

1 week later
    #65 12 years ago

Techno just sold his Xenon to Andrew ( Marco Speciality's ) .. It was Kool.. I still have my T2..

,,, and of course BSD & TZ are Fastened to the Floor... I'm wait-n on the Amp'd Sub Sound

System's .. I did get my TZ clock in the mail last week from that E-bay guy..

...... TZ_wall_Clock.jpgTZ_wall_Clock.jpg TZ_wall_Clock-1.jpgTZ_wall_Clock-1.jpg

#66 12 years ago

Black Rose, you have 2 very cool looking games I have never even knew existed Star Trek and Phantom of the Opera. You have a great lineup too.

#67 12 years ago

spfxted,

Does that pay phone in the corner actually work? That would be cool.

2 weeks later
    #68 12 years ago

Figured i add these Shot's to my Thread.. Picked the WW up 2-nite.. This WW has been well taken care of.. The owner Shanetastic Hated to see it go.. It's Pimped to the MAX !!

Whirlwind-FB.jpgWhirlwind-FB.jpg Whirlwind-FB1.jpgWhirlwind-FB1.jpg Whirlwind_014.JPGWhirlwind_014.JPG Whirlwind_013.JPGWhirlwind_013.JPG

#69 12 years ago

Yeah, I will miss it for sure... but TZ will be taking its place in a few days!!! Hopefully that will take my mind off the pain.

#70 12 years ago
    Quoted from shanetastic:

Hopefully that will take my mind off the pain.

I'm sure it will!

#71 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Figured i add these Shot's to my Thread.. Picked the WW up 2-nite

Totally dig it B_R! Your line up is always getting better...I wonder though, which one is going to be first to go? I see you might be running out of room and I know there is at least one Pin in your near future.

#72 12 years ago

Most likely WW , I had it sold b-4 i bought it.. He might take T2 and Freddy too. I don't care !!

.. I've spotted a Restored ( Mint ) Indiana Jones ( W ) that i'd like to get.. 5k thoo.

#73 12 years ago

You should get it!!! ...then you could invite someone over to play it... I really liked the one I played, but it was set at a painfully slow angle. I know you like to set your machines to play nice and fast. Challenge is good.

#74 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I've spotted a Restored ( Mint ) Indiana Jones ( W ) that i'd like to get.. 5k thoo

Ouch! I had a chance at a IJ routed Pin for about 3K. I would have bought it but I was going out of town and could not hook up with the guy. He ran some kind of business that had a contract with some movie theatres or something. Anyway, I would like to own one some day...but that is steep.

#75 12 years ago

I took another video of my Gameroom yesterday, lOOk's like WW will have a New Home tomorrow.. The vid- should be up in a few minute's..

#76 12 years ago

Wow, that was quick! Keep me in mind on a WW if you run across another.

#77 12 years ago

What's yr Price range Rookie ? Wolfy just sold his Last week.. And it use to be mine too ..

#78 12 years ago

B_R on my WW there is a good light show after entering a highscore. So there is something wrong with it. Couldnt tell you where to start to try to fix it. WW is an awesome pin one of the hardest jackpot shots on all of pinball.

#79 12 years ago

I think it's the Game rom ,, gonna get 1 for the New owner ,, Since he's My Best Customer..

28 pin's now in 5 mth's... And They ALL are Still work-n Great..

#80 12 years ago

Hey BR!
    How much for Freddy?

#81 12 years ago

Hey BR!
    How much for FREDDY?

Not Sure yet,,, This is By-Far the Best Cond- Freddy that i've had, and it's Loaded w/ Led's..
    call me..

The Banker bought T2 yesterday ,, so i made the trip to get the Pin's b-Low.. Gonna miss T2 !!

..Picked up a HUO RBION and a NGG last-nite from a Collector member Here. Nice Cond- Pin's !!!

,, I Had to buy'em BOTH,, Never owned either till now.. Here's some pict's- took w/ the Old camera .. I have some Better Pict's with the New Kodak , that i will add later..

Ripkey_s_&_NGG.jpgRipkey_s_&_NGG.jpg Ripley_s.jpgRipley_s.jpg Ripley_s_&_NGG.jpgRipley_s_&_NGG.jpg Ripley_s_&_NGG-1.jpgRipley_s_&_NGG-1.jpg

#82 12 years ago

Saw some killer vids on youtube with No Good Gophers all in leds. It is calling for the treatment Rose. Hope it is still there tomorrow when I stop by. Never played a Ripleys before.

#83 12 years ago
    Quoted from Goldenbeaver:

Saw some killer vids on youtube with No Good Gophers all in leds. It is calling for the treatment Rose. Hope it is still there tomorrow when I stop by. Never played a Ripleys before.

It will be Here ,, ( 4-Now ) and it is NOW Full Blown with Led's !!!

. Got 4 guy's ( member's of Here and There ) coming also.. call me when yr En-Route !!

#84 12 years ago

You think the banker's going to get these pins?
    How much you think you'll flip them for?

#85 12 years ago

Flip ,, I Alway's Break Even ,, ,, Better Not say on the Air !! But i will say,, For what i Paid

.. for the 2-- There's Not much to be made.. I gotta add rubber's and change out some off the Led's to CoinTaker.. Coil-sleve;s ,, there's work involved.. I worked on them from 12a to 4:30 a last-nite,, some today and will try to Finish by noon tomorrow.. They Both lOOked Great,, I just want to give them the B_R Treatment B-4 I have Friend's over to Play. Mainly because Most of my Friend's are my Customer's.. ( No Credit Dot's on my Pin's )

The_Current_Crew.jpgThe_Current_Crew.jpg

#86 12 years ago

Hey buddy, update that collection list, it's 5 now, not 6.

#87 12 years ago

Damn i would love those Gophers in my house. what a beauty of a cab.

#88 12 years ago

Always Wheelin and Dealin BR, I love it. Good for you. I too don't make much on my sells. I wouldn't call them flips because there is so much time and effort that goes into the ones I sell. I usually do just a little bit better than break even. I like the idea of your friends being your customers, that helps you stay grounded and honest right. I have made a few friends doing the same thing and I hope this life style continues! I love Pins.

#89 12 years ago
    Quoted from jwwhite15:

I have made a few friends doing the same thing and I hope this life style continues!

Oh Yea !!! Something is up with my You_Tube connection.. I have a Video or 2 of NGG i'd like to share.. It lOOk's Killer in Led's and Flasher's.. Not a bad Pin !!

.. Ripley's isn't bad either.. I need to get with my ( PC Tech ) Technobarn and get this prob- taken care of..

#90 12 years ago

Man, the NGG is awesome. A beauty indeed. Hard to find any flaw with that thing. Killer light show. Thank you for the beer and free pin play Rose. Always a pleasure to stop by. Just wish I would have had my checkbook with me.

#91 12 years ago
    Quoted from Goldenbeaver:

Just wish I would have had my checkbook with me.

Thank's Beav-- But NGG Isn't 4-Sale yet.. I'm Gonna Sell or Trade Ripley's 1st.. I have the Newest roms on order.. Give it an up-Grade..

2 weeks later
    #92 12 years ago

Traded my Freddy for a Black Rose .. B_R # 3 for me now.. The cabinet and P/F are in Nice shape.. No complaint's from me.. Dan had BR loaded with 3- Black Pearl ball's , ( Sweet ) Gonna start the shop Job after the kid's r-asleep ( Peace & Quiet tyme )I 've been install-n some Led's in BR 2-day.. I need some more color's.. CoinTaker is Needed !!!

Black_Rose_2.jpgBlack_Rose_2.jpg Black_Rose_1.jpgBlack_Rose_1.jpg BR_s_GRG_2011.jpgBR_s_GRG_2011.jpg

#93 12 years ago

I NEED your TZ in my line up. I miss that one.

#94 12 years ago

You should get a MM coasterguy.

#95 12 years ago
    Quoted from RawleyD:

Damn i would love those Gophers in my house. what a beauty of a cab.

Hey ,, I like a few of yr Pin's... 2 Pin's for NGG or Some $$ and a Pin for NGG.. Hmmm !!!

,, I'm Game ,,,

#96 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Traded my FREDDY for a Black Rose .. B_R # 3 for me now..

Cool beans, man. I need to play some Black Rose. Never played it before

#97 12 years ago
    Quoted from RawleyD:

You should get a MM coasterguy ...

Don't plant any ideas in his head.

#98 12 years ago

Hey BR whats up? Been busy up here with non pin related garage building kind of stuff. I'm here and will be checking in more often. Fall will get me back into the mode again. I will have a pin or three as trade bait soon. Now that three pins are upstairs instead of the basement tyhe wife is getting a little worried. TAF / poss. WH20 and a Popeye may be available in a month or so ....

#99 12 years ago

I'm Game for WH20 and maybe 2 pin's from you Scott.. Glad yr Not as Busy ,, Keep an EyE out Here now that PBC is DEAD !! Never know what will be 4-Sale or Trade !!! Peace bro !!! and I'm Still Dig-n the TZ i got from You..

#100 12 years ago

Black Rose is Load'ed !!!!!!! I ordered some of CoinTaker's New Frosted Cool White 44's and also some Froster Blue's , Red's , Ultra Bright # 89 Flasher's ( All Color's ) Super's for the insert's and Alot more !!

.. The B/glass lOOk's Soo much Better with Cool White's rather than the yellow Tint from 555 incandescent bulb's ..

There are 734 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black_roses-gameroom-garage/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.