Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 147 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2012-12-21_16.49.49.jpg
    2012-12-13_20-40-23_250.jpg
    2012-12-13_20-41-18_631.jpg
    2012-12-13_20-40-04_467.jpg
    2012-12-13_20-43-14_767.jpg
    2012-12-13_20-42-54_800.jpg
    2012-12-13_20-41-25_225.jpg
    Youtube.jpg
    IMG_3371.JPG
    IMG_3367.JPG
    There are 147 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 11 years ago

If you haven't ordered a set of pinball side mirrors or if you have any what more. We are going to give you a great opportunity to do so. Black Friday Sale. Check us out www.pinballsidemirrors.com
    When you hours of the sale end the sale is over. You'll have to come that day between the hours posted to see the Black Friday price . Don't forget!

IMG_3367.JPGIMG_3367.JPG IMG_3371.JPGIMG_3371.JPG Youtube.jpgYoutube.jpg

#2 11 years ago

I just want to say that the quality of these mirrors is fantastic. The chrome is very shiny. Quality is equal to the Pdi mirror blades at a cheaper price. I have a set of mirror blades in more than 30 of my machines lol.

#3 11 years ago

Wish you did gold colored ones, I'd get a set for LOTR.

#4 11 years ago

Would like to see a pic from a local on their machine

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from flashburn:

Wish you did gold colored ones, I'd get a set for LOTR.

+1 on the gold for LOTR.

#6 11 years ago

I know its a temp website but kind of funny if you click on "side mirrors" brings you to an ebay search full of auto side view mirrors.. lol.

Just ordered a few days ago.. dang!

#7 11 years ago

Gold mirror are coming along with 9 other colors.

#8 11 years ago

In time for the sale? That'd be awesome.

#9 11 years ago

I bought a set of these at Expo

// Error: Image 54233 not found // // Error: Image 54234 not found //

#10 11 years ago

Will be ordering a set for my TAF on friday.

#11 11 years ago

Damn I just ordered mine like two days ago.

#12 11 years ago

Put me down for 2 or 3 on Friday!

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

Gold mirror are coming along with 9 other colors.

in time for Black Friday?

#14 11 years ago

Great price! I may consider a set for my TZ. I wish you had them in black.

#15 11 years ago

I'm in for a couple of sets.
    As long as I don't have to pick them up in person?.
    The sale is good for shipped blades also?

Bill

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Great price! I may consider a set for my TZ. I wish you had them in black.

Where is this great price? I thought he said you have to logon Friday to see the sale price?

#17 11 years ago

So, is it a $5 discount on Friday (i.e. less than 5%)?

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Hopefully you are missing a zero and it is 50% .

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Why would you think that? I'm sure it will be a bigger discount than that.

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from flashburn:

Why would you think that? I'm sure it will be a bigger discount than that.

I thought the website already shows the discounted price to be $100 and the regular site shows the regular price to be $105

http://www.pinballsidemirrors.com/PRICES.html

From the sale announcement: "These Pinball Side Mirrors today for $100 "

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I thought the website already shows the discounted price to be $100 and the regular site shows the regular price to be $105

Hmm...I don't see it that way but maybe it' a cashe` thing. I hope it's a bigger mark off than that, good deal would even get me to try a pair.

#22 11 years ago

I may get a couple of sets. Sounds promising. Who pulled the $5 out of their ass?

#23 11 years ago

rommy,

The pics that Pinball Side Mirrors put up are of my SM. I purchased these online from them during the Expo and they shipped them out here to Cali. I installed and took some pics of them and sent the pics back for their use.
    Easy to install and they are very shinny....pics really dont do them justice, I was happy with the purchase.

Also, packed very well and do have a protective coating on them to protect during the install.

#24 11 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

http://www.pinballsidemirrors.com/PRICES.html
    From the sale announcement: "These Pinball Side Mirrors today for $100 "

Refresh the page. That must be from a previous sale.

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

That is how i read it, and thought the same thing. less than a 5% discount. Hope i am wrong and website is just screwed up.

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from flashburn:

Refresh the page. That must be from a previous sale.

The $100 is at the bottom of the home page and is currently still there.

#27 11 years ago

He plainly states in his first post, you need to log on Friday to see the discounted price. That 100 price is not the Black Friday price. It says "today" and today is only Tuesday.

#28 11 years ago

It is confusing at best, but I will probably check it on Friday and buy a set to try them since it is a better price than others regardless of the final discount.

Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

He plainly states in his first post, you need to log on Friday to see the discounted price. That 100 price is not the Black Friday price. It says "today" and today is only Tuesday.

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

The $100 is at the bottom of the home page and is currently still there.

Nope.

#30 11 years ago

So how do mirror blades compare to actual mirrors?

#31 11 years ago

Still there when I view it.

#32 11 years ago

I will be keeping a look out on Friday to see what the price is. Thanks for posting to let us know about the sale.

Quoted from Jdawg4422:

$100 i assumed that was the special price.

I hope it is more special than $5! Guess we will have to wait and see.

#33 11 years ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

That 100 price is not the Black Friday price. It says "today" and today is only Tuesday.

True but you can not get the $100 today. If you order today it is $105, so by posting a link to the discounted price of $100 i assumed that was the special price.

#34 11 years ago

I was looking at the $100 price on the first page and it stated "If you purchase a set today" so, I was assuming that the price on Friday would be less than that. Either way, $100 is still the cheapest I've seen by at least $30. If its say $75 on Friday, then its a no-brainer if your looking for a chrome mirrored set.

#35 11 years ago

I also just ordered my first set on Saturday! I hate missing out on a sale!

#36 11 years ago

I ordered a set a couple days ago but was not contacted or sent a tracking number or anything. Does anyone know how long it takes to get them. Just curious.

#37 11 years ago

Same here

#38 11 years ago

This is a dumb question, but how are they installed? Double sticky tape I assume? They suggest to buy a clamp on their website for installation, but don't go into detail. Sure seems like they will have a very narrow clearance when raising the playfield if they are permanently installed.

#39 11 years ago

They are installed with 3 small screws on the bottom edge. They supply the screws AND the screw driver which is a nice plus.

#40 11 years ago

Think I'll finally get my first set. Want to put them in my DemoMan.

#41 11 years ago

Anyone know if the Data East style will also fit Sega? Or would the Stern be better?

#42 11 years ago

any guesses on the price? anyone know if the gold will be available friday for the sale?

#43 11 years ago

If you don't want to use screws how do you install these? I read double sided tape and felt tape? Appreciate the insight and recommendation which tape(s)

#44 11 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

If you don't want to use screws how do you install these? I read double sided tape and felt tape? Appreciate the insight and recommendation which tape(s)

you can also go for a drawing pin or thumb tack instead of screws along the bottom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drawing_pin

#45 11 years ago

The site says no orders from outside the US, however I live 4 miles from the border and get just about everything shipped to a Package Depot in WA state, I hope I am able to participate

#46 11 years ago

Heh Heh. Side mirrors. I can see who's sneaking up on me while I'm playing...cool.

#47 11 years ago

The gold ones are $100?

#48 11 years ago

Those would look sick on a BBH.

#49 11 years ago

So I'm guessing that's the price on the site for $88?

#50 11 years ago

Just bought a pair. Thanks for the discount!

There are 147 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.