PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 142.
#4951 7 years ago

The SLE also is supposed to include a personalized voice mail greeting recored by Adam West that will be integrated into the game in conjunction with making shots that activate the Batphone on the playfield.

They didn't know if Adam was going to be physically up to doing it after signing all the cards and such (he's 88) but Jared (Jason?) from Stern confirmed to us that he felt good and recored all the voice mails.

Which is hella cool.

#4952 7 years ago

Also, George Gomez confirmed this to me as well.

#4953 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I thought the LE and SLE had the same armor? with the webbing and flake powdercoat?

You're right. Only the Pre has no side armor.

#4954 7 years ago

Best price I've gotten for a BM66 so far is $7600., I was hoping to get it cheaper.
So I will wait!

#4955 7 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

In regards to VE's... I think you guys missed the mark on what the community was asking for. Sure some were asking for better artwork, but honestly I think the majority of people want the originals at a fair price. I don't think VE's should be targeted at high end collectors. Save that for new IP. VE's could/should be a way to win back the average joes.

You guys can keep banging this drum all day long, while ignoring Gomez and Lyman and the facts, this is NOT a VE like Spiderman was or Iron Man was.

But for the crane, per Gomez, the game is totally different and plays totally different. And you can see it for your own eyes!

#4956 7 years ago

Can't wait to see a gameplay video. Is this flippable yet?

#4957 7 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Can't wait to see a gameplay video. Is this flippable yet?

In a video Gomez said that it was playable for Stern employees, but not for the public yet. So, I think that means that as of Expo the game still needed a little work.

#4958 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Since Stern hasn't put out an official feature matrix for Batman 66 yet so lets document what we know so far. Here are what I think the model differences for Batman 66 are based on the Expo videos and talking with George and others at Expo. If I missed anything or got anything wrong please chime in:
All 3 models, SLE, LE, and Premium have exact same game play features and code. There are a few add on toys between the modes but they all have the same base playfield. No mention on if the SLE or LE playfields will be signed or not by the designer like they did with previous LE's
The first 500 games made will include an Adam West signed batman trading card on right side of apron. The cards that were shown were reprints of the original 1966 Topps "black bat", "red bat" and "blue bat" cards. Topps reissued these a few years ago. They are identical reprints front and back of the original 143 cards from 1966. You can buy these fairly inexpensively so I'm sure Stern is using these new reprints instead of original cards from 1966. They feature hand painted art by Norm Saunders (did iconic attack from mars cards as well). Since Stern had 500 signed by Adam West and there were only 143 card designs, some machines will have the same card. I hope Stern sorted the cards to only feature batman on the Adam West signed cards. It might look out of place to have a drawing of riddler, penguin, robin, etc with an Adam West signature.
The apron has screw holes to hold the card in a portrait or a landscape orientation. After the 500 signed cards are used then unsigned cards will be put on the machines. So if they build SLE (80 machines) and LE (240 machines) first then they should all get a card and the first 180 premiums built next should get a signed card as well. Since you can rotate the card holder portrait or landscape you could put your own favorite card in there or trade with someone else.
So what are the main differences (besides cost) between Premium, LE, and SLE models:
Premium:
Habitrail on left side is chrome
Legs, rails, lock down bar, hinges are standard matte black
Cabinet decals feature Batman and Robin
Backbox decals feature Batgirl
Plain matte black finish on speaker panel
Plaque on speaker panel is plastic and says "Batman Premium Edition"
Translite art unique to premium model with batmobile in lower right, says "holy pinball wizard"
LE:
Habitrail on left side is metallic red powdercoat
Legs, rails, lock down bar, hinges are a glossy powder coated black with silver flake
Cabinet decals feature the four main villains
Backbox decals feature an angry Batman and Robin
Plain matte black finish on speaker panel
Plaque on speaker panel is plastic, will be 1 of the 120 episodes or 1 of 120 different bat gadgets
Batman and Robin riding in Batmobile topper with rotating red beacon light
Translite art unique to LE has Batgirl featured in lower right and also says "holy pinball wizard"
LE:
Habitrail on left side is metallic blue powdercoat
Legs, rails, lock down bar, hinges are a glossy powder coated black with silver flake and red pinstripe accents
Cabinet decals are a metallic embossed foil and features the Batmobile
Backbox decals are a metallic embossed foil and feature Batman and Robin
Glossy black silver flake powercoat similar to rails on the speaker panel
Speaker panel has red backlit speaker grills and red backlit bat logo
Speakers are upgraded Jensen 2 way (upgraded sub woofer as well?)
Plaque on speaker panel is metal has Stern 30'th logo, Batman logo, and says 1986 for Sterns anniversary year
Batman and Robin riding in Batmobile topper with rotating red beacon light
Bat signal projector mounted on back of topper projects batsignal, position and size of projected image is adjustable
Hot Wheels Batmobile towing the Batboat mounted above shooter lane
Hot Wheels Batcycle mount on top of bumper cap
Hot Wheels Batcopter mounted above left habitrail
Batsignal search light mounted on upper right plastic, is lit and flashes during gameplay
Inner side blade art features Gotham skyline with "pow", "bam", etc printed on it
Red edge glow plastics on slings and lower ball guides
SLE translite has unique design and says "holy super limited edition"
4 translites included, the 3 designs already shown and a 4'th that has not been shown yet
Some of the items will be available for individual purchase:
Inner side blades that were on SLE
Batsignal projector
Red edge glow plastics on slings and lower ball guides
A new topper not shown yet that features Gotham skyline

I'm pretty sure there are 30 different year plaques for the SLE...1986, 1987, etc.

#4959 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I thought the LE and SLE had the same armor? with the webbing and flake powdercoat?

Same armor with silver flake powdercoat but the SLE adds pin stripping to side rails and lockdown bar. On Expo the pinstripping was easy to peel off and damage. I would hope the production models have the pinstripping clear coated or protected some way to prevent that.

#4960 7 years ago
Quoted from Mojosan:

The SLE also is supposed to include a personalized voice mail greeting recored by Adam West that will be integrated into the game in conjunction with making shots that activate the Batphone on the playfield.
They didn't know if Adam was going to be physically up to doing it after signing all the cards and such (he's 88) but Jared (Jason?) from Stern confirmed to us that he felt good and recored all the voice mails.
Which is hella cool.

Yes i heard that as well. Very cool. I added it to the list of SLE features.

#4961 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I'm pretty sure there are 30 different year plaques for the SLE...1986, 1987, etc.

That would fit if there were only 30 but since there are 80 do you think they would still do that?

#4962 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

That would fit if there were only 30 but since there are 80 do you think they would still do that?

They said 30 for Stern, 50 for Batman, so expect a second set starting at 1966.

#4963 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Same shape, same powdercoat, but the SLE is pinstriped, has the red line outlining the shape.

Edit: Beaten to it, but at least I wasn't sitting there trying to peel off the pinstriping.

#4964 7 years ago

I would be worried if I was in on an LE that I might get one of the two Liberace episode pins. He was an extremely talented entertainer, but as a villain (Ha Stern spelled it right) he doesn't quite strike fear in my heart

Liberace-fashion (resized).jpgLiberace-fashion (resized).jpg

#4965 7 years ago
Quoted from taz:

In a video Gomez said that it was playable for Stern employees, but not for the public yet. So, I think that means that as of Expo the game still needed a little work.

code isn't done-done yet.
but, i watched a little kid go up to the pin at the adam west signing room, coin-up and start playing.
watched him play & got to listen to it (they had the audio turned down pretty low).

so, they are playable, just not fully baked yet.

ps. wish the SLE had some extra gameplay modes added, like the Tron LE daftpunk multiball.

#4966 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

... SLE adds pin stripping ...

oh yeah...

#4967 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

i watched a little kid go up to the pin at the adam west signing room, coin-up and start playing.
watched him play & got to listen to it

I bet his Dad put him up to it.

#4968 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I bet his Dad put him up to it.

good kid & dad

#4969 7 years ago

Has anyone who was chosen for a Super LE been contacted by Stern yet with the details? You can PM me if you want or post here.
Thanks, Jim

#4970 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You guys can keep banging this drum all day long, while ignoring Gomez and Lyman and the facts, this is NOT a VE like Spiderman was or Iron Man was.
But for the crane, per Gomez, the game is totally different and plays totally different. And you can see it for your own eyes!

Dude.

TWD is totally different than Batman. Batman 66 is not totally different than Batman.

Lets keep it realz here.

#4971 7 years ago
Quoted from Mojosan:

Which is hella cool.

That alone is worth 4 out of the 5 grand for that model.....lol Actually, it is interesting.....I believe every word of what you say, and I am sure it is just confusion on their part. But when I specifically asked about this of their guy who was guarding the games and giving out info, he told me this was not the case. He said the play and features were the same across all models, and that they would not customize any games like that. It is entirely possible he didn't know, and maybe the idea was still in flux, so I take everything said with a grain of salt this early in the game. It's not like Stern has ever shown us they will say one thing and do another.........

#4972 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

wish the SLE had some extra gameplay modes added, like the Tron LE daftpunk multiball.

I hope they don't do that. Why spend resources coding up unique modes that only a small fraction of people will ever be able to see or play.

I hope the future pro/prem/le models all have indentical playfields and game features. The only difference between them should be cosmetic bling. Thats what they did with the black spiderman edition and it still held its aftermarket value for collectors. Doing that also makes code much easier to develop and test since there is only 1 version of code instead of 3.

#4973 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

He said the play and features were the same across all models, and that they would not customize any games like that.

Quoted from Manimal:

It is entirely possible he didn't know

He didn't know. The LE's and SLE's will have some unique features.

LTG : )

#4974 7 years ago

IMG_0056 (resized).JPGIMG_0056 (resized).JPG

#4975 7 years ago

Do most Stern Premiums include a shaker or did they remove it from this one just for kicks?

#4976 7 years ago

$5000 for a couple of hot wheels toys, $5 batsignal projector, 2 extra translights, pin striping, foil embossed cab decals, upgraded speakers, and a headphone jack? Oh, and "exclusivity". LOL.

Personally, I'd rather have another entire machine like a MET pro.

It's amazing to me that people are going for that model...but hey, if they're happy that's cool. I'd be making SLE's for EVERY release to sell to these people if I was Stern.

#4977 7 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Do most Stern Premiums include a shaker or did they remove it from this one just for kicks?

They have to differentiate the LE vs Premium somehow! LOL!

#4978 7 years ago

Stern is very smart. They make the LE look like a bargain at $10k with only minor cosmetic differences separating it from the SLE at $15k. I don't think a production run of 240 vs 80 is that significant.

#4979 7 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Depends on the game. Neither TWD or GB Premiums came with shakers. Sometimes even the LEs don't.

#4980 7 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Depends on the game. Neither TWD or GB Premiums came with shakers. Sometimes even the LEs don't.

I knew they would release an official feature matrix after I posted the differences.

Glad to see shaker and playfield slide support rails on the list.

However the dreaded foot note is there: "subject to announcement".

Didn't the original star trek matrix say the premium came with shaker then they changed it later to not include it?

I didnt see anything listed there regading the inner side art or the personalized voice message from Adam West.

#4981 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

$5000 for a couple of hot wheels toys, $5 batsignal projector, 2 extra translights, pin striping, foil embossed cab decals, upgraded speakers, and a headphone jack? Oh, and "exclusivity". LOL.
Personally, I'd rather have another entire machine like a MET pro.
It's amazing to me that people are going for that model...but hey, if they're happy that's cool. I'd be making SLE's for EVERY release to sell to these people if I was Stern.

It sure would be nice if they took advantage of these Super Duper LE buyers then relayed some of that extra $ to keeping other models pricing reasonable. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be happening every time I look up the pricing of every model seems to go up.

#4982 7 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

He didn't know. The LE's and SLE's will have some unique features.
LTG : )

I hope so. You would think they would list that in the matrix, but then again, I stopped trying to figure out what they are doing. I am betting it is less 'individual', and more by model....such as all of the LE's having the same messages, and all of the SLE's having their own version?

#4983 7 years ago
Quoted from Mojosan:

Let's hope there is an "off" setting for this feature for anyone who ends up with one of these machines on the resale market somewhere down the line. I can't say I'd want to hear Batman constantly calling me by the wrong name!

I met Adam once, and he used my name in conversation... had I only thought to record the conversation at the time!

Quoted from docquest:

...at the booth when I asked someone there they said the premium buyers could buy a topper but it was a different design. He said it was a Gotham skyline view.

That's too bad. Maybe they'll change their mind.

Quoted from tslayer71:

I would be worried if I was in on an LE that I might get one of the two Liberace episode pins. He was an extremely talented entertainer, but as a villain (Ha Stern spelled it right) he doesn't quite strike fear in my heart

LOL. I'm predicting a whole unauthorized aftermarket for replacement badges.

#4985 7 years ago

Hello Everyone,

I am one of the candidates that were selected to purchase the Batman 66 SLE, I through a video and application together on September 13th just for S&G's and boom they picked me. I got the e-mail on Oct 12th! I am new to the pinball world and I am a little disappointed with how this Batman 66 SLE promotion has been rolled out. A little back story, a month into my game purchases I got a little buyer’s remorse on an Elvira game I bought. My distributor was very supportive and got me a credit to swap it out for a new Metallica Pro I also put a deposit on a BM66 Premium. When it was unclear as to when I would receive Metallica I made the decision to go with games that I could get right away. So I applied my BM66 deposit toward a new GB pro and a ST Pro which I absolutely love BTW. So as a first time pinball’er I got (KISS,ST and GB) all at once then shortly after I get the email from Gary Stern saying that I was selected to purchase the BM66 SLE!! I was super excited and super pissed off at the same time because if I had known just 1 week prior I never would have bothered swapping out Elvira I would have waited for the SLE. What's even more irritating is I get the e-mail half way through the Pinball Expo which probably means I am one of the 50 rather than the initial 30. If they had just notified me a little sooner I would have shot up to the event and happily dropped the cash for that SLE, now I am a little hesitant only because I have a suspicion that there will probably be more than 80 SLE and I don't want to be the chump buying this when I could be buying some nice pro's down the road. BTW, it's been 9 days and to date nobody has called me to take my money so I guess I'm not that special hahaha

My e-mail from Stern:

Congratulations Leigh!

You have been selected to receive one of the Super Limited Edition Batman
’66 pinball machines celebrating 30 years of Stern Pinball and 50 years of the 1966 Batman television series!

Those of you touring our factory with the Pinball Expo group on Thursday morning will see this exciting version of Batman ’66. In collaboration with my Stern Pinball co-founder, Joe Kaminkow, and his Ka-Pow! Studio, George Gomez and Lyman Sheats created an incredible Super Limited Edition version of the game featuring:
· A one-of-a-kind art package,
· Multiple translites,
· A unique topper and accessories package, and
· A high-fidelity 3-channel audio system that is three times more powerful
than audio systems of previous generations.

If you attend Pinball Expo please remember to attend the Meet and Greet with Adam West on Friday at 3:00 pm. You will be receiving a customized phone-answering message from Adam (Batman) as well.

Demand for this Super Limited Edition was incredible. We were overwhelmed with fantastic applications and it was difficult to decide who should get these games. In fact, in fairness we could not reject enough applications.
Due to this demand, we have increased the quantity to 80:
· 30 for the 30 years of Stern Pinball beginning with 1986, and
· 50 for the 50 years of Batman ’66 beginning with 1966.

I want to personally thank you for your support of pinball, Stern Pinball, and me personally. Seeing all the videos, pictures, letters, and personal notes touched my heart. I was able to take a walk down memory lane with each of you. I learned from my dad early in life that when you truly love something with all your heart, you can overcome all that life has to throw at you. I can’t say that making pinball machines has always been easy, but I can honestly say that I would do it all over again. I love pinball and sincerely appreciate people like you who continue to passionately support our vision.

We will be contacting you in the next few days outlining the $2,000 deposit and payment process. We will ask for the balance shortly before we produce your game in early December. We will endeavor to ship all Batman ’66 Super Limited Editions well before year-end and to our US buyers before Christmas.

I hope to one day soon shake your hand and personally thank you for all your support over the years.

Warmest Regards,

Gary Stern
President
Stern Pinball, Inc.
2001 Lunt Avenue
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007-5605 USA
[email protected]
www.sternpinball.com

#4987 7 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

In fact, in fairness we could not reject enough applications.

LOL, Wow! It's official! Demand trumps Limited quantities.

#4988 7 years ago

Did anyone notice it says 8 balls per game ?

#4989 7 years ago

I'd bet the rules will look a lot like TDK.

Kaneda_large_8728 (resized).jpgKaneda_large_8728 (resized).jpg

#4990 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Did anyone notice it says 8 balls per game ?

That is correct. Three on the playfield (I believe upper left) and 6 in the Kaneda "trou"

#4991 7 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Hello Everyone,
I am one of the candidates that were selected to purchase the Batman 66 SLE, I through a video and application together on September 13th just for S&G's and boom they picked me. I got the e-mail on Oct 12th! I am new to the pinball world and I am a little disappointed with how this Batman 66 SLE promotion has been rolled out. A little back story, a month into my game purchases I got a little buyer’s remorse on an Elvira game I bought. My distributor was very supportive and got me a credit to swap it out for a new Metallica Pro I also put a deposit on a BM66 Premium. When it was unclear as to when I would receive Metallica I made the decision to go with games that I could get right away. So I applied my BM66 deposit toward a new GB pro and a ST Pro which I absolutely love BTW. So as a first time pinball’er I got (KISS,ST and GB) all at once then shortly after I get the email from Gary Stern saying that I was selected to purchase the BM66 SLE!! I was super excited and super pissed off at the same time because if I had known just 1 week prior I never would have bothered swapping out Elvira I would have waited for the SLE. What's even more irritating is I get the e-mail half way through the Pinball Expo which probably means I am one of the 50 rather than the initial 30. If they had just notified me a little sooner I would have shot up to the event and happily dropped the cash for that SLE, now I am a little hesitant only because I have a suspicion that there will probably be more than 80 SLE and I don't want to be the chump buying this when I could be buying some nice pro's down the road. BTW, it's been 9 days and to date nobody has called me to take my money so I guess I'm not that special hahaha
My e-mail from Stern:
Congratulations Leigh!
You have been selected to receive one of the Super Limited Edition Batman
’66 pinball machines celebrating 30 years of Stern Pinball and 50 years of the 1966 Batman television series!
Those of you touring our factory with the Pinball Expo group on Thursday morning will see this exciting version of Batman ’66. In collaboration with my Stern Pinball co-founder, Joe Kaminkow, and his Ka-Pow! Studio, George Gomez and Lyman Sheats created an incredible Super Limited Edition version of the game featuring:
· A one-of-a-kind art package,
· Multiple translites,
· A unique topper and accessories package, and
· A high-fidelity 3-channel audio system that is three times more powerful
than audio systems of previous generations.
If you attend Pinball Expo please remember to attend the Meet and Greet with Adam West on Friday at 3:00 pm. You will be receiving a customized phone-answering message from Adam (Batman) as well.
Demand for this Super Limited Edition was incredible. We were overwhelmed with fantastic applications and it was difficult to decide who should get these games. In fact, in fairness we could not reject enough applications.
· 30 for the 30 years of Stern Pinball beginning with 1986, and
· 50 for the 50 years of Batman ’66 beginning with 1966.
I want to personally thank you for your support of pinball, Stern Pinball, and me personally. Seeing all the videos, pictures, letters, and personal notes touched my heart. I was able to take a walk down memory lane with each of you. I learned from my dad early in life that when you truly love something with all your heart, you can overcome all that life has to throw at you. I can’t say that making pinball machines has always been easy, but I can honestly say that I would do it all over again. I love pinball and sincerely appreciate people like you who continue to passionately support our vision.
We will be contacting you in the next few days outlining the $2,000 deposit and payment process. We will ask for the balance shortly before we produce your game in early December. We will endeavor to ship all Batman ’66 Super Limited Editions well before year-end and to our US buyers before Christmas.
I hope to one day soon shake your hand and personally thank you for all your support over the years.
Warmest Regards,
Gary Stern
President
Stern Pinball, Inc.
2001 Lunt Avenue
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007-5605 USA
[email protected]
http://www.sternpinball.com

you say you are new to the pinball world but Gary thanked you for all the support over the years,I on the other hand have bought about 30 nib stern games over the last 16 years some titles more than once starting with ap and most were le,s and I don't even get an 66 le, I am happy for you but the long time real stern customers like me really should have gotten a little more Concideration ,just me being a little jealous Enjoy the super and I hope it playes as nice as it looks.i am sure I will end up with a premium,sorry for the rant

#4992 7 years ago

Then I guess it's a good thing you didn't see the lame video I submitted because you would have definitely been even angrier..

I really do want it, however I'm going back and forth on the idea of buying it. Here is what my new room looks like with the new pins, I'm sure all of your rooms look amazing I'm still very happy with the Stern machines that I was able to get my hands on. Better late than never I guess catching the pinball bug at 43!

GR (resized).jpgGR (resized).jpg

#4993 7 years ago

First, i hav to say that i have 3 newer Stern ( ACDC, TSPP, Ripley ) in my Collection. And some DE and SEGA. So i´m definitely no StERN hater.

But after seeing the press-release pictures ad the feature matrix: wtf ?
The matrix is full of "Bling Bling" and only a fistful of gameplay relevant things.
8x multiball , a real ball lock.. ok. nice.

Compared to this, ACDC is worth 30K.

#4994 7 years ago

#4995 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Dude.
TWD is totally different than Batman. Batman 66 is not totally different than Batman.
Lets keep it realz here.

You need to keep it realz yo! I'll go with Gomez and Lyman, what does TWD have to do with anything?

#4996 7 years ago

Bit late to the conversation but a couple of pages back people where commenting on the fact that the premium looks like a pro.... The LE a premium and the SLE an LE.

Well...

20161013_114807 (resized).jpg20161013_114807 (resized).jpg

#4997 7 years ago

Stern missed out on making a Hunger Games SLE pin and holding an actual hunger games tournament to determine who got the opportunity to buy it.

#4998 7 years ago

Wait, the B66 Premium is $1000 more than what I paid for my NIB Stark Trek Premium and doesn't even come with a shaker? These prices are ridiculous.

Does it come with lube or do you have to buy your own for that too?

#4999 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

you say you are new to the pinball world but Gary thanked you for all the support over the years,I on the other hand have bought about 30 nib stern games over the last 16 years some titles more than once starting with ap and most were le,s and I don't even get an 66 le, I am happy for you but the long time real stern customers like me really should have gotten a little more Concideration ,just me being a little jealous Enjoy the super and I hope it playes as nice as it looks.i am sure I will end up with a premium,sorry for the rant

Did you apply?

#5000 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Does it come with lube or do you have to buy your own for that too?

Are you kidding?!! This stuff is almost $10 a bottle.

download (1) (resized).jpgdownload (1) (resized).jpg

There are 7,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 142.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-by-stern-new-info/page/100 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.