(Topic ID: 88492)

Bally Sound Prom sale

By Astill

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hi i have had few e mails about these proms. I have licensed Bally sound proms 729-18 and 729-51 . They are freshly programmed , on the original proms , and ready to go. The sell on ebay for $16.95 each ,plus shipping my ebay id is rompingirl. Ive sold quite a few of these to repair guys at a special rate. Now i am offering them here . 2 for $25 shipped in North America your choice. Also better discount for larger purchases. i also have dcs sound gal chips 17002 , magnet pic chips for twister and goldeneye , u213 for stern games , not including lotr le and many other hard to find chips. pm me with your questions.
Thanks
Dave Astill

#2 9 years ago

Hey Astill.

I emailed you via Ebay regarding what proms you have available for Baby Pac-Man this afternoon. Email me back through Ebay or PM me here with the info. Thanks.

Derek.

#3 9 years ago

Game List

729-18
6,000,000 man
Kiss
Lost World
Playboy
Star Trek
Supersonic
Voltan

729-51
Dolly Parton
Harlem Globetrotters
Paragon

#4 9 years ago

Howdy Dave, & welcome aboard !

Steve

Quoted from Astill:

Game List
729-18
6,000,000 man
Kiss
Lost World
Playboy
Star Trek
Supersonic
Voltan
729-51
Dolly Parton
Harlem Globetrotters
Paragon

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 85.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Myrtle Beach, SC

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-sound-prom-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.