Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Peppers
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I missed the live twitch feed because of family issues, and I was hoping to sit back and watch several hours of top rated players have amazing games on great machines. And what could be better than that? Well to have awesome commentators as well.

I know a lot of people put hard work into this and I was hoping I could find it online, but so far I can't.

Anyone have a link?

#2 10 years ago

The videos get automatically archived on the PAPATVPinball Twitch channel. You can just watch them there.

#4 10 years ago

I did not see them posted on papa yet.

#5 10 years ago

They haven't been posted yet. I haven't been home since Pinburgh for more than a day or so. They'll probably be up by the end of the week. MPE and PAX took up a lot of time with travel recently.

mhs

#7 10 years ago

Thanks for letting me know and thanks again for your hard work.

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from mhs:

They haven't been posted yet. I haven't been home since Pinburgh for more than a day or so. They'll probably be up by the end of the week. MPE and PAX took up a lot of time with travel recently.
    mhs

Thanks for your hard work!

#8 10 years ago

Thanks that linked worked on my pc but not my apple devices since no flash.

Thanks Mole

#9 10 years ago

If you get this app for $5 called Photon, you can watch flash required videos on your apple devices. That Dracula tie-breaker game was awesome!

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from Da_Topper:

That Dracula tie-breaker game was awesome!

I thought I watched all the videos, but I don't remember seeing this. Can anyone post a direct link to it?

Thanks.

#11 10 years ago

Cool thanks, I am watching it on my PC for now. Steve, the link that Mole posted works from my on my PC, I think that the PAPA folks will post it on their competition video site by the end of the week.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from Peppers:

Cool thanks, I am watching it on my PC for now. Steve, the link that Mole posted works from my on my PC, I think that the PAPA folks will post it on their competition video site by the end of the week.

Thanks.

#13 10 years ago

It starts around the 4:20 mark, right after the Prospector match.

1 week later
    #14 10 years ago

These videos have now been posted to papa.org and are on Youtube!

#15 10 years ago

Yep, I am enjoying them now. Thank you Bowen.

#16 10 years ago

Thank MHS, he made 'em!

#17 10 years ago

I was glad to see these posted too. I kept checking. Watched it all in one night. I'm gonna have to play Meteor if I see one.

#18 10 years ago

Thanks MHS!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-pinburgh-2014-videos-up-yet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.