• Latest reply 9 years ago by Blake
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-307.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Attention all VT pinball fans! I just read that there will be an arcade and Ale house opening in Burlington this spring. check it out!!

http://www.sevendaysvt.com/vermont/arcade-and-ale-house-to-open-in-south-burlington/Content?oid=2324788

#2 10 years ago

Did you see that in Seven Days, or did you read my VPA post?

I didn't know this place was going to exist about an hour ago, now I'm stalking them all over the internet. Only around 5 minutes from where I live, too.

http://tiltvt.com/index.html
https://www.facebook.com/tiltvt?ref=stream

Looks like they've announced three pinball machines so far:
Star Wars (DE)
Gorgar
AC/DC Premium (!)

#3 10 years ago

Hey Steve, I found out through sevendays. lol I checked out their facebook page as well. I'm wondering where they bought all the pins from. I cant find anything locally lately.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Hey Steve, I found out through sevendays. lol I checked out their facebook page as well. I'm wondering where they bought all the pins from. I cant find anything locally lately.

Well, if you can trust their Facebook updates, they only have three pinball machines so far. I'm with you, though -- wondering where they're going to get the rest. I'm thinking one of the two main guys might have some games that could end up in the business, but that's just a guess really. Maybe they're just have to get some more new Sterns.

Assuming they can keep it running, I'm looking forward to playing the heck out of their AC/DC.

#5 10 years ago

my guess is that he is buying them from the pinball wizard arcade in nh as they have a room full of pins that aren't on the floor.

1 month later
#6 10 years ago

They've announced 7 games so far. Here they are:

AC DC Premium
Gorgar
Indiana Jones (Williams)
Lord of the Rings
Metallica Premium
Ripley's Believe it or Not
Star Wars (DE)

I really can't wait until they open in a couple months.

1 month later
#7 9 years ago

Bumping this up. 9 pins officially announced so far, and they are still on track to open the first week of June (with quite a bit of work between now and then). Here's the list:

AC DC Premium
Gorgar
Indiana Jones (Williams)
Lord of the Rings
Metallica Premium
South Park
Star Wars (DE)
Tron Pro

Only 3 or 4 pins left to announce, but I'm beyond excited just by the potential of what's they've already made official. Total game-changer for location pinball in Vermont, and just 5 minutes from where I live.

#8 9 years ago

Lol forward to being able to battle you in our NEPL finals finally

-Jim

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Lol forward to being able to battle you in our NEPL finals finally
-Jim

I guess we're announcing that, per discussions with the owner and league officials, we plan to add Tilt Classic Arcade and Ale House as the Vermont location of the New England Pinball League.

PS for Jim only. Did you see those new Taxi spinout ramps from Twisted Pins?

#10 9 years ago

Sure as hell did! Once I get my hands on one I will be sanding down my shooter lane to the proper depth too!

1 week later
#11 9 years ago

Another bump. A few days ago, they announced The Addams Family as being in their opening lineup. The full list of announced pins is below.

AC DC Premium
Gorgar
Indiana Jones (Williams)
Lord of the Rings
Metallica Premium
South Park
Star Wars (DE)
The Addams Family
Tron Pro

They also got the following press from our local weekly arts paper, in which an opening date of the week of June 16 is announced.
http://www.sevendaysvt.com/vermont/anticipating-the-tilt-classic-arcade-and-ale-house/Content?oid=2369410

#12 9 years ago

Good news Steve.

We are awaiting you guys

image-307.jpgimage-307.jpg

3 weeks later
#13 9 years ago

Announced recently: X-Files

Complete list so far:

AC DC Premium
Gorgar
Indiana Jones (Williams)
Lord of the Rings
Metallica Premium
South Park
Star Wars (DE)
The Addams Family
Tron Pro
X Files

The scheduled opening has been moved to the week of 6/23, pending inspections.

#14 9 years ago

Awesome I might be in the area this summer Im gonna have to stop by.

#15 9 years ago

I'm counting down the days until they open!

#16 9 years ago

Somewhat of an update:

They are planning and working hard toward the goal of opening mid-week next week. I don't think they've announced the exact day yet publicly, but "mid-week" should give you a pretty good idea.

All of the pins got set up today, although not in their final positions. Several Vermont Pinball Association members were on hand tonight to help unbox a NIB Tron Pro, a NIB AC/DC Premium, and a NIB Metallica Premium. Good times. Can't believe we're finally nearing the finish line, and I'm more than happy to have a small part in getting the pins ready.

#17 9 years ago

Any updates? I've seen nothing new on there Facebook and no emails lately?
Blake

#18 9 years ago

I just got back from helping prep the pins. Keep your eyes on their web site and Facebook page for an announcement. I'd tell you the latest, but I don't want to reveal information publicly before they do. I will say "soon".

#19 9 years ago

Steve, is Red 5 standing by?

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Steve, is Red 5 standing by?

Took me a minute, but...

Yup.

My only experience on the old DESW code is from quite a while back and I've only played a few games with the new ROM, but I can already tell you've done amazing work.

In case anyone else hasn't picked up on what we're talking about, TiltVT's DESW has the 1.04/20th Anniversary Edition ROM.

#21 9 years ago

Was in Burlington VT this past weekend ...wish A&A House was open, I would have definitely dropped some greenbacks there Had some awesome grub at American Flatbread though

#22 9 years ago

A couple updates:

1) Tilt opens their doors tomorrow, July 1, at 3 pm. http://tiltvt.com/index.html will have their hours, menu, etc., once they are open.

2) Nice local news segment from tonight (warning: minimal pinball content, but you'll get to see interior views anyhow):
http://www.wcax.com/story/25909023/new-ale-house-and-arcade-in-south-burlington-brings-back-nostalgic-arcade-games

#23 9 years ago

I thought it was a good interview. No mention of the VPA or it's members but still a few mentions of the local enthusiasts.
Blake

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

2,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Franklin, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 12.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 45.95
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-and-ale-house-to-open-in-burlington-vt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.