(Topic ID: 50510)

Anyone making custom apron cards for Metallica yet?

By cleland

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by co_pin_guy
  • Topic is favorited by 28 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG-0176 (resized).jpg
image-74.jpg
image-904.jpg
metcardnewleft.jpg
metcardnewright.jpg
Metallica-CASE-VER-MAIN-SITE.png
hhhh.jpg
hh.jpg
Metallica card.jpg
119955-i.jpg
119956-i.jpg
Metfinal.jpg
free_play_1_MET.jpg
1013786_10151681842969244_1453539902_n.jpg
MetallicaLE.jpg
Metallica.jpg
There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Here's a pro set using the shot map above (a higher resolution image found of it).

Metallica.jpg 760 KB

Is there a secret to printing these out on photo paper?? I tried it on my iPad but 4x6 is the smallest I could select on iprint with my Epson. And I tried printing directly off my computer using the 3.5x5 but it kept printing out very small...I can't figure this out and I'm wasting ink/paper!!

1 week later
#52 10 years ago

I really like these?

Can anyone take out the Limited Edition from these jpegs? Wouldn't know where to start!

119956-i.jpg119956-i.jpg 119955-i.jpg119955-i.jpg
#53 10 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Can anyone take out the Limited Edition from these jpegs? Wouldn't know where to start!

Those are Zachster's cards-I had him change for me for my Pro, but I did the purple cards-just PM him. He is a really good guy

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Those are Zachster's cards-I had him change for me for my Pro, but I did the purple cards-just PM him. He is a really good guy

Thanks

2 months later
#55 10 years ago

I was wondering if anymore card ideas have been created..... Looking for some for my dirty donny edition, thanks

2 weeks later
#56 10 years ago

I'm bumping this in the hopes that markmon sees it and can/has corrected Lyman Sheats' name, and/or someone else has done some cards for the Pro edition that I'd like.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from Quiddity:

I'm bumping this in the hopes that markmon sees it and can/has corrected Lyman Sheats' name, and/or someone else has done some cards for the Pro edition that I'd like.

My wife put together these cards for me for my MET Pro.

Metallica card.jpgMetallica card.jpg

1 week later
#58 10 years ago

Nice ones in here

Thanks

2 months later
#59 9 years ago

Some of these are great but very low res. When I printed then it's tough to read the text. Does anyone have any others or higher res versions of these?

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Some of these are great but very low res. When I printed then it's tough to read the text. Does anyone have any others or higher res versions of these?

hh.jpghh.jpghhhh.jpghhhh.jpg

I like these, as they don't have Metallica plasted all over them. Its Dirty Donny art, perfect to go with your Dirty Donny premium.

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

I like these, as they don't have Metallica plasted all over them. Its Dirty Donny art, perfect to go with your Dirty Donny premium.

hh.jpg 46 KB

hhhh.jpg 64 KB

Best yet

#62 9 years ago

I just added these to my site.... http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Metallica-V1

Bunch of others up there as well.

Metallica-CASE-VER-MAIN-SITE.pngMetallica-CASE-VER-MAIN-SITE.png

2 months later
#63 9 years ago

Here's a couple I put together for my pro. The apron already seemed pretty busy and I didn't want them to take away from that, so I went with a simple Black album theme. Originally they had even less contrast (= more Black album), but then they were too hard to read! They need a little trimming to fit just right.

metcardnewleft.jpgmetcardnewleft.jpg metcardnewright.jpgmetcardnewright.jpg
6 months later
#64 9 years ago

my buddy J just made this card for my MetLE on his iPad this thing is awesome I'm going to use the le shot map on the other side

image-904.jpgimage-904.jpg image-74.jpgimage-74.jpg
1 week later
#65 9 years ago

Those look great! Any chance of deleting the master of Puppets and LE text for us poor pro owners?

#66 9 years ago

^+1 can you customize for the pro owners too? Nice work!

10 months later
#67 8 years ago

Anyone have a Ride the Lightning themed set? I'm thinking album bolts and chair on the free play card without the name of the band. I have a purple apron from Pinball Refinery so thinking it may look good in something blue.

2 months later
#68 8 years ago

Here's a card I spent a few hours whipping up.

1 month later
#69 8 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

my buddy J just made this card for my MetLE on his iPad this thing is awesome I'm going to use the le shot map on the other

Hey there... Would it be possible that you can send the high resolution to my email address?! [email protected]

#70 8 years ago
Quoted from PinFatale:

Hey there... Would it be possible that you can send the high resolution to my email address?! [email protected]

Not sure if I still have the file I'll have to look on my computer when I get home this evening although I think the uploaded pics above are uplaoded in the resolution that the files were if you open them in a new tab you should be able to zoom way farther than needed with good clarity

#71 8 years ago
Quoted from CosmicDune:

Here's a card I spent a few hours whipping up.

FreePlay_(resized).png1

Love this card. It looks great.

chris

#72 8 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

I get home this evening although I think the uploaded pics above are uplaoded in the resolution that the files were if you open them in a new tab you should be able to zoom way farther than needed with good clarity

Ok, thanks for the response I will check to see if this works Love the cards btw

4 years later
#73 3 years ago

Thanks for these - they look great!

IMG-0176 (resized).jpgIMG-0176 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.95
7,600 (OBO)
$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 12.95
$ 29.95
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-making-custom-apron-cards-for-metallica-yet/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.