(Topic ID: 91158)

Anyone looking to move a Pinball machine from PA to CT? I have an Empty Truck!

By the96stang

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by videorob
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2014-05-16 at 9.30.18 PM.png
    #1 9 years ago

I am moving a game from CT to Harrisburg PA on Tuesday. I am going from Harrisburg to CT with an empty truck on Tuesday. I am willing to go 50 miles one way off the route to pick up or deliver a game. PM me if anyone is interested. I will be attaching a picture of the route.

Screen Shot 2014-05-16 at 9.30.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-05-16 at 9.30.18 PM.png
    #2 9 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

I am moving a game from CT to Harrisburg PA on Tuesday. I am going from Harrisburg to CT with an empty truck on Tuesday. I am willing to go 50 miles one way off the route to pick up or deliver a game. PM me if anyone is interested.

I have a few machines I'm trying to sell so if I could get one of them sold I might work something out with you. I'm going to bump my for sale posts and link to this thread. Thanks for posting this!

#3 9 years ago

I am also willing to store the game in a dry garage for someone who wants to pick up the game from me. (Opening up options for new englanders.)

#4 9 years ago

Yes this would work great. I need ICB dropped in Hawthorne and BW100 picked up in Hamilton (Trenton)

You know how to reach me

#5 9 years ago

I am going to link this thread to my FS thread. I have had a lot of interest in the NY area but people were unwilling to make the drive. Very generous of your time Stang!!

#6 9 years ago

Nice job with the logistics, Brian. No sense dead heading back if you don't have to.

See you Monday.

P.S. Buyer has help so all you need to do is drop it off in the driveway.

#7 9 years ago

I had fun, so if anyone else is looking to move a game or two, or three, let me know!

#8 9 years ago

Stang did an awesome job helped me out a ton. So glad I saw this OP
    He was able to get two deals done for me that I had been trying to pull off for a while now. A drop off and pickup

Great communication and handled the games like a pro.
    Deal with confidence if you need something picked up or delivered

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from GUMBO:

I need ICB dropped in

I need/want an ICB or Bally Skill roll!!!! Anyone?

1 month later
    #10 9 years ago
    Quoted from GUMBO:

Stang did an awesome job helped me out a ton. So glad I saw this OP
    He was able to get two deals done for me that I had been trying to pull off for a while now. A drop off and pickup
    Great communication and handled the games like a pro.
    Deal with confidence if you need something picked up or delivered

+1

Brian has moved pins for me....jeez has to be 10 to 15 times, maybe more. last pin was wrapped better than NAVL does.

Like Gumbo said....Deal with confidence if you need something picked up or delivered.

Bump for a valued friend and fellow pinhead.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-looking-to-move-a-pinball-machine-from-pa-to-ct-i-have-an-empty-truck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.