Anyone have, or know anyone who has a 1978 Playmatic Chance for sale?

Started 2 years ago by pinballslave in forum MarketBuying advice.

Forum » Market » Buying advice » Topic

Anyone have, or know anyone who has a 1978 Playmatic Chance for sale?

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by pinballslave
  • 4 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from bonedoc

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years, 4 months ago
    #

I realise this is a very very long shot, but why not ask...

Funnily enough Playmatic made two totally different gmes called Chance, one in 1974 and one in '78, it's the latter I'm very much trying to find (it's a solid state game wheras the '74 is EM)...

Any leads GREATLY appreciated!!

2 years, 4 months ago
    #

Good luck on the search
    -digg those Playmatics

2 years, 4 months ago
    #
    HELLODEADCITY said:

Good luck on the search
    -digg those Playmatics

Thanks... yes, some are very nice indeed... and they have indestructable playfields, so rare to find one with a worn playfield... so in this case I'm not looking for a rare example!

I had the backglass for this game proudly displayed in my previous gamesroom, but when I moved home I managed to smash it into about 40 pieces... Now I'm on a mission to replace it, but with the entire game!! I've a feeling it will be a tough mission!!

2 years ago
    #

Are you still looking for this table? I might be able to help you

2 years ago
    #
    Nicolaiv said:

Are you still looking for this table? I might be able to help you [:)]

Thanks, but in my search for this game I ended up with two of them

If you have any other Playmatics or any other Spanish games, I'd like to know what they are... please PM me with info if so...

2 years ago
    #

I wouldn't mind another Playmatic EM

1 year, 4 months ago
    #

I just got my hands on a very, very nice Playmatic Space Gambler. I have everything working great, but one thing...the sound.

It seemed to produce some C3PO Star Wars sounds. But, it seems a little jumbled up and then would just be a constant high pitched tone, like an alarm. So, I have rebuilt the entire Bells Module, minus doing the precision cap and resistors. I also put in a new D flip flop on the driver board....no sounds at all now. Very odd.

Anyone have experience on working on these?

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple