(Topic ID: 79769)

Anyone have a schematic for a 1978 Williams World Cup Soccer?

By Pauz21

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Pauz21
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Please and thanks.

#2 10 years ago

I'm working on a World Cup and I couldn't find any schematics. What are you looking for? The schematics for Disco Fever and Lucky Seven are what I used for non game specific problems.

Jason

#3 10 years ago

Let me look, If i don't reply in here tomorrow PM me to remind me

JJ

#4 10 years ago

I do, I have 3 of them so I can send you one. Says Electronic Components and Complete Assemblies... First used on World Cup .

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from SchertzPinball:

I'm working on a World Cup and I couldn't find any schematics. What are you looking for? The schematics for Disco Fever and Lucky Seven are what I used for non game specific problems.
Jason

Not sure what I'm looking for. I just bought one that's completely trashed and I'm looking to bring it back to life. Just getting started so I have no clue what all needs to be done but I figured having the schematics would be a good help.

2 weeks later
#6 10 years ago

Special thank you to Gexchange for sending the parts book. Very helpful but unfortunately didn't have schematics. Still looking... anyone able to help??

Thanks!

#8 10 years ago

Got it! Thanks Vid. There's an extra fuse on the World Cup power supply that isn't listed on this but everything else is pretty close.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TENNESSEE
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Tools
Pincoder Store

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-have-a-schematic-for-a-1978-williams-world-cup-soccer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.