Anybody wanna see some Funhouse???

Started 2 years ago by shanetastic in forum All PinballAll Pinball.

Forum » All Pinball » Topic

Anybody wanna see some Funhouse???

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by shanetastic
  • 12 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from absocountry2

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years, 6 months ago
    #

I just played some. Here it is...

» YouTube video

2 years, 6 months ago
    #

LOVE Funhouse, I really hope to add it to my collection one day. Thanks for posting

2 years, 6 months ago
    #

Great, just watched the whole thing in bed... Now I'm gonna have Rudy nightmares.

2 years, 6 months ago
    #
    Rascal_H said:

Now I'm gonna have Rudy nightmares.

yeah you will Rascal_H, of his evil laugh! lol
    Thanks for sharing shanetastic! Funhouse is definitely on the wish list. Watching that makes me want to go and find one all the more. Have only played it on the ps3 but absolutely love it.

2 years, 6 months ago
    #

Such a great game. Easily #1 on my wishlist.

2 years, 6 months ago
    #

Count me in as another who'd like to own FH. Such a cool pin way ahead of its time.

While playing the Wii version tonight my 8YO says to me, "Daddy, look, his eyes move!"

I reply, "Yeah and they watch the ball too."

"Woah!"

2 years, 6 months ago
    #
    shanetastic said:

» YouTube video

S.tastic,,, Are you Gonna be home Sunday afternoon ? Thought i'd bring over a 12-pack..

2 years, 6 months ago
    #

I'm going to start a FULL restore of one possibly tomorrow. Got a new IPB playfield, cab decals, legs, leds, rubbers, all new ramps..

Lookin forward to it

2 years, 6 months ago
    #
    BLACK_ROSE said:

shanetastic said:

» YouTube video
    S.tastic,,, Are you Gonna be home Sunday afternoon ? Thought i'd bring over a 12-pack..

Won't you be my neighbor?

I'm yet to find a pinsider anywhere even close to the same town I live in, you guys are lucky.

2 years, 6 months ago
    #

beautiful FH you have there, Shane! would love to have one of those sitting next to my WW.

2 years, 6 months ago
    #

I've owned my FH since '98 and doggone it I have everything to do a resto on it but it's too hard to say "This is the day I stop playing and tear it down"

Such a great game. The first time I saw one I knew I had to have one. For me when you say "Funhouse" you've said "PINBALL!"

2 years, 6 months ago
    #
    FlipperMagician said:

BLACK_ROSE said:

shanetastic said:

» YouTube video

Won't you be my neighbor?

I'm yet to find a pinsider anywhere even close to the same town I live in, you guys are lucky.

I've already bought S.T's Whirl Wind and Taxi when he had 3 Pin's ,, he now has 4 ..

There's 30 PinHead's ( some are Member's Here ) ,,with-n 40 mile's of me .. Mostly my Friend's,, some i don't care for or Vice Versa ,, LOL

2 years, 6 months ago
    #

Come to think of it, I have been wanting to pay this place a visit, it's right here in town. I'm more interested in SS machines that they don't deal with. He's gotta have some leads on a lot of pins though.

http://www.thesilverballarcade.com/index.html

2 years, 6 months ago
    #
    BLACK_ROSE said:

I should be. Call me Sunday. Beer is GOOD! Pinball is GOOD! Beer and Pinball is BEST! That 67,000,000 score in the video was my best ever and that was several beers into it. Go figure.

2 years, 6 months ago
    #

Hey Buster, That game has awesome lighting. I seems to sync very well with the game-play. I didn't think that FH was very fun the one time I played it. Looks like I need to give it another try.

2 years, 6 months ago
    #

Nice pin, I missed one a few months ago

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple