(Topic ID: 86365)

Allentown. The unofficial what are you selling/what are you looking for thread.

By Pinfidel

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 450 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Colehvac1
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-115.jpg
image-327.jpg
image-235.jpg
image-117.jpg
image-316.jpg
image-884.jpg
P5020848.JPG
P5020847.JPG
P5020846.JPG
P5020845.JPG
P5020843.JPG
IMG_0112.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0109.JPG
IMG_0108.JPG
IMG_0105.JPG
There are 450 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.
#1 10 years ago

There's been a few Allentown threads, but nothing with a definitive list of who's bringing what and who's looking what. The event is fast approaching, so I figured this would be a good thread addition.

So, I'll kick this bad boy off. Anyone selling a WOF at a fair price? Hit me up, let's see if we can swing a deal.

#2 10 years ago

I'm on the hunt for a nice NGG. PM me with what u got boys!

#3 10 years ago

I'm just happy to be going. Hoping to meet up with some pinsiders. Nothing to sell though. As far as buying...who knows.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from dieseldogpi:

I'm just happy to be going. Hoping to meet up with some pinsiders

Ditto bro. It would be great to have a Pinsider meet up.

#5 10 years ago

I'm looking to catch a Fish Tales at Allentown. Please let me know if anyone has one available.
Also hoping to meet up with some Pinsiders while there too!

#6 10 years ago

I would like to request that no one bring a pin that I might be tempted to buy.

#7 10 years ago

Wife may be taking a trip out of town that weekend so it looks promising to attend. Looking forward to putting some faces with names.

#8 10 years ago

I think I'm gonna go all out on this one and bring the big trailer full of games Right now I'm thinking these...

Safecracker (Edit: Sold)
Spider-Man
Theatre of Magic
24 (Edit: Sold)
Terminator 3 (Edit: Sold?)
HS2 Getaway
Revenge From Mars (Edit: Sold)
Godzilla (Edit: Sold?)
Last Action Hero (Edit: Sold)

Videos:

Multi Williams
Star Wars Trilogy
Ultracade
Golden Tee
maybe a sit-down driver like Mario Kart or Nicktoons Nitro?
X-Men 6 player? (would be cool, but no)

And probably some Megatouch games like an Aurora and Rx, maybe have 2 linked.

Most for sale. Some are for sale now (possible sales on a few) and may not make it, but others could take their place as long as I have space.

Not looking to buy anything. As you can tell I have plenty I'll just be glad to play other machines where I don't have to worry about adjusting switches and whatnot. And meet the usual folks of course, maybe some new ones.

#9 10 years ago

Looking for a Grand Lizard.

#10 10 years ago

You may want to read through here also.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-2014-pinfest-wtbfs-thread

Quoted from ReplayRyan:

I think I'm gonna go all out on this one and bring the big trailer full of games Right now I'm thinking these...

Theatre of Magic
Godzilla

Talk to me man
Interested in both. PM sent

#11 10 years ago

I plan to bring the following if I can get them all shopped and working fully in time:

Cirqus Voltaire
Indiana Jones - Stern
Tommy the Who - Data East
Gilligans Island
Bride Of Pinbot
Jackbot
Slugfest
Tri-Zone
Fish Tales
Winner (EM) in Free Play

also nice electronic Scorpion Dart by Merit
(2) beautiful Rowe wall mount cd juke boxes
possibly (2) old lever pull candy machines circa late 60's early 70's

that's probably all I can fit on my trailer as I also have a few pre sold items

#12 10 years ago

I'll be there on Friday up from Atlanta and bringing my cousin who lives in South Jersey and is looking for his first pin. He's been down to my house, played and worked on my pins with me, and he is already hooked and doesn't own one yet. He's been looking around but hasn't found the one he wants. Looking to hopefully buy at the show unless he can find one sooner. PM's sent to a few of you above, maybe he can come out and see what you have before the show.

#13 10 years ago

I don't plan on selling or buying anything, but we all know how that goes. I will be there both Friday and Saturday. Will try and get a game there for free play area unless too late.

#14 10 years ago

Anyone selling parts to CC Goalee game?!?!

#15 10 years ago

i would like a strange world or a gigi but will not hold my breath. just happy to play some of the games i don't play to often

#16 10 years ago

Looking for a HUO Dark Knight machine.

#17 10 years ago

Could bring to sell:

HUO BBB:

http://s300.photobucket.com/user/teekee_2008/library/bowler/BBB%20EXP4?sort=3&page=1

HUO, low play NBA FB with NOS (very rare) topper kit.

http://s300.photobucket.com/user/teekee_2008/library/NBA%20FB?sort=3&page=1

Always looking for certain high end restored titles... IJ, RS, ToM maybe others.

#18 10 years ago

I am looking for a players condition Shadow. Hit me up if you have one and the price.

#19 10 years ago

I am looking for a nice taf and JM. Pm me and let's make a deal.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

You may want to read through here also.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-2014-pinfest-wtbfs-thread

Talk to me man
Interested in both. PM sent

Great thread. I searched for Allentown threads and didn't see that. Hopefully this thread helps to facilitate some mutually happy deals.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from sckurk:

I'll be there on Friday up from Atlanta and bringing my cousin who lives in South Jersey and is looking for his first pin. He's been down to my house, played and worked on my pins with me, and he is already hooked and doesn't own one yet. He's been looking around but hasn't found the one he wants. Looking to hopefully buy at the show unless he can find one sooner. PM's sent to a few of you above, maybe he can come out and see what you have before the show.

Best of luck to your cousin. I'm sure he'll find something he likes. There's nothing like breaking your pinball virginity. Once you do though, you turn into a filthy pinwhore in a hurry.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Great thread. I searched for Allentown threads and didn't see that. Hopefully this thread helps to facilitate some mutually happy deals.

I've seen a couple of these threads, this is the first one that I have seen alot of people talking about stuff they might sell as opposed to WTB.

#23 10 years ago

Looking for a players DINER!?!

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

I've seen a couple of these threads, this is the first one that I have seen alot of people talking about stuff they might sell as opposed to WTB.

Well, It's fast approaching and the excitement is building for sure. This will be my first Pinfest, so I am REALLY looking forward to it. I'm especially looking forward to meeting some great Pinsiders. Everyone has been so great to me, so I'm definitely looking forward to shaking a few hands.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

This will be my first Pinfest,

Mine too! Unfortunately I'm only going for Saturday. Would it be weird to bring a playfield I want to have restored and show it to a couple of vendors for pricing? I figure they can see it in person to give the BEST possible estimate, plus I wouldn't have to worry about shipping it to them...is this accepted practice, or are the vendors so overrun with stuff that they don't want to worry about bringing an additional playfield home with them?

#26 10 years ago

I'm sure someone will know the answer to your question bro. But I don't see anything wrong with bringing it, leaving it your vehicle while you walk around talking to different vendors about it till you find one who says, yeah, bring it on in and I'll take a look at it.

It certainly can't hurt, so I say go for it.

#28 10 years ago

I just posted this in the other Allentown thread but figured a little cross-posting never hurts...

I have two games I'm looking to sell, either at the show or before the show. Depending on what you have I might be interested in trades but I really should sell as I'm already picking up two games at the show.

Addams Family - $4800
http://s950.photobucket.com/user/worktheweb/library/Addams%20Family
The Color DMD currently in the game is NOT being sold with the game. It's going in my ToM or TotAN. Sorry.
Forgot to mention, but the Pinball Inc. "I'm retiring" post reminded me. I have a brand new clear ramp that goes with the game

WPT - Sold, pending pickup

Post edited by bjsilverballs: Spare parts

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

unless too late.

Quoted from boilerman:

i don't play to often

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Terminator 3
HS2 Getaway
Revenge From Mars
Godzilla

Godzilla? What shape is it in?

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

Give it time

I would still be willing to part with any of these for the right price/trade:

-XMLE wolverine (HUO with some mods)
-T2 (CQ)
-Grand Lizard (higher end player condition - trade only)
-Gottlieb Spin Out (shopped, nice.. minor wear here and there)

Space is tight so I probably won't bring any of these unless I have a buyer.
I'm already bringing down a Banzai Run and that's a monster!

Would really love a nice:
-Godzilla
-Indianapolis 500
-TOM
-Swords of Fury
-Centaur

I'd even like to upgrade from my current 'player' TOTAN... so that's another one I'll be looking out for.

#32 10 years ago

I will be delivering a Stern Big Game to its new owner, and will be there thursday, friday, and sat...

was thinking of bringing an above average Genesis, and a way way above average Hollywood heat...

But probably only if pre sold, as i will have limited room for potential purchases on the trip home...

These would have to be making a one way trip for certain...

#33 10 years ago

Looking for a Lost in space pinball I will be there both days

#34 10 years ago

I may end up bringing either my Jack Bot or Special Force to Allentown, if there is any interest in either. I'm looking more for trades than an outright sale. I'd like to trade JB for a Dredd, Black Rose, or BSD. SF I'd trade for other earlier SS games from the same time period. If anyone is interested, PM me.

#35 10 years ago

If anybody is bringing a Taxi I have a friend who's looking for one.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

If anybody is bringing a Taxi I have a friend who's looking for one.

Maybe if they're going the same way they could split the fare and share the Taxi?

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Maybe if they're going the same way they could split the fare and share the Taxi?

Waka Waka

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

#39 10 years ago

id be iterested in picking up one of the following.
lost in space
godzilla
dirty harry
flintstones
tommy
jurrassic park
ap13
junkyard
if anyone wants to sell one of these please feel free to pm me. thanks.

#40 10 years ago

I posted in the other Allentown thread that I was bringing a WCS but that may be sold before then. So it looks like I will be bringing a Stargate and possibly a Baywatch if it's finished in time. The Stargate is heavily customized with custom painted Anubis, Horus and Mastadges, full custom LED treatment including additional LED strips and spots from pinballbulbs.com, Deep Candy Purple powdercoated habitrails. NOS translight and ropelight from Pinball Resource, new rubbers (including urethane Super Bands purple flipper rubbers) and balls. PF wear in the usual places. Pics here:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stargate-owners-club-shoot-the-pyramid/page/6

Baywatch is customized as well with custom LED treatment including LED strips and spots from pinballbulbs.com, shark mounted above the shark hole. Getting habitrails powdercoated Candy Blue. New rubbers (including urethane Super Bands clear flipper rubbers on shark flipper and upper left flipper) and balls. Will post pics when finished.

I also have an Atari Lunar Lander vid that I might bring but that may sell before the show. 100% functional, nice sideart, new thruster yolk and black anodized aluminum handle (NOS RAM Controls pieces). LEDs under the control panel (Mode indicator lights) and new black anodized aluminum button cones on all buttons. Refinishing the coin door this weekend.

Looking to sell everything and bring home an AC/DC premium, Family Guy or PotC.

#41 10 years ago

I am planning on bringing a super nice Black Knight, and another very nice Black Knight, and another sold Black Knight.
I may also bring a Big Deal for some EM action.

All should be for sale/trade in the free play area except the sold one.

#42 10 years ago

If not sold beforehand, I may bring my Family Guy.

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from LEE:

a super nice Black Knight,

Dang. Must not be tempted...

#44 10 years ago

Stargate will be how much??

#45 10 years ago

I will be selling a volcano (backglass perfect but heavy playfield wear) and williams flash(also good backglass, but flippers weak IMO). need to make room for metallica. Would love to find doctor who or stargate if any money left over.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Dang. Must not be tempted...

P1000991.JPGP1000991.JPG

#47 10 years ago

Oh, the humanity!

#48 10 years ago

looking for TZ playfield and dmd panel!

thanks

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from DavidC:

looking for TZ playfield and dmd panel!
and WPC coin doors
thanks

#50 10 years ago

Can bring a Lethal Weapon 3 for sale or trade if interested. Full LEDs and some nice mods.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
$ 169.00
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 234.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Cento Creations

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Starcade Amusement

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 450 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-the-unofficial-what-are-you-sellingwhat-are-you-looking-for-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.